Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Crypita Megathread v2

Crypita Megathread v2

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
cryptacurvesfniansfwfazclaires
2.2k Posts 239 Posters 147.5k Views 350 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BOXBOXBOXBOXB BOXBOXBOXBOX

    @idkprobafart 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com) I made one a while back. Hope this helps

    I
    I
    idkprobafart
    wrote on last edited by
    #186

    @BOXBOXBOXBOX i wanted the old one and the top dosent work

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

      844416af-cca7-41dd-ba79-d43f8e23e105-image.jpeg
      93e32075-9507-43d1-b229-b86e5f4bc76d-image.jpeg
      58936de9-d0d5-455a-ae51-71e89a0dd46d-image.jpeg
      cee001e7-cf20-4230-8d4b-93042052da45-image.jpeg
      0d7f4ad3-e6b5-4ca3-96e2-39e2d8bc670d-image.jpeg

      W
      W
      Winds2907
      wrote on last edited by
      #187

      @FexaCollect where did you find the pikachu one?

      PLOOFP 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • W Winds2907

        @FexaCollect where did you find the pikachu one?

        PLOOFP
        PLOOFP
        PLOOF
        wrote on last edited by
        #188

        @Winds2907 i posted vrca abit above

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • PLOOFP
          PLOOFP
          PLOOF
          wrote on last edited by
          #189

          it 1 by cxc

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • doll.zipD doll.zip

            Not a lot on this one but ive been looking for info on it for a longggg time, doubt it will happen but I don't it forgotten at least

            Screenshot 2026-07-24 025333.png

            Murasame_NinjaM
            Murasame_NinjaM
            Murasame_Ninja
            wrote on last edited by
            #190

            @TADCGANGLE bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • tittiesenjoyerT
              tittiesenjoyerT
              tittiesenjoyer
              wrote on last edited by
              #191

              image_2026-07-26_184757998.png
              the-freaky-cat-peeing-is-actually-rigby-from-on-youtube-the-v0-l3yafej46xjg1.jpeg

              ThatToastyBunT 1 Reply Last reply
              👀
              1
              • tittiesenjoyerT tittiesenjoyer

                image_2026-07-26_184757998.png
                the-freaky-cat-peeing-is-actually-rigby-from-on-youtube-the-v0-l3yafej46xjg1.jpeg

                ThatToastyBunT
                ThatToastyBunT
                ThatToastyBun
                wrote on last edited by
                #192

                @tittiesenjoyer what is folk cooking

                tittiesenjoyerT 1 Reply Last reply
                🍕
                1
                • ThatToastyBunT ThatToastyBun

                  @tittiesenjoyer what is folk cooking

                  tittiesenjoyerT
                  tittiesenjoyerT
                  tittiesenjoyer
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #193

                  @ThatToastyBun 3236.jpg

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • tittiesenjoyerT tittiesenjoyer

                    @TADCGANGLE I am sorry to hear. But do you know who edited the model im trying to find the original creator of the model

                    doll.zipD
                    doll.zipD
                    doll.zip
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #194

                    @tittiesenjoyer I'm sorry I also have no idea

                    ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

                    ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
                    ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
                    ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

                    tittiesenjoyerT PLOOFP 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • doll.zipD doll.zip

                      @tittiesenjoyer I'm sorry I also have no idea

                      tittiesenjoyerT
                      tittiesenjoyerT
                      tittiesenjoyer
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #195

                      @TADCGANGLE That is alright

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • doll.zipD doll.zip

                        @tittiesenjoyer I'm sorry I also have no idea

                        PLOOFP
                        PLOOFP
                        PLOOF
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #196

                        @TADCGANGLE might have been Drack_112

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • lollermsparkoL
                          lollermsparkoL
                          lollermsparko
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #197

                          This might fall on deaf ears, but I'm wondering if it'd be even feasibly possible to get like a Typhon edit of any of the FNC girls. By Typhon I mean the alien species from the game Prey (2017) since I just find them really cool, and think they'd be great for an edit of any of the girls. Most likely would have to be based on a Phantom or potentially Nightmare. Would be interesting to see the other Typhons done also, maybe even an Apex or Moon Shark. (sorry for my nerd out)

                          EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • lollermsparkoL lollermsparko

                            This might fall on deaf ears, but I'm wondering if it'd be even feasibly possible to get like a Typhon edit of any of the FNC girls. By Typhon I mean the alien species from the game Prey (2017) since I just find them really cool, and think they'd be great for an edit of any of the girls. Most likely would have to be based on a Phantom or potentially Nightmare. Would be interesting to see the other Typhons done also, maybe even an Apex or Moon Shark. (sorry for my nerd out)

                            EmpressMangoE
                            EmpressMangoE
                            EmpressMango
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #198

                            @lollermsparko Depends on what you’re looking for, if you wanna do a head swap that’d be a little bit complicated. If you wanna just add assets to them and retexture them then that’s very simple to do. TLDR: Yes it’s possible

                            Feelin..bleh

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • PLOOFP
                              PLOOFP
                              PLOOF
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #199

                              who wanted collection bonfie? 🙂

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • PLOOFP
                                PLOOFP
                                PLOOF
                                wrote on last edited by PLOOF
                                #200

                                @Fëx̌ā Yæ

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • bennywormB
                                  bennywormB
                                  bennyworm
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #201

                                  Taking a shot in the dark, but are they’re any like coffee type textures for the new girls yet?

                                  Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

                                  RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • bennywormB bennyworm

                                    Taking a shot in the dark, but are they’re any like coffee type textures for the new girls yet?

                                    RandoR
                                    RandoR
                                    Rando
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #202

                                    @bennyworm colour, pattern, rough description, what's your mind thinking up? IIRC I can think of 4 that may work
                                    emphasis: may

                                    DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                                    Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                                    bennywormB 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • RandoR Rando

                                      @bennyworm colour, pattern, rough description, what's your mind thinking up? IIRC I can think of 4 that may work
                                      emphasis: may

                                      bennywormB
                                      bennywormB
                                      bennyworm
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #203

                                      @Rando Just color really, browns, light browns

                                      Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

                                      RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • bennywormB bennyworm

                                        @Rando Just color really, browns, light browns

                                        RandoR
                                        RandoR
                                        Rando
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #204

                                        @bennyworm in that case, Sketchfab website, Shedletsky user, happy browsing. I think there is something available

                                        DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                                        Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        2
                                        • IateurcookiesI Iateurcookies

                                          frenn1.png Anyone has this Frenni? (lwk forgot who made it)

                                          fØLLy.404F
                                          fØLLy.404F
                                          fØLLy.404
                                          wrote on last edited by fØLLy.404
                                          #205

                                          @Iateurcookies I think empressmango OR cryptidsaint is the one who made that edit if I'm not wrong!

                                          ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ⊹ㅤ︶︶ㅤ૭ৎㅤ︶︶ㅤ⊹
                                          ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ८ just here for files! ა
                                          ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ~ s h eㅤ♡ㅤh e r ~
                                          ㅤㅤㅤ

                                          K EmpressMangoE 2 Replies Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular