Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Crypita Megathread v2

Crypita Megathread v2

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
cryptacurvesfniansfwfazclaires
2.3k Posts 239 Posters 148.8k Views 351 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T Tyrantguy

    Eh, I forgot.

    Bunzie12B
    Bunzie12B
    Bunzie12
    wrote last edited by
    #2139

    @Tyrantguy So we magically forgot. yeah this avatar never seeing the light of day n homie wont make money its jover

    T 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • PLOOFP PLOOF

      @hackjack its legit the owner of the cat

      hackjackH
      hackjackH
      hackjack
      wrote last edited by
      #2140

      @PLOOF oh I thought you were talking about the other person that was sharing random avatars

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Bunzie12B Bunzie12

        @Tyrantguy So we magically forgot. yeah this avatar never seeing the light of day n homie wont make money its jover

        T
        T
        Tyrantguy
        wrote last edited by
        #2141

        @Bunzie12 Hey, listen if you want to message him yourself go ahead don't be getting all angry that I forgot something you will be getting it, just have some patience.

        Bunzie12B 1 Reply Last reply
        -5
        • C
          C
          ChesterCheese34
          wrote last edited by
          #2142

          Anybody have the OG bonfie? I have been looking everywhere for it and with VRMODELS being down, I have no way to get it.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • T Tyrantguy

            @Bunzie12 Hey, listen if you want to message him yourself go ahead don't be getting all angry that I forgot something you will be getting it, just have some patience.

            Bunzie12B
            Bunzie12B
            Bunzie12
            wrote last edited by
            #2143

            @Tyrantguy im not mad?

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Zark VeinZ Zark Vein

              anyone have this fexa
              com.vrchat.oculus.quest-20260922-222432.jpg
              com.vrchat.oculus.quest-20260922-222419.jpg

              cloviegoatC
              cloviegoatC
              cloviegoat
              wrote last edited by
              #2144

              @Zark-Vein Do we have this or not? I'm confused

              RandoR Zark VeinZ 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • cloviegoatC cloviegoat

                @Zark-Vein Do we have this or not? I'm confused

                RandoR
                RandoR
                Rando
                wrote last edited by
                #2145

                @cloviegoat The older OG Fexa we do, I haven't seen the newer Stylized Fexa as of yet

                Ploof? Your thoughts

                DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                1 Reply Last reply
                😊
                0
                • yaoifulY yaoiful

                  158BBCB0-B77C-443B-AAB7-4A912A2DE1B2.jpeg

                  anybody have her or plan on attempting to get her? edit by undead_ari

                  yaoifulY
                  yaoifulY
                  yaoiful
                  wrote last edited by
                  #2146

                  willing to price split for this or any other of undead_aris edits

                  ☆ ︶︶︶ ౿ ָ 🪶 𞥊 ︶︶︶ ☆

                  ⤷ 𓈒 just looking for files!! ⏦

                  ︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶ ୨♡୧ ︶︶︶ ⊹

                  espE 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • yaoifulY yaoiful

                    willing to price split for this or any other of undead_aris edits

                    espE
                    espE
                    esp
                    wrote last edited by
                    #2147

                    @yaoiful where do you find their edits at? is it on their kofi?

                    RandoR yaoifulY 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • espE esp

                      @yaoiful where do you find their edits at? is it on their kofi?

                      RandoR
                      RandoR
                      Rando
                      wrote last edited by
                      #2148

                      @esp affirm, easy google

                      DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                      Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                      espE 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RandoR Rando

                        @esp affirm, easy google

                        espE
                        espE
                        esp
                        wrote last edited by
                        #2149

                        @Rando damn now im confused

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • espE esp

                          @yaoiful where do you find their edits at? is it on their kofi?

                          yaoifulY
                          yaoifulY
                          yaoiful
                          wrote last edited by
                          #2150

                          @esp i think their dc server? im not in it yet tho

                          ☆ ︶︶︶ ౿ ָ 🪶 𞥊 ︶︶︶ ☆

                          ⤷ 𓈒 just looking for files!! ⏦

                          ︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶ ୨♡୧ ︶︶︶ ⊹

                          espE 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • yaoifulY yaoiful

                            @esp i think their dc server? im not in it yet tho

                            espE
                            espE
                            esp
                            wrote last edited by
                            #2151

                            @yaoiful could be cause i looked on their kofi and was like "are we thinking of the same person here?"

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Sm1l3rb0yS
                              Sm1l3rb0yS
                              Sm1l3rb0y
                              wrote last edited by
                              #2152

                              yo anyone go this? I've been dying for it and I don't get paid until next month

                              fcd8481a-4163-4588-9dc3-556564ac032e_image_2026-09-19_184656167.png

                              this S1lly g00b3r is into Femboys and futas without shame ↑↑↑

                              RandoR F 2 Replies Last reply
                              2
                              • Sm1l3rb0yS Sm1l3rb0y

                                yo anyone go this? I've been dying for it and I don't get paid until next month

                                fcd8481a-4163-4588-9dc3-556564ac032e_image_2026-09-19_184656167.png

                                RandoR
                                RandoR
                                Rando
                                wrote last edited by
                                #2153

                                @Sm1l3rb0y author source?

                                DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                                Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                                Sm1l3rb0yS 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • RandoR Rando

                                  @Sm1l3rb0y author source?

                                  Sm1l3rb0yS
                                  Sm1l3rb0yS
                                  Sm1l3rb0y
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #2154

                                  @Rando oh sorry! its made by Undead_ari

                                  this S1lly g00b3r is into Femboys and futas without shame ↑↑↑

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Sm1l3rb0yS Sm1l3rb0y

                                    yo anyone go this? I've been dying for it and I don't get paid until next month

                                    fcd8481a-4163-4588-9dc3-556564ac032e_image_2026-09-19_184656167.png

                                    F
                                    F
                                    FniaPlug
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #2155

                                    @Sm1l3rb0y its 25$

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Sm1l3rb0yS
                                      Sm1l3rb0yS
                                      Sm1l3rb0y
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #2156

                                      I'm aware, was just checking if anyone had it already, I'll prob buy it myself and share it

                                      this S1lly g00b3r is into Femboys and futas without shame ↑↑↑

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Sm1l3rb0yS
                                        Sm1l3rb0yS
                                        Sm1l3rb0y
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #2157

                                        my textures, so yea I'm continuing with her
                                        Screenshot 2026-09-26 155905.png

                                        this S1lly g00b3r is into Femboys and futas without shame ↑↑↑

                                        bennywormB Unknown SenderU LemonnyL 3 Replies Last reply
                                        👀
                                        10
                                        • Sm1l3rb0yS Sm1l3rb0y

                                          my textures, so yea I'm continuing with her
                                          Screenshot 2026-09-26 155905.png

                                          bennywormB
                                          bennywormB
                                          bennyworm
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #2158

                                          @Sm1l3rb0y she’s so cute!! Well done!

                                          Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          😁
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular