✔️FOUND: Raita by Sohvi
-
want to share it :3
-
I got it through trade, I’m open to trading em ^_^
-
I got it through trade, I’m open to trading em ^_^
@BallSweat got a trade list, or something in particular you're looking for?
-
@BallSweat got a trade list, or something in particular you're looking for?
@Dangernoodle48 yes yes I can show you in DMs
-
@Dangernoodle48 yes yes I can show you in DMs
@BallSweat happy to see what you want for them as well shoot me a dm
-
same here! I might have something
-
-
Don't have anything for trade would really appreciated having the file.
-
-
bump, been 3 months since posted surely no ones gonna ask to trade.
-
saw it got posted on vrm
https://vrmodels.store/avatars/36793-raita.html -
saw it got posted on vrm
https://vrmodels.store/avatars/36793-raita.html@Clown From the looks of it the Vrmodels version doesn’t work and is ripped
-
@Clown From the looks of it the Vrmodels version doesn’t work and is ripped
@BallSweat
Oh? I havent actually looked at it myself.
-
@BallSweat
Oh? I havent actually looked at it myself.
@Clown I have it and it really easy to fix
-
Yeah I was looking for proper files cause the vrmodels one for me anyway, is completely missing the whole crotch area.
It's a giant hole. -
-
I should everyone that the model has not been and is yet VRModels allowing broken ripped avatars on their site
bumping for actual unity files
-
-
This post is deleted!
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login