Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Crypita Megathread v2

Crypita Megathread v2

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
cryptacurvesfniansfwfazclaires
2.2k Posts 237 Posters 146.4k Views 350 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • doll.zipD doll.zip

    @tittiesenjoyer Unfortunately I got those files from an ex friend I stopped talking to a long time ago 😞 I don't have the blender files, however the fbx should be in the unity project if that works

    tittiesenjoyerT
    tittiesenjoyerT
    tittiesenjoyer
    wrote on last edited by
    #168

    @TADCGANGLE I am sorry to hear. But do you know who edited the model im trying to find the original creator of the model

    doll.zipD 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • PLOOFP
      PLOOFP
      PLOOF
      wrote on last edited by
      #169

      anyone know of any edit of old bonfie with marie onesie?

      RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • PLOOFP PLOOF

        anyone know of any edit of old bonfie with marie onesie?

        RandoR
        RandoR
        Rando
        wrote on last edited by
        #170

        @PLOOF I think I saw one on sketchfab by shedletsky

        DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
        Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

        PLOOFP 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • RandoR Rando

          @PLOOF I think I saw one on sketchfab by shedletsky

          PLOOFP
          PLOOFP
          PLOOF
          wrote on last edited by
          #171

          @Rando ignoring cxcs bunzo bonfie and lmscooters vanny

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • RandoR Rando

            @PLOOF I think I saw one on sketchfab by shedletsky

            PLOOFP
            PLOOFP
            PLOOF
            wrote on last edited by
            #172

            @Rando tho link me if its neither of those

            RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • FexaCollectF
              FexaCollectF
              FexaCollect
              wrote on last edited by
              #173

              for anyone interested im doing uge giveway and avatar repaire in here
              https://forum.ripper.store/topic/124541/gift-fexacollect-big-giveway-and-avi-repaire/13

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • FexaCollectF
                FexaCollectF
                FexaCollect
                wrote on last edited by
                #174

                844416af-cca7-41dd-ba79-d43f8e23e105-image.jpeg
                93e32075-9507-43d1-b229-b86e5f4bc76d-image.jpeg
                58936de9-d0d5-455a-ae51-71e89a0dd46d-image.jpeg
                cee001e7-cf20-4230-8d4b-93042052da45-image.jpeg
                0d7f4ad3-e6b5-4ca3-96e2-39e2d8bc670d-image.jpeg

                W GLaDoSG 2 Replies Last reply
                1
                • PLOOFP PLOOF

                  @Rando tho link me if its neither of those

                  RandoR
                  RandoR
                  Rando
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #175

                  @PLOOF no idea if either of those, can't find, think you didn't mean this:
                  https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/marie-bun-f227022df46d40a896949d2d4cb894bf#download

                  DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                  Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                  PLOOFP 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • RandoR Rando

                    @PLOOF no idea if either of those, can't find, think you didn't mean this:
                    https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/marie-bun-f227022df46d40a896949d2d4cb894bf#download

                    PLOOFP
                    PLOOFP
                    PLOOF
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #176

                    @Rando no not that, i mean a bonfie with maries onesiedf313eaf-1002-4ec5-a673-27194d4b9b94-image.jpeg

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • PLOOFP
                      PLOOFP
                      PLOOF
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #177

                      eb94df4f-5809-4699-b080-0471a9645b59-image.jpeg
                      39dd899e-fc07-48ec-939d-92c577178550-image.jpeg like these 2 but not edited

                      Fëx̌ā YæF 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • PLOOFP
                        PLOOFP
                        PLOOF
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #178

                        28baa055-e0fe-4826-a042-57dd37e1ec2b-image.jpegthere was 1 thatd be perfect but its ded and not archive i can find

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • PLOOFP PLOOF

                          eb94df4f-5809-4699-b080-0471a9645b59-image.jpeg
                          39dd899e-fc07-48ec-939d-92c577178550-image.jpeg like these 2 but not edited

                          Fëx̌ā YæF
                          Fëx̌ā YæF
                          Fëx̌ā Yæ
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #179

                          @PLOOF lmk

                          PLOOFP 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Fëx̌ā YæF Fëx̌ā Yæ

                            @PLOOF lmk

                            PLOOFP
                            PLOOFP
                            PLOOF
                            wrote on last edited by PLOOF
                            #180

                            @Fëx-ā-Yæ let yk wut?

                            Fëx̌ā YæF 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • PLOOFP PLOOF

                              @Fëx-ā-Yæ let yk wut?

                              Fëx̌ā YæF
                              Fëx̌ā YæF
                              Fëx̌ā Yæ
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #181

                              @PLOOF Aren't you looking for that Bonfie stuff? Because I liked it and wanted it :3

                              PLOOFP 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Fëx̌ā YæF Fëx̌ā Yæ

                                @PLOOF Aren't you looking for that Bonfie stuff? Because I liked it and wanted it :3

                                PLOOFP
                                PLOOFP
                                PLOOF
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #182

                                @Fëx-ā-Yæ both in my mediafire

                                Fëx̌ā YæF 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • I idkprobafart

                                  9cf07c4e-6106-4b5d-b677-1e4cabe87f8e-image.jpeg someone has this bonfioe edit files?

                                  BOXBOXBOXBOXB
                                  BOXBOXBOXBOXB
                                  BOXBOXBOXBOX
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #183

                                  @idkprobafart [register or login to view this hidden content] I made one a while back. Hope this helps

                                  I 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • PLOOFP PLOOF

                                    @Fëx-ā-Yæ both in my mediafire

                                    Fëx̌ā YæF
                                    Fëx̌ā YæF
                                    Fëx̌ā Yæ
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #184

                                    @PLOOF Can you send it?

                                    PLOOFP 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Fëx̌ā YæF Fëx̌ā Yæ

                                      @PLOOF Can you send it?

                                      PLOOFP
                                      PLOOFP
                                      PLOOF
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #185

                                      @Fëx-ā-Yæ pinned messege

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • BOXBOXBOXBOXB BOXBOXBOXBOX

                                        @idkprobafart [register or login to view this hidden content] I made one a while back. Hope this helps

                                        I
                                        I
                                        idkprobafart
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #186

                                        @BOXBOXBOXBOX i wanted the old one and the top dosent work

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

                                          844416af-cca7-41dd-ba79-d43f8e23e105-image.jpeg
                                          93e32075-9507-43d1-b229-b86e5f4bc76d-image.jpeg
                                          58936de9-d0d5-455a-ae51-71e89a0dd46d-image.jpeg
                                          cee001e7-cf20-4230-8d4b-93042052da45-image.jpeg
                                          0d7f4ad3-e6b5-4ca3-96e2-39e2d8bc670d-image.jpeg

                                          W
                                          W
                                          Winds2907
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #187

                                          @FexaCollect where did you find the pikachu one?

                                          PLOOFP 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular