LF rips of the secret vore avis
-
There used to be these public NSFW avatars in this avatar world you had to access by joining a discord server called Secret vore avis. A lot of them were actually pretty cute, they had a pink nsfw wickerbeast that i really enjoyed however they were quickly taken down. I was just wondering if anyone had the files or even a vrca of these avatars, or if anyone even knows what I'm talking about lol.
-
OHH i got u ill get the links rq give me a min!
-
OHH i got u ill get the links rq give me a min!
@_dollysbitch ur the best!
-
@_dollysbitch ur the best!
@TADCGANGLE
hi hi as creator posted the avatars got taken down so they r working to get them back up so for now here is the server so sorry to disappoint !!
-
-
@TADCGANGLE
hi hi as creator posted the avatars got taken down so they r working to get them back up so for now here is the server so sorry to disappoint !!
@_dollysbitch is the link expired? I can't join the sever.
-
bump as I would definitely like to know of the avatars once they get put back up as well

-
-
@_dollysbitch is the link expired? I can't join the sever.
-
@Bmw_ https://discord.gg/9ERSgtnMa This one should work
@doll.zip not this one either
-
im friends with the creator and to be fair they get their assets from here or buy a few of the ones not listed here
-
Do please grab us a permanent link for that discord server if possible.
I've been trying to assemble a list of all the publicly accessible vore avatars in vrchat and keep it up to date which is a FUCKIGN nightmare lately cause of VRChat's stupid insistance that vore = nude/sexual even when there's no genitals or anything and thus deletes fucking everything. Anyways...
If anyone wants to help me with keeping the list up to date, I can add collaborators to where the list is hosted and the list pulls right into the Buffet world
(Also there's a list for this world as well of vorish worlds too
) sooooooooo, yeah 
The Vore Buffet: https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_eef95879-9833-4987-a9d3-3949b4be5196
-
Do please grab us a permanent link for that discord server if possible.
I've been trying to assemble a list of all the publicly accessible vore avatars in vrchat and keep it up to date which is a FUCKIGN nightmare lately cause of VRChat's stupid insistance that vore = nude/sexual even when there's no genitals or anything and thus deletes fucking everything. Anyways...
If anyone wants to help me with keeping the list up to date, I can add collaborators to where the list is hosted and the list pulls right into the Buffet world
(Also there's a list for this world as well of vorish worlds too
) sooooooooo, yeah 
The Vore Buffet: https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_eef95879-9833-4987-a9d3-3949b4be5196
@stealthphoenix currently we are fighting vrchat moderation banning the accounts instantly
-
i can give the link from the discord but if it stops working thats the last one
-
-
@Verdanṫ it's less than a half a day and this one is saying invite expired too 0_0
nd yeah I know just what you're talking about with the instant deletion/banning stuff. annoying as all fuck and I actually made a small discord server for myself and a bunch of other vrchat vore creators to try and gripe collectively and possibly organize our thoughts on what we could all do and such.
-
https://discord.com/invite/s3HTvjfTUk
https://disdex.io/server/1288766589885485077Found the permanent link via googling
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login