Crypita Megathread v2
-

i found this photo in my downloads and cant recall original source -
@You-re-loved you mean this
or this 
@Lucifer513 The second one please :3
-
@Lucifer513 The second one please :3
-
@Lucifer513 tysm!!! the one I had was SFW for genuinely mate THANK YOU!
-
Take my upvote
-
-
@PTYBIIMA about the one u said can i have it now
-
-
-
-
-
@Fëx-ā-Yæ if you can send me in workupload, i can help you
-
-
@ASecretGuyy
pretty much all the ones i could remember by memory, she could use new ones but these are primarily it.@Lemonny Where did you hear that they use Krita? I was under the impression they used Blender (2.79 files have modified brushes) and clip studio paint since they left an clip file in the Withered Chiku pack
-
After checking the world schlatt linked, I can confirm that there are
TWELVE
spots with slick glass where you can shake some bones on


Don't upvote because its not the good stuff, I can't post that here~@Rando awesome, I shall do that later >:D
-
After checking the world schlatt linked, I can confirm that there are
TWELVE
spots with slick glass where you can shake some bones on


Don't upvote because its not the good stuff, I can't post that here~ -
-
Does anyone have just like the base models of cryptia's new FNIA models. I want to make a texture edit to all of them but I can't seem to find just a mega pack with all of the files inside
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login