LF CAREBEAR ASTRO by SealitsGills
-
I need to find that care bear skin it’s so pretty https://payhip.com/b/SHW93!
-

-
I’m willing to trade I have his files
-
I’m willing to trade I have his files
@TheModelHunter how would that be possible?? isnt he a upload only
i mean unless you did a vrca -
I’m willing to trade I have his files
@TheModelHunter but anyways what are you LF?? I really want carebear Astro
-
I have a fixed vrca, I want their veester bunny
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login