Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. Renamon by AlegnamonOriginal (personal avatar)

Renamon by AlegnamonOriginal (personal avatar)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Uncategorized
furry avatarfemale and futarenamon
257 Posts 60 Posters 9.3k Views 120 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BigTiddyGeefB
    BigTiddyGeefB
    BigTiddyGeef
    wrote last edited by
    #185

    Update: Managed to get my hands on a copy of the OSC Software + One version of the UnityPackage related to DAPS.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • CelisLangmaidC CelisLangmaid

      @Renamon-ART said:

      @Madame-reyes The only one doing something illegal here is you.

      image.jpeg

      image.jpeg

      I do not think you have ANY room to talk here.

      Kerigan_ReiganK
      Kerigan_ReiganK
      Kerigan_Reigan
      wrote last edited by
      #186

      @CelisLangmaid bro create acc to just for on ripping avatar and claim people do just same thing as him what a dubass @celislangmaid you are goat

      CelisLangmaidC 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Kerigan_ReiganK Kerigan_Reigan

        @CelisLangmaid bro create acc to just for on ripping avatar and claim people do just same thing as him what a dubass @celislangmaid you are goat

        CelisLangmaidC
        CelisLangmaidC
        CelisLangmaid
        wrote last edited by
        #187

        @Kerigan_Reigan To be fair, I suspected them of being Alegnamon, so I went to their profile to see how old the account was and where all they posted. Literally their first post was requesting ripping an Optimus Prime avatar. The rest have been in this specific thread harping about ripping a Renamon avatar and not believing the allegations made against the avatar owner. That said...

        @madame-reyes I decided to do a cursory search for any controversies regarding Alegnamon. I couldn't find anything. Then I refined the search more to search for controversies with her regarding ERPing on VRChat. I once again couldn't find anything.

        Now, I'm not accusing you of lying about the allegations or anything, as it's entirely possible I just don't know where to look, or that they're being kept private and behind closed doors for the sake of the privacy of the minors involved, which is entirely possible. But I would have thought that someone, somewhere was talking about this, especially when you said she responded and tried to blame bad actors of framing her.

        Looking at the thread objectively, it almost begins to look like it's just a random reason thrown out to justify ripping the avatar, but it's the kind of thing that gets people riled up. So regarding the allegations, is there anywhere specific we can look to see the evidence of this? Because l'm not entirely sure where to find proof of it other than you claiming to have a video.

        ZoroarkMommyZ R 2 Replies Last reply
        3
        • CelisLangmaidC CelisLangmaid

          @Kerigan_Reigan To be fair, I suspected them of being Alegnamon, so I went to their profile to see how old the account was and where all they posted. Literally their first post was requesting ripping an Optimus Prime avatar. The rest have been in this specific thread harping about ripping a Renamon avatar and not believing the allegations made against the avatar owner. That said...

          @madame-reyes I decided to do a cursory search for any controversies regarding Alegnamon. I couldn't find anything. Then I refined the search more to search for controversies with her regarding ERPing on VRChat. I once again couldn't find anything.

          Now, I'm not accusing you of lying about the allegations or anything, as it's entirely possible I just don't know where to look, or that they're being kept private and behind closed doors for the sake of the privacy of the minors involved, which is entirely possible. But I would have thought that someone, somewhere was talking about this, especially when you said she responded and tried to blame bad actors of framing her.

          Looking at the thread objectively, it almost begins to look like it's just a random reason thrown out to justify ripping the avatar, but it's the kind of thing that gets people riled up. So regarding the allegations, is there anywhere specific we can look to see the evidence of this? Because l'm not entirely sure where to find proof of it other than you claiming to have a video.

          ZoroarkMommyZ
          ZoroarkMommyZ
          ZoroarkMommy
          wrote last edited by
          #188

          @CelisLangmaid It's assumed that someone here was close to the victim. The thing is, it was a closed event in "furry spanish," and it only became known within the Hispanic VRChat community. Elsewhere, I don't think anyone knows what Alegnamon did, but it's known that there's a video.

          Madame reyesM CelisLangmaidC 2 Replies Last reply
          1
          • CelisLangmaidC CelisLangmaid

            @Renamon-ART said:

            @Madame-reyes The only one doing something illegal here is you.

            image.jpeg

            image.jpeg

            I do not think you have ANY room to talk here.

            R
            R
            Renamon ART
            wrote last edited by
            #189

            @CelisLangmaid It is a PUBLIC avatar. OP is a public avatar. Not what you guys are doing. "
            genius"

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • CelisLangmaidC CelisLangmaid

              @Kerigan_Reigan To be fair, I suspected them of being Alegnamon, so I went to their profile to see how old the account was and where all they posted. Literally their first post was requesting ripping an Optimus Prime avatar. The rest have been in this specific thread harping about ripping a Renamon avatar and not believing the allegations made against the avatar owner. That said...

              @madame-reyes I decided to do a cursory search for any controversies regarding Alegnamon. I couldn't find anything. Then I refined the search more to search for controversies with her regarding ERPing on VRChat. I once again couldn't find anything.

              Now, I'm not accusing you of lying about the allegations or anything, as it's entirely possible I just don't know where to look, or that they're being kept private and behind closed doors for the sake of the privacy of the minors involved, which is entirely possible. But I would have thought that someone, somewhere was talking about this, especially when you said she responded and tried to blame bad actors of framing her.

              Looking at the thread objectively, it almost begins to look like it's just a random reason thrown out to justify ripping the avatar, but it's the kind of thing that gets people riled up. So regarding the allegations, is there anywhere specific we can look to see the evidence of this? Because l'm not entirely sure where to find proof of it other than you claiming to have a video.

              R
              R
              Renamon ART
              wrote last edited by
              #190

              @CelisLangmaid

              I wouldn't put anything past you, my friend. I only asked for a public avatar; who knows what you asked for. So, you're the one who's worse off.
              You're trying to sidetrack the original topic with something so silly.
              Because, I repeat: it's public.
              You're the one who's asked for private ones, or ones that are sold or stolen, etc., etc., etc.

              image.jpeg

              CelisLangmaidC 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ZoroarkMommyZ ZoroarkMommy

                @CelisLangmaid It's assumed that someone here was close to the victim. The thing is, it was a closed event in "furry spanish," and it only became known within the Hispanic VRChat community. Elsewhere, I don't think anyone knows what Alegnamon did, but it's known that there's a video.

                Madame reyesM
                Madame reyesM
                Madame reyes
                wrote last edited by
                #191

                @ZoroarkMommy to close the case in my side, the victim was my rp daughter in vrchat, she told me what happend after alegnamon just dumping her for some stupid reason i dont remember.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Madame reyesM
                  Madame reyesM
                  Madame reyes
                  wrote last edited by
                  #192

                  and yes, as you said, because its a Hispanic case, there's almost nothing about this case + the owner of furry Spanish was her bf at that time, all kind of proofs or accusations to her where completely silenced.

                  CelisLangmaidC 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • BigTiddyGeefB BigTiddyGeef

                    TFW you get caught in red-hot hypocrisy in 4K on a forum about the thing that you so demonize.

                    Talk about two-faced.

                    Anywayssss... do think this thread (https://forum.ripper.store/topic/49927/how-to-bypass-dextro-s-avatar-protection-system/7) might be a good idea to report any of your Dextro Decomp-related findings.

                    If anyone has the source code (especially you @someonewhosthere ), maybe this bimbo in CS could figure it out.

                    Tata~. 💋🍒

                    S
                    S
                    SomeoneWhosThere
                    wrote last edited by
                    #193

                    @BigTiddyGeef heyyy, atm i have a vrca file of a newer version originally found by @thumpershump if this is useful to you please leave me a dm

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • PeachyParfait1P
                      PeachyParfait1P
                      PeachyParfait1
                      wrote last edited by
                      #194

                      dang it got banned already

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Madame reyesM Madame reyes

                        and yes, as you said, because its a Hispanic case, there's almost nothing about this case + the owner of furry Spanish was her bf at that time, all kind of proofs or accusations to her where completely silenced.

