Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Trading
  4. VRCA Fixing

VRCA Fixing

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Trading
vrcaavatarfix
201 Posts 50 Posters 5.9k Views 18 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • P pcpc23

    (BTW IF YOU CAN PLS MAKE IT INTO A FILE TO WHERE I CAN ULPOAD IT TO MY ACCOUNT) Hello! Could you see if you could fix this vrca for me please? I tried to fix it but I just couldn’t do it let me know if you can please! 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

    Also here’s a link for reference of what he’s supposed to look like https://ko-fi.com/s/249831408e

    TheAsianDudeT
    TheAsianDudeT
    TheAsianDude
    wrote on last edited by
    #176

    @pcpc23 Hey yeah sure sorry I for some reason never got a notification for this really odd. will get to it my bad.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • TheAsianDudeT
      TheAsianDudeT
      TheAsianDude
      wrote on last edited by
      #177

      Hey everyone still going to work on theses I just have to wait. Sadly my external SSD fried itself during a thunder storm and I lost like majority of my files and even my unity. So I have to rebuild most of it to start working on thess again and I am waiting for a new ssd from amazon so till i get that I cant really work on any projects so i apologize.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • TheAsianDudeT
        TheAsianDudeT
        TheAsianDude
        wrote last edited by
        #178

        Lol referenced posted but dont worry I will start working on theses tonight I finally got a new ssd amazon finally delivered it.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TheAsianDudeT
          TheAsianDudeT
          TheAsianDude
          wrote last edited by TheAsianDude
          #179

          Hey fixed all the avatars today took forever because of shingakis avatar has like some bully shit pay to use shit on it but they left everything on the avatar and it cant be bypassed or at least not in a meaningful way. Stupid shits literally just blocked due to the way the avatar was extracted messed up its fx layer and I cant find it because this dumbass creator made it to where it even swaps bodies I could quite literally rebuild and remake this entire avatar its quite literally a miaeses that has been kitbashed with random assets which am sure the person whose selling this avatar doesnt own the rights to lol. so sorry shingakis I cant fix this.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • TheAsianDudeT TheAsianDude

            Shortening Everything TDLR: I want to give back to the community that made it possible for me to make my own avis.
            Ground Rules:

            1. If the avatar has a lock on it I will attempt to remove it if you don't want it removed tell me before hand.
            2. If the avatars in another language outside of my native language (English) I will attempt my best to keep it as is unless you specify you want it translated to English.
            3. If you don't wanted it shared back in this main area hub DM me if you don't have the rep you won't be able to say anything to me let alone a dm for a link to the avatar even if I message you first.
            4. Send a picture of the avatar it helps me figure out how they look if I have no hints if it looks a bit odd after its because I had to guess.
            5. I will try my best to restore things to its default state but keep in mind I don't know every single asset or tool some people made so I might have to remake it my way.
            6. New* I don't care what avatar you want fixed nsfw or not just know if its not humanoid I am unsure if I can fix it lol.
              -Subject to change if anything new occurs while am fixing stuff. If something didn't go right with the fix let me know and upvote or me or whatever it needs to keep it relevant I like helping fixing theses gives me ideas of my own.
            Cloud chaserC
            Cloud chaserC
            Cloud chaser
            wrote last edited by
            #180

            @TheAsianDude
            Hey man I know this isn’t a good time for ya but I needed some stuff fixed. I asked someone before but everything’s busted.. files won’t open and you’re the best guy I know to fix these vrca
            So take your time it’s a lot (16 in total..) and I appreciate it! No rush take as long as you need!

            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            TheAsianDudeT 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ShingakiS
              ShingakiS
              Shingaki
              wrote last edited by
              #181
              This post is deleted!
              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • P pcpc23

                (BTW IF YOU CAN PLS MAKE IT INTO A FILE TO WHERE I CAN ULPOAD IT TO MY ACCOUNT) Hello! Could you see if you could fix this vrca for me please? I tried to fix it but I just couldn’t do it let me know if you can please! 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                Also here’s a link for reference of what he’s supposed to look like https://ko-fi.com/s/249831408e

                TheAsianDudeT
                TheAsianDudeT
                TheAsianDude
                wrote last edited by
                #182

                @pcpc23 [register or login to view this hidden content] here you go sorry for the long ass wait.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • coffiedbeansC coffiedbeans

                  🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                  dunno if ur still doin this but i would love for u to fix this one ^^

                  ebdfc79c-75dd-4144-93af-6c064df48a9d-image.jpeg

                  TheAsianDudeT
                  TheAsianDudeT
                  TheAsianDude
                  wrote last edited by
                  #183

                  @fawned [register or login to view this hidden content] here you go sorry about the wait.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Cloud chaserC Cloud chaser

                    @TheAsianDude
                    Hey man I know this isn’t a good time for ya but I needed some stuff fixed. I asked someone before but everything’s busted.. files won’t open and you’re the best guy I know to fix these vrca
                    So take your time it’s a lot (16 in total..) and I appreciate it! No rush take as long as you need!

                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    TheAsianDudeT
                    TheAsianDudeT
                    TheAsianDude
                    wrote last edited by
                    #184

                    @CallMeSeally I am going to beat you up lol but sure i will do that slowly because fuck sakes 16 is a lot =.=

                    Cloud chaserC 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • TheAsianDudeT TheAsianDude

                      @CallMeSeally I am going to beat you up lol but sure i will do that slowly because fuck sakes 16 is a lot =.=

                      Cloud chaserC
                      Cloud chaserC
                      Cloud chaser
                      wrote last edited by Cloud chaser
                      #185

                      @TheAsianDude
                      Gyah I know I know
                      I’m like that one persistent customer lol.
                      But no rush! Most don’t have toggles or big effects so should be smooth riding for the most part. I appreciate you takin time to do this, thanks a lot!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • TheAsianDudeT
                        TheAsianDudeT
                        TheAsianDude
                        wrote last edited by
                        #186

                        Yeah the smaller ones arent hard to fix it just takes a while because I have to sort them extract them and then in the processe of fixing them i have to copy components using the vrca of that specific avatar and it just takes a bit lol but no worries will get it done.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • XyliumX
                          XyliumX
                          Xylium
                          wrote last edited by
                          #187

                          apparently the modular is broken and it doesnt have toggles, would you be able to fix that? [register or login to view this hidden content]
                          image.jpeg

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • A
                            A
                            ameonnaa
                            wrote last edited by
                            #188

                            could you please fix this? [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • TheAsianDudeT TheAsianDude

                              @CrystalWaters34 🔗 Download Link (gofile.io) this one hurt my brain 2 lol

                              yorumanxY
                              yorumanxY
                              yorumanx
                              wrote last edited by
                              #189

                              @TheAsianDude Reupload :c

                              TheAsianDudeT 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • TheAsianDudeT
                                TheAsianDudeT
                                TheAsianDude
                                wrote last edited by
                                #190

                                Will get to theses because I am slowing doing seally request

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • yorumanxY yorumanx

                                  @TheAsianDude Reupload :c

                                  TheAsianDudeT
                                  TheAsianDudeT
                                  TheAsianDude
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #191

                                  @yorumanx Sorry I dont keep any of the files anyone gives me issue is gofile I didn't know gets rid of files if they arent accessed within a certain time frame. Aka just looked it up within 10 days of inactivity. If they still have the vrca files I wouldnt mind attempting to help you. I don't keep files because I do not have the space for that. If I kept a unity package of every person I have done so far I believe it be around 100gb.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • thatgayT
                                    thatgayT
                                    thatgay
                                    wrote last edited by thatgay
                                    #192

                                    [register or login to view this hidden content] plz plz this one is a private avatar

                                    Please steve we need thiS!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • kemiK
                                      kemiK
                                      kemi
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #193

                                      @theasiandude can u help me with this avi pls?

                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      Screenshot 2026-09-14 213735.png

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • CloudyDayC
                                        CloudyDayC
                                        CloudyDay
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #194

                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                        its an otter, dont have a photo, its blue and black

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • TheAsianDudeT
                                          TheAsianDudeT
                                          TheAsianDude
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #195

                                          Hey I know its been a while and I wanted to finish and fix theses for all of you. But I have been feeling werid and found out I need to have surgery soon so I won't be able to do theses for a while. You could try asking someone else if you guys want to and just repost this to explain why its in multiple channels sorry about this not the first place I thought of when needing to tell this but thought of it recently.

                                          lenkagamine12L kemiK 2 Replies Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular