Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Crypita Megathread v2

Crypita Megathread v2

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
cryptacurvesfniansfwfazclaires
2.3k Posts 243 Posters 156.5k Views 355 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • StolenStardustS StolenStardust

    cf8d05e2-5b27-4e53-a709-79ebed90c9d9-image.jpeg

    the veil looks so scuffed, im 2 hours in and this little shit is gonna be the death of me 😭

    i wanna quit using blender already 💔

    TheFeraliPersonT
    TheFeraliPersonT
    TheFeraliPerson
    wrote on last edited by
    #1055

    @StolenStardust well here's my mesh Bonfie Parts aka my "edit" as it includes the Goth Ears asset too.
    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    StolenStardustS 1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • TheFeraliPersonT TheFeraliPerson

      @StolenStardust well here's my mesh Bonfie Parts aka my "edit" as it includes the Goth Ears asset too.
      [register or login to view this hidden content]

      StolenStardustS
      StolenStardustS
      StolenStardust
      wrote on last edited by
      #1056

      @TheFeraliPerson thank you 🙏

      I <3 Fexa
      Hopefully ill finish all my edits soon

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • WhiffleBallBatW WhiffleBallBat

        @nomanhere not mine, not my files and its private 👍

        nomanhereN
        nomanhereN
        nomanhere
        wrote on last edited by
        #1057

        @WhiffleBallBat welp guess ill wait till someone gets the ones from that downed payhip link im sure the person who made them gots another link somewhere

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Bunzie12B
          Bunzie12B
          Bunzie12
          wrote on last edited by
          #1058

          any clothing for fexa v3 model the new fexa model? are there any new clothin for her? :3

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • 60meru096 60meru09

            0b833095-f184-41a8-a2b6-eda2f250fe7a-image.jpeg

            47eaa9a9-bed3-402e-96f5-d8d2afcdb651-image.jpeg

            09386358-7949-402e-8ef0-ff874ce919a9-image.jpeg
            this is the https://payhip.com/InariusandLilith but it's down sooooo if anyone hare has this assset i will love to have it plz ❤

            Friend_5F
            Friend_5F
            Friend_5
            wrote on last edited by
            #1059

            @60meru09
            I think I found the textures for The Waterman's Bundle, but they're for PC and Quest.
            https://ko-fi.com/s/8aeeba3dcb

            ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

            GLaDoSG espE 60meru096 4 Replies Last reply
            0
            • Friend_5F Friend_5

              @60meru09
              I think I found the textures for The Waterman's Bundle, but they're for PC and Quest.
              https://ko-fi.com/s/8aeeba3dcb

              GLaDoSG
              GLaDoSG
              GLaDoS
              wrote on last edited by
              #1060

              @Friend_5 they're also not being sold by the og creator

              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⣤⣶⣶⣶⣦⡄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
              ⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣶⣝⡻⣿⣿⣇⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
              ⠀⣠⡿⠿⢿⣛⠛⠋⠉⠈⠙⠿⢸⣿⣿⡷⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⣀⣀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀
              ⠀⣶⣿⣿⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⢟⣼⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⣾⣿⠛⣻⣿⠀⢸⣿⠟⠛⠛⠀⢸⣿⠟⢻⣿⡇⠘⠛⣿⣿⠛⠛⢀⣿⡟⠀⢰⣿⡇⠀⣿⡿⠛⣿⣿⠀⢰⣿⠟⠛⠛⠀
              ⠠⣿⣿⣟⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢋⣾⣿⣬⣿⣇⠀⢠⣿⡿⠿⠿⠋⠀⣾⡿⠛⠛⠇⠀⣾⣿⠿⣿⣯⠀⠀⢠⣿⡏⠀⠀⢸⣿⠃⠀⣼⣿⠀⢰⣿⡿⢿⣿⡅⠀⣾⣿⠛⠛⠇⠀
              ⠀⣿⢯⣾⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠿⠟⠉⠉⠿⠿⠀⠸⠿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠰⠿⠿⠿⠿⠃⠠⠿⠇⠠⠿⠯⠀⠀⠸⠿⠁⠀⠀⠘⠿⣷⡾⠿⠃⠀⠼⠿⠀⠸⠿⠅⠠⠿⠿⠿⠿⠃⠀
              ⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⡼⣦⣄⢀⣀⣤⣤⣴⣶⣶⡿⠁⠀⡆⠀⠀⢀⣶⡄⠀⢰⣖⣲⠀⢠⡖⠒⡆⠀⢰⣖⡦⠀⢀⣴⡄⠀⠒⣶⠒⠀⣰⠖⢲⠀⠀⣶⣲⠄⠀⡆⠀⢰⣒⡂⠀⣶⣒⡆⠀
              ⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⡇⣿⣿⣷⣮⣻⢿⣿⡿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠓⠲⠀⠞⠉⠹⠀⠘⠓⠚⠀⠈⠳⠖⠃⠀⠸⠀⠗⠀⠞⠉⠹⠂⠀⠻⠀⠀⠘⠲⠞⠀⠀⠇⠘⠆⠀⠇⠀⠘⠒⠆⠀⠓⠶⠃⠀
              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠘⠿⠿⠿⠟⠓⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

              Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • GLaDoSG GLaDoS

                @Friend_5 they're also not being sold by the og creator

                Friend_5F
                Friend_5F
                Friend_5
                wrote on last edited by
                #1061

                @C-y-n oh

                ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                GLaDoSG 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Friend_5F Friend_5

                  @C-y-n oh

                  GLaDoSG
                  GLaDoSG
                  GLaDoS
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #1062

                  @Friend_5 buutttt if the watermans are bought and sent to me...i will drop these
                  b1b00802-50a6-4c83-ba67-3e176b4dd25e-image.jpeg
                  8bafbaaa-63c9-4671-8407-b1253f056e81-image.jpeg

                  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⣤⣶⣶⣶⣦⡄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                  ⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣶⣝⡻⣿⣿⣇⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                  ⠀⣠⡿⠿⢿⣛⠛⠋⠉⠈⠙⠿⢸⣿⣿⡷⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⣀⣀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀
                  ⠀⣶⣿⣿⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⢟⣼⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⣾⣿⠛⣻⣿⠀⢸⣿⠟⠛⠛⠀⢸⣿⠟⢻⣿⡇⠘⠛⣿⣿⠛⠛⢀⣿⡟⠀⢰⣿⡇⠀⣿⡿⠛⣿⣿⠀⢰⣿⠟⠛⠛⠀
                  ⠠⣿⣿⣟⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢋⣾⣿⣬⣿⣇⠀⢠⣿⡿⠿⠿⠋⠀⣾⡿⠛⠛⠇⠀⣾⣿⠿⣿⣯⠀⠀⢠⣿⡏⠀⠀⢸⣿⠃⠀⣼⣿⠀⢰⣿⡿⢿⣿⡅⠀⣾⣿⠛⠛⠇⠀
                  ⠀⣿⢯⣾⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠿⠟⠉⠉⠿⠿⠀⠸⠿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠰⠿⠿⠿⠿⠃⠠⠿⠇⠠⠿⠯⠀⠀⠸⠿⠁⠀⠀⠘⠿⣷⡾⠿⠃⠀⠼⠿⠀⠸⠿⠅⠠⠿⠿⠿⠿⠃⠀
                  ⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⡼⣦⣄⢀⣀⣤⣤⣴⣶⣶⡿⠁⠀⡆⠀⠀⢀⣶⡄⠀⢰⣖⣲⠀⢠⡖⠒⡆⠀⢰⣖⡦⠀⢀⣴⡄⠀⠒⣶⠒⠀⣰⠖⢲⠀⠀⣶⣲⠄⠀⡆⠀⢰⣒⡂⠀⣶⣒⡆⠀
                  ⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⡇⣿⣿⣷⣮⣻⢿⣿⡿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠓⠲⠀⠞⠉⠹⠀⠘⠓⠚⠀⠈⠳⠖⠃⠀⠸⠀⠗⠀⠞⠉⠹⠂⠀⠻⠀⠀⠘⠲⠞⠀⠀⠇⠘⠆⠀⠇⠀⠘⠒⠆⠀⠓⠶⠃⠀
                  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠘⠿⠿⠿⠟⠓⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • BungusEnjoyer442B
                    BungusEnjoyer442B
                    BungusEnjoyer442
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #1063

                    bump for mogigan fit :<
                    I wannt it for ma bonfie....or da model

                    RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • StolenStardustS StolenStardust

                      trying to use the goth bonfie ears, im a little confused on how to remove the regular bonfie ears to make it a toggle, anyone willing to help?
                      33fc1569-88e6-4e45-bc39-63245cc8f313-image.jpeg

                      spongealtS
                      spongealtS
                      spongealt
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #1064

                      @StolenStardust so you gotta find the ears in the armature. So hips>spine>etcetc>until you see the ears. Then select 1 of them, you should then be able to use vrcfury to make an object toggle, just make sure to add multiple objects so you can remove both ears. I think you can also ctrl click to select both ears. But I'm unsure if that'd make a difference

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • BungusEnjoyer442B BungusEnjoyer442

                        bump for mogigan fit :<
                        I wannt it for ma bonfie....or da model

                        RandoR
                        RandoR
                        Rando
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #1065

                        @BungusEnjoyer442 bump succubun

                        DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                        Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                        spongealtS 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • RandoR Rando

                          @BungusEnjoyer442 bump succubun

                          spongealtS
                          spongealtS
                          spongealt
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #1066

                          @Rando isn't it just the leader bonfie teeth and some sort of nun outfit? The nun fit I've never seen before

                          RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • spongealtS spongealt

                            @Rando isn't it just the leader bonfie teeth and some sort of nun outfit? The nun fit I've never seen before

                            RandoR
                            RandoR
                            Rando
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #1067

                            @spongealt https://forum.ripper.store/topic/129403/lf-nun-and-morrigan-bonfie-outfits/1
                            See OP (link should show the top) of linked thread; The nun has released, the succubus has not

                            DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                            Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                            spongealtS StolenStardustS 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • RandoR Rando

                              @spongealt https://forum.ripper.store/topic/129403/lf-nun-and-morrigan-bonfie-outfits/1
                              See OP (link should show the top) of linked thread; The nun has released, the succubus has not

                              spongealtS
                              spongealtS
                              spongealt
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #1068

                              @Rando ohhh I see. Honestly the succubus just looks like the bunny suit asset with overalls half down. The wings can probably just be pulled from sketchfab

                              spongealtS 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • spongealtS spongealt

                                @Rando ohhh I see. Honestly the succubus just looks like the bunny suit asset with overalls half down. The wings can probably just be pulled from sketchfab

                                spongealtS
                                spongealtS
                                spongealt
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #1069

                                spongealt said:

                                @Rando ohhh I see. Honestly the succubus just looks like the bunny suit asset with overalls half down. The wings can probably just be pulled from sketchfab

                                I can probably recreate it

                                RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
                                🤙 🤘
                                3
                                • spongealtS
                                  spongealtS
                                  spongealt
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #1070

                                  image.png
                                  Always been a fan of customization so, this should be fun

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  👀
                                  2
                                  • OtoconO
                                    OtoconO
                                    Otocon
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #1071

                                    Question anyone like fit the extra outfits people have made for bonfie onto the femboy bonfie?

                                    spongealtS 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • OtoconO Otocon

                                      Question anyone like fit the extra outfits people have made for bonfie onto the femboy bonfie?

                                      spongealtS
                                      spongealtS
                                      spongealt
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #1072

                                      @Otocon I assume it'd work just by matching the blendshapes? Maybe just scaling down the front of the outfits to compensate for the lack of boobs

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • spongealtS
                                        spongealtS
                                        spongealt
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #1073

                                        image2.png
                                        image0.png

                                        More stuff since silly bunnies

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        3
                                        • spongealtS spongealt

                                          spongealt said:

                                          @Rando ohhh I see. Honestly the succubus just looks like the bunny suit asset with overalls half down. The wings can probably just be pulled from sketchfab

                                          I can probably recreate it

                                          RandoR
                                          RandoR
                                          Rando
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #1074

                                          @spongealt All for it, best of luck!

                                          DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                                          Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                                          spongealtS 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular