LF Unity files for this Liam avatar!
-
Bump
-
@Anonomus there’s a better version?
@P1X1E_V4LLEY theres another post for it its for the version of liam thats more up to date
-
Bump
-
Bump
-
@Forgotten I don’t like that one that’s why I’m looking for the older one
-
@Forgotten I don’t like that one that’s why I’m looking for the older one
@P1X1E_V4LLEY I was responding to the other person
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Is this the newer one you mean?