Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Crypita Megathread v2

Crypita Megathread v2

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
cryptacurvesfniansfwfazclaires
2.5k Posts 262 Posters 175.0k Views 366 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lucifer513L Lucifer513

    @You-re-loved 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

    You're lovedY
    You're lovedY
    You're loved
    wrote last edited by
    #2489

    @Lucifer513 tysm!!! the one I had was SFW for genuinely mate THANK YOU!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • You're lovedY
      You're lovedY
      You're loved
      wrote last edited by
      #2490

      Take my upvote

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Fëx̌ā YæF
        Fëx̌ā YæF
        Fëx̌ā Yæ
        wrote last edited by
        #2491

        Can someone help me?https://forum.ripper.store/topic/142253/can-anyone-convert-this-vrca-file-into-a-unitypackage

        Lucifer513L 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • PTYBIIMAP PTYBIIMA

          Bump

          NeblaplayzN
          NeblaplayzN
          Neblaplayz
          wrote last edited by
          #2492

          @PTYBIIMA about the one u said can i have it now

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • McToddM
            McToddM
            McTodd
            wrote last edited by
            #2493

            If anyone cares, it seems that vrmodels is back

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • McToddM
              McToddM
              McTodd
              wrote last edited by
              #2494

              or it has been, and I was ill-informed

              RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • McToddM McTodd

                or it has been, and I was ill-informed

                RandoR
                RandoR
                Rando
                wrote last edited by
                #2495

                @McTodd ~5.5 hours, Silly posted earlier today during the moment

                DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                McToddM 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • RandoR
                  RandoR
                  Rando
                  wrote last edited by
                  #2496

                  After checking the world schlatt linked, I can confirm that there are

                  TWELVE

                  spots with slick glass where you can shake some bones on
                  VRChat_2026-10-09_19-51-27.510_1280x720.png
                  VRChat_2026-10-09_19-49-34.253_1280x720.png VRChat_2026-10-09_19-49-08.528_1280x720.png VRChat_2026-10-09_19-33-10.225_1280x720.png
                  Don't upvote because its not the good stuff, I can't post that here~

                  DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                  Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                  StaryWolfy2S GalenXG 2 Replies Last reply
                  5
                  • Fëx̌ā YæF Fëx̌ā Yæ

                    Can someone help me?https://forum.ripper.store/topic/142253/can-anyone-convert-this-vrca-file-into-a-unitypackage

                    Lucifer513L
                    Lucifer513L
                    Lucifer513
                    wrote last edited by Lucifer513
                    #2497

                    @Fëx-ā-Yæ if you can send me in workupload, i can help you

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • RandoR Rando

                      @McTodd ~5.5 hours, Silly posted earlier today during the moment

                      McToddM
                      McToddM
                      McTodd
                      wrote last edited by
                      #2498

                      @Rando poo

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • LemonnyL Lemonny

                        @ASecretGuyy739BC18A-8C83-493D-A540-F34834021A78.png pretty much all the ones i could remember by memory, she could use new ones but these are primarily it.

                        J
                        J
                        jam123456543
                        wrote last edited by
                        #2499

                        @Lemonny Where did you hear that they use Krita? I was under the impression they used Blender (2.79 files have modified brushes) and clip studio paint since they left an clip file in the Withered Chiku pack

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • RandoR Rando

                          After checking the world schlatt linked, I can confirm that there are

                          TWELVE

                          spots with slick glass where you can shake some bones on
                          VRChat_2026-10-09_19-51-27.510_1280x720.png
                          VRChat_2026-10-09_19-49-34.253_1280x720.png VRChat_2026-10-09_19-49-08.528_1280x720.png VRChat_2026-10-09_19-33-10.225_1280x720.png
                          Don't upvote because its not the good stuff, I can't post that here~

                          StaryWolfy2S
                          StaryWolfy2S
                          StaryWolfy2
                          wrote last edited by
                          #2500

                          @Rando awesome, I shall do that later >:D

                          LOVES: cryptia Curves, vonvivivonv, Bom39, Nekon118 and MayoSplash avis.

                          Aroace pan furry/therian who just loves nsfw avatars <3
                          If I find out you are below 18 and bumping nsfw avis, I will block you.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • RandoR Rando

                            After checking the world schlatt linked, I can confirm that there are

                            TWELVE

                            spots with slick glass where you can shake some bones on
                            VRChat_2026-10-09_19-51-27.510_1280x720.png
                            VRChat_2026-10-09_19-49-34.253_1280x720.png VRChat_2026-10-09_19-49-08.528_1280x720.png VRChat_2026-10-09_19-33-10.225_1280x720.png
                            Don't upvote because its not the good stuff, I can't post that here~

                            GalenXG
                            GalenXG
                            GalenX
                            wrote last edited by
                            #2501

                            @Rando But what if I upvote it anyway?

                            ...also would you be able to send me "the good stuff" via private dm? I'm somewhat curious.

                            "Sorry to tell you this... but there's too much of a power gap between you and me." - SSJ4 Goku (GT), - Dragon Ball Sparking! ZERO

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • RandoR
                              RandoR
                              Rando
                              wrote last edited by
                              #2502

                              @GalenX https://tenor.com/unANYzp8oeS.gif Someone's thinking inside restrictions~

                              DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                              Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • L
                                L
                                lostlamby5510
                                wrote last edited by
                                #2503

                                Does anyone have just like the base models of cryptia's new FNIA models. I want to make a texture edit to all of them but I can't seem to find just a mega pack with all of the files inside

                                RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • L lostlamby5510

                                  Does anyone have just like the base models of cryptia's new FNIA models. I want to make a texture edit to all of them but I can't seem to find just a mega pack with all of the files inside

                                  RandoR
                                  RandoR
                                  Rando
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #2504

                                  @lostlamby5510 That's likely because they were split into 2 packs. So while nobody is likely to give you 1 mega with all of them, here's 2 links that together have all of them
                                  https://forum.ripper.store/topic/102439/fixed-fnc-frenni-nightclub-pack-1-quest-port?_=1791646288168 -> [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                  [register or login to view this hidden content] -> https://vrmodels.store/avatars/54967-fazclaires-nightclub-pack-2.html
                                  I have not tested either of them

                                  DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                                  Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • buntagonistB buntagonist

                                    @HONSE when i get home i will totally be working on making these unitypackages !!!!

                                    nomanhereN
                                    nomanhereN
                                    nomanhere
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #2505

                                    @buntagonist i will give u the biggest hug ever if u do
                                    i really want that mimi model

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • nunyabeeswaxN nunyabeeswax

                                      VRChat_2026-10-02_01-07-23.482_1920x1080.png
                                      VRChat_2026-10-02_01-08-36.045_1920x1080.png

                                      2stabwounds2
                                      2stabwounds2
                                      2stabwounds
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #2506

                                      @nunyabeeswax genuinely where do you get these photos from

                                      upvote me ₍^. .^₎⟆

                                      RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • 2stabwounds2 2stabwounds

                                        @nunyabeeswax genuinely where do you get these photos from

                                        RandoR
                                        RandoR
                                        Rando
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #2507

                                        @2stabwounds I think they took em themselves personally. Or at least, that's the consensus here

                                        DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                                        Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Ratman_80R Ratman_80

                                          5dc075a326d04143744a2468df44a948.jpg
                                          079e42b0068c0f9238e03df94612cf8b.jpg
                                          a0abb67c16e59e253ed19749fc3c2c4e.jpg
                                          Anyone got these models by chance?

                                          I
                                          I
                                          idkprobafart
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #2508

                                          @Ratman_80 anyone got lady d

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular