VRChat Users that use the Spyware Gonso also known as "GonsoLiscenser"
-
@PomPoms did u see where some ppl are actouly posting anti ripping software on here and im like man thats the opposite of wht we want here
@lenkagamine12 lmao
that's so dumb. though I understand why if people would want to use anti-ripping methods that aren't as invasive, I just think it's silly to post it here on the RipperStore. -
this is getting silly there has to be someway to figt this no one is untouchable
-
i smell lawsuits.
hope these fuck head creators get whats coming to them
-
i just read this, thank you for spreading that and helping people out
-
so you wanna tell me i have spyware on my pc...i bought from cozu before and admittedly gotten some of her stuff from vrmodels. wtf???
-
also pretty sure peekabowo might also be using gonzo or something like that bc she watermarks each download so its tied to the buyer and in her TOS it sounds exactly like gonzo
-
also pretty sure peekabowo might also be using gonzo or something like that bc she watermarks each download so its tied to the buyer and in her TOS it sounds exactly like gonzo
@miowzerssyy peek doesn’t use gonso. It’s just Payhip antileak
-
@miowzerssyy peek doesn’t use gonso. It’s just Payhip antileak
@shwimp oh i see i see i didnt know payhip has antileak lol! thx for telling me ^^
-
-
Looks like Khihani has it on MEEP! With no mention of it on her page that I could find; I could be wrong.
https://forum.ripper.store/post/2314189 -
I have had it up to fucking here with these slop creators treating people like shit. They farm your personal info because they feel entitled to it, taking your money, banning you, and revoking access without refund because "waaahhh you gave a fake discord! I need to go to the ER for a mental health crisis now!" And some even add you to a blacklist to spread to other creators so they can ALSO rob you of what you've bought just because you don't want to give your discord away to random mentally ill vrchat creators that downloaded 30-40 assets and slapped it together to resell for $50usd. Creators collecting your personal info is a safety risk in of itself.
But there's an even larger safety risk. I've been made aware of the spyware Gonso. It tracks your internet usage, takes note of your IP, Discord ID, VRChat username, and monitors your pc. They hide it into the unity packages so your Windows Defender (or whatever you use) can't flag it as malware or spyware, which it is. This is extremely illegal. If you have an avatar that has gonso in the unity package, delete it immediately. This is extremely unsafe and illegal behavior.
Fuck that avatar, fuck that creator. This is a huge, HUGE safety concern.
According to the Federal Trade Comission:

Just to show how extremely serious this is.


Whenever I see a creator that uses gonso, I will be listing them here. I don't want this to become a witch hunt, so only mention a creator with proof. I will be adding screenshots of the felon-- I mean, creator, in question, the avatar, and the screen that shows the gonso spyware in unity. Do not just say creator names. This is for safety reasons not for drama. I don't care if you think it protects creators from leaking, that is an unimportant issue here. You don't get to install spyware onto people's pcs. So if you come here trying to sympathize with these felons that do this, pre-emptively, just shut up. Whether you're for or against leaking, we should be united in this case against this. This is a larger, massive issue.
And to the creators who use spyware for fucking vrchat, a video game, from the bottom of my heart, fuck you. Your slop is not worth a huge safety risk. In the grand sceme of things, it doesn't matter if your little project got leaked BECAUSE you want to install spyware onto everyone's pcs cus your feewings are hurt. It's massively illegal.
Perhaps you want this list because you don't want to buy from creators that install spyware onto your pc. Definitely don't support them monetarily. Especially when their spyware makes it to where you can't edit the avatar in blender and it's locked to your pc cus it yoinked your IP to monitor you. No avatar is worth this much danger. I'm serious. No avatar, no matter how pretty or cool, is worth your safety.
Here is a testimony of someone talking about the Gonso spyware and creators abusing a "Universal Creator Blacklist." I recommend watching at 1.5 speed. In this video in the first few minutes, they are talking about how they were helping their friend upload an avatar because they had bought an avatar, and didn't know how to upload it, and because of the spyware, they were blacklisted from uploading any avatars they bought in the future and banned from purchasing avatars despite any wrongdoing. They bought the avatars legitimately and yet this creator used spyware to monitor their pc activity. That creator then had them banned from ANOTHER store, having what they bought and revoked. Then a third avatar creator had revoked access from their avatars, which cost them another $300 total loss. Video is 5 mins long at normal speed.
https://youtu.be/fSaK7pRN8J0?si=Yl-rATFXGy_ZjpTu

Now I will be beginning the list here of creators that use the gonso spyware.
Cozu also known as Cozuwu
is one such slop creator. Here's a video of them teaching you how to install spyware onto your pc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6vJFqmRRg4

Here is a thread of a user finding out about Cozu using gonso spyware with a screenshot. link
active on both gumroad and payhip.Strawbunny
Proudly on their own website they talk about using gonso spyware. link


Also making cutesey tiktoks about their gonso spyware usage
teehee!

Strawbunny being a piece of shit doxxer btw:

A link to a post about Strawbunny stalking and harassing someone and her shitty terrorism: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/124734/hey-strawbunny-and-her-gooner-gonso-gang
ableist slur warning btwbtw I know you lurk here like a loser so, hiii. Bitch.
MottenVR
On their website they talk about using gonso spyware. link

SugoiKitten
Here is their jinxxy where one of their avatars uses gonso spyware. link

Gonsodany : The Fucker who developed the Spyware
their gumroad page: link
their website: link


Lil Miss Pasta
Link to one of their avatars that uses gosno spyware: link

LadyCarnagevr
Their avatars are ugly asf so idk why anyone would buy this but there is one of their avatars that uses gonso spyware. link

They are also active on payhip with equally as ugly avatars, but use the gonso spyware here too. link

Morgue VRC / Morgue, also known as Ghost XO
Here's their website where they say they use gonso spyware. link

And here's their youtube channel where tehy have a tutorial teaching you how to install spyware on your pc
link

Owchiee
Uses gonso spyware, states so in their TOS, here: link
They even ironically go through how stupid the gonso liscenser is, completely unaware how they're highlighting how fucking stupid it is.

Rosesvrc / Roses / Røses
Uses gonso spyware, has a page explaining how fucking stupid they are to use it

link to their info page about their gonso spyware usage: linkLazminQ || also known as Ruriraaaa (on twitter)
Uses Gonso spyware for their ugly ass avatars they are delusionally proud of, link to an avatar that proves they use the gonso spyware: link

Ibdi
uses gonso spyware on their avatars. This one I had a harder time tracking down. ironic they use illegal spyware to "protect" their stupid looking versions of copyrighted disney characters, of police officers btw. The jokes write themselves.
link to their avatar for proof: link

"buh muh precus avatur"


Question, but is it possible to rip avatars to get around the spyware bs? I will update once I find out this question. I've seen other posts regarding this question as well, so I thought I'd put it out there.
I will be adding users and more evidence as I find it.
Stay safe out there.
Pixelpup is also using Gonso now.
https://jinxxy.com/PixelPupp/
https://pixelpup.store/terms-of-service under Avatar
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