                        CelisLangmaidC
                        CelisLangmaidC
                        CelisLangmaid
                        wrote last edited by
                        #195

                        @Madame-reyes said:

                        and yes, as you said, because its a Hispanic case, there's almost nothing about this case + the owner of furry Spanish was her bf at that time, all kind of proofs or accusations to her where completely silenced.

                        It being in spanish might also explain why I couldn't find anything.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        2
                        • Madame reyesM Madame reyes

                          🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                          password: alegnamonisapedo (5 days link)

                          kuwagata ohgerK
                          kuwagata ohgerK
                          kuwagata ohger
                          wrote last edited by
                          #196

                          @Madame-reyes said:

                          alegnamonisapedo

                          image.jpeg
                          re up?

                          Madame reyesM 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ZoroarkMommyZ ZoroarkMommy

                            @CelisLangmaid It's assumed that someone here was close to the victim. The thing is, it was a closed event in "furry spanish," and it only became known within the Hispanic VRChat community. Elsewhere, I don't think anyone knows what Alegnamon did, but it's known that there's a video.

                            CelisLangmaidC
                            CelisLangmaidC
                            CelisLangmaid
                            wrote last edited by
                            #197

                            @ZoroarkMommy said:

                            @CelisLangmaid It's assumed that someone here was close to the victim. The thing is, it was a closed event in "furry spanish," and it only became known within the Hispanic VRChat community. Elsewhere, I don't think anyone knows what Alegnamon did, but it's known that there's a video.

                            Again, I'm not accusing anyone of lying. I just would like to see evidence if possible. If it's not possible at the moment, that's fine. But it seems like the plan, according to above posts, might be to get the evidence to someone that can do an expose on it, so if I have to wait for that, I will.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            2
                            • kuwagata ohgerK
                              kuwagata ohgerK
                              kuwagata ohger
                              wrote last edited by
                              #198

                              I COME BARING NEWWWWSSS
                              Screenshot_20260906_175341_X.jpg
                              Screenshot_20260906_175422_X.jpg
                              Screenshot_20260906_175431_X.jpg
                              Screenshot_20260906_175443_X.jpg
                              Screenshot_20260906_175455_X.jpg
                              Screenshot_20260906_175505_X.jpg

                              ZoroarkMommyZ 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • CobaltGunslingerC
                                CobaltGunslingerC
                                CobaltGunslinger
                                wrote last edited by
                                #199
                                This post is deleted!
                                cat566C kuwagata ohgerK 2 Replies Last reply
                                0
                                • CobaltGunslingerC CobaltGunslinger
                                  [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                                  cat566C
                                  cat566C
                                  cat566
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #200

                                  @CobaltGunslinger Im sorry but if we cared about any of that this post would not exist fr fr. and respect the wishes when you have an account on this forum is kinda crazy

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  2
                                  • spiderfuckerS
                                    spiderfuckerS
                                    spiderfucker
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #201

                                    rip that shit just to make them cry

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • CobaltGunslingerC CobaltGunslinger
                                      [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                                      kuwagata ohgerK
                                      kuwagata ohgerK
                                      kuwagata ohger
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #202

                                      @CobaltGunslinger get out of here

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • kuwagata ohgerK kuwagata ohger

                                        I COME BARING NEWWWWSSS
                                        Screenshot_20260906_175341_X.jpg
                                        Screenshot_20260906_175422_X.jpg
                                        Screenshot_20260906_175431_X.jpg
                                        Screenshot_20260906_175443_X.jpg
                                        Screenshot_20260906_175455_X.jpg
                                        Screenshot_20260906_175505_X.jpg

                                        ZoroarkMommyZ
                                        ZoroarkMommyZ
                                        ZoroarkMommy
                                        wrote last edited by ZoroarkMommy
                                        #203

                                        @kuwagata-ohger The criminal group that she mentions is because a group "convinced" her to have erp with a minor and then record him, and they extorted her to pay or spread the video and since she refused, they already leaked the video and then they began to cancel her, then she sued them for the video and that same group began to attack her, that is a version that someone told me

                                        BigTiddyGeefB R Madame reyesM 3 Replies Last reply
                                        0
                                        • mangopuppyM
                                          mangopuppyM
                                          mangopuppy
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #204

                                          bump for reup i think..? 😟

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular