Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Discussions
  4. How does this creator make their MMD models?

How does this creator make their MMD models?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussions
bilibilimodelmmd modelmmdmmd charactersblenderblender modelyoutube
2 Posts 2 Posters 357 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SetioneS
    SetioneS
    Setione
    wrote on last edited by Setione
    #1

    Hi everyone!

    I'm curious about how "安源源源7号 / Anyuan No.7" makes their MMD models.
    I've attached a video link and an image as an example of what I mean:

    BiliBili
    YouTube
    (The examples I provided are from the creator's older works. Recently, this creator has been making videos using Koikatsu, and I am aware of that. However, I am specifically asking about the models used in their previous works, especially the ones used for MMD or Blender. I am also talking about the character model itself, not the clothing. I already know how they change or customize the clothes.)

    Does anyone know if they:

    • commission custom models from someone else?
    • edit the models themselves?
    • use one base body for every character and simply replace the head?
    • Do they use any specific shaders, textures, or other visual effects to achieve this style? (Is it possible that they are using common MMD models but making them look different through shaders, materials, or other modifications?)
    • or use some other workflow?

    If anyone knows anything about their workflow or has any ideas, I'd really appreciate your help. Thanks!😊

    Trade: https://mega.nz/folder/MusUBYpK#Ppz-Db-qsAgyPL4tZAAJNA

    1 Reply Last reply
    4
    • SetioneS Setione moved this topic from General Assets on
    • A
      A
      ababa979
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      edit the models themselves?
      a part
      use one base body for every character and simply replace the head?
      a part
      Is it possible that they are using common MMD models but making them look different through shaders, materials, or other modifications?
      yes

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Tags
      • Popular