Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. [GIFT!!] Booth Hair and Clothing for Mamehinata Part 5!

[GIFT!!] Booth Hair and Clothing for Mamehinata Part 5!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
mamehinatamamefriendskipfelboothusasaki
8 Posts 5 Posters 2.0k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lolita_MenheraL
    Lolita_MenheraL
    Lolita_Menhera
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hey guys!!
    I'm back with some more random assortment of Mamefriends assets for ya, enjoy!! (ෆ˙ᵕ˙ෆ)♡
    Upvotes are appreciated!! Lmk if the links go down or the assets update!!

    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    Included:
    6959081 Miu Long Hair
    6957107 Hanekke twin tails
    6687211 Lion Long_Hair [Mamehinata, Kipfel, Usasaki, Minahoshi, Platinum, Shiratsume]
    6380294 [Kipfel compatible] 🍩 Soft and fluffy donut hair
    5650882 -Fuwamofu Low Twintail-
    5540856 [Mamehinata] Soft and fluffy bob hair
    5507035 Curly ponytail!
    7015753 [ MameFriends ] Dark Coquette
    5737000 [Avatar 11] Hard-working gym clothes
    5441927 [Mamehinata] Pinky Girl Outfit Set [MA Compatible]
    4455313 [Mamehinata exclusive] Basic vest
    64944887 [Mamehinata Kipfel exclusive] Hamster Mouse costume set
    6022419 [Compatible with Usasaki Kipfel] Usasaki Kipfel fluffy dog ​​ears
    5649758 Mamewing [Mamehinata compatible]
    6440965 [kipfel&Mamehinata] Round facial expression set!!
    5801036 ♡ Neko Glitter Eye Texture Mamehinata
    4604074 Under-rim glasses for Mame Hinata

    °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*・ ~with love, Lolita Menhera-chan₊˚⊹ᰔ

    1 Reply Last reply
    👍 💜 🤗
    15
    • g4m3rs404G
      g4m3rs404G
      g4m3rs404
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Thanks for your efforts. If you need anything and I can buy it or something like that, just let me know—no problem.

      Lolita_MenheraL 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • g4m3rs404G g4m3rs404

        Thanks for your efforts. If you need anything and I can buy it or something like that, just let me know—no problem.

        Lolita_MenheraL
        Lolita_MenheraL
        Lolita_Menhera
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @g4m3rs404 Aw thank you so much!!
        Right now I'm looking at the forward and reverse conversion profiles for Mamefriends Mochi Fitter and the Simple Nail Set from An-Labo, linked below, if you could get me one of those I would be so very grateful!! (﹡ˆ﹀ˆ﹡)
        Mamefriends Mochi Fitter
        SimpleNailSet

        °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*・ ~with love, Lolita Menhera-chan₊˚⊹ᰔ

        tsurugiT 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • TokeiNekoT
          TokeiNekoT
          TokeiNeko
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          do you know if anyone has this one? I've been looking for it since it came out 2 years ago.
          https://booth.pm/ja/items/5965842

          Lolita_MenheraL x.xiko.xX 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • TokeiNekoT TokeiNeko

            do you know if anyone has this one? I've been looking for it since it came out 2 years ago.
            https://booth.pm/ja/items/5965842

            Lolita_MenheraL
            Lolita_MenheraL
            Lolita_Menhera
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @TokeiNeko I unfortunately don't, but it is very cute I might get it once I get my paycheck

            °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*・ ~with love, Lolita Menhera-chan₊˚⊹ᰔ

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Lolita_MenheraL Lolita_Menhera

              @g4m3rs404 Aw thank you so much!!
              Right now I'm looking at the forward and reverse conversion profiles for Mamefriends Mochi Fitter and the Simple Nail Set from An-Labo, linked below, if you could get me one of those I would be so very grateful!! (﹡ˆ﹀ˆ﹡)
              Mamefriends Mochi Fitter
              SimpleNailSet

              tsurugiT
              tsurugiT
              tsurugi
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Lolita_Menhera I have the polish one, but it will take me some time to get it uploaded, I have really poor internet.

              𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚔𝚊, 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛.
              𝙶𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚜!

              𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛, 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚜 .𝚛𝚊𝚛 .7𝚣 𝚘𝚛 𝙰𝙽𝚈𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚣𝚒𝚙, 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚣𝚒𝚙 𝚒𝚝! 𝚄𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚛𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚛 7𝚣𝚒𝚙!!! 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚜!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • tsurugiT tsurugi referenced this topic on
              • Lolita_MenheraL Lolita_Menhera

                @g4m3rs404 Aw thank you so much!!
                Right now I'm looking at the forward and reverse conversion profiles for Mamefriends Mochi Fitter and the Simple Nail Set from An-Labo, linked below, if you could get me one of those I would be so very grateful!! (﹡ˆ﹀ˆ﹡)
                Mamefriends Mochi Fitter
                SimpleNailSet

                tsurugiT
                tsurugiT
                tsurugi
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Lolita_Menhera
                Here you go friend, thanks for sharing your assets.

                𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚔𝚊, 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛.
                𝙶𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚜!

                𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛, 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚜 .𝚛𝚊𝚛 .7𝚣 𝚘𝚛 𝙰𝙽𝚈𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚣𝚒𝚙, 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚣𝚒𝚙 𝚒𝚝! 𝚄𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚛𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚛 7𝚣𝚒𝚙!!! 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚜!

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • TokeiNekoT TokeiNeko

                  do you know if anyone has this one? I've been looking for it since it came out 2 years ago.
                  https://booth.pm/ja/items/5965842

                  x.xiko.xX
                  x.xiko.xX
                  x.xiko.x
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @TokeiNeko Sorry just not sure what to say
                  But here I do have it bought it a while back
                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  Upvote me any and every time please. I'll help or try to :3

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  👑
                  2

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular