Crypita Megathread v2
-
@bennyworm Like scaling the breast bone?
-
Actually I lied, I gotta figure this out one at a time

So I realized that even if I use modular avatar, the clothing won’t like move with the body(So it’ll stay attached to the body, but the clothing won’t move with Chiku) do I gotta have the bones aligned in blender or something?
-
@haleyhersh have candycat v2 by riah wantin boxy boo
@PLOOF OMG THANK YOU! Do you have any photos of them? I would really love to see them.
-
Actually I lied, I gotta figure this out one at a time

So I realized that even if I use modular avatar, the clothing won’t like move with the body(So it’ll stay attached to the body, but the clothing won’t move with Chiku) do I gotta have the bones aligned in blender or something?
@bennyworm It sounds like the clothing author said "F It" and went the convoluted route, rather than just making a blendshape like they should've done
-
Heyo, it's me. I am looking for these three avatars currently. They are all by NeigePastel



Still looking for stuff by Neige, if anyone has them and is willing to give them in return for having it be made into a functional avatar just let me know
-
@bennyworm It sounds like the clothing author said "F It" and went the convoluted route, rather than just making a blendshape like they should've done
-
@Rando I ended up switching outfits, since the dress didn’t have the needed blendshapes to fix the big booba or thighs slider anyways

@bennyworm Good call +1
-
starving for literally any news on the kris model
-
starving for literally any news on the kris model
@Seaport636 Nope. Unfortunately
-
-
-
does anyone have any info/link for this model?? please shes so cute im begging on my knees

-
does anyone have any info/link for this model?? please shes so cute im begging on my knees

@blehblahbleeh bump
-
does anyone have any info/link for this model?? please shes so cute im begging on my knees

@blehblahbleeh Private OC of cally/cryptia, not VibaBun, never released for sale,
Did get ripped and leaked,
Did get made/tested male nsfw, no further info known by me
-
-
Since fexcollect is a vote-baiting gatekeeper, Imma share not only the vrca but the fixed unity package. Join the server for real peak, since we hate gatekeepers and trading. (I did alittle edit on mine)

-----> https://discord.gg/rippers
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


does someone have this