FOUND:Evelyn || Deira Avatar
-
Bruh biju store page link is not working it says sorry Product not found..

-
..bump

@SergalBooteh Tuff muff
-
Bump
I hope someone here will buy Evelyn model files soon
To share it in here
-
Bump
I hope someone here will buy Evelyn model files soon
To share it in here
@RoseVelvette It seems Biju has removed her shop...
-
@RoseVelvette It seems Biju has removed her shop...
@B.I.T oh ah i see, i wonder why though?
-
-
-
@elzzz23 Because it's hard to find information over time in a certain post when all you see is the word bump. That's the problem.
-
@elzzz23 And to be completely honest, I don't really care if somebody types the word bump. I was just being mean to somebody because they popped off something to me and blah, blah, blah, whatever. Also, To the person that was popping off shit to me, you probably shouldn't put your first name in your fucking bio and then put your partner's display name from VR-chat into your fucking description on the Ripper store. You're basically dosing yourself with your AI generated pfp. lmfaoooo
-
https://jinxxy.com/Bijux3/565Evieolo new link
-
-
-
-
-
@Ryuuka_vr thank you so much!
-
@Ryuuka_vr w manz
-
@Ryuuka_vr thank you so very much

-
@goober1999 hi, Evelyn deira model files has been found/shared by @ryuuka_vr now this post should be updated to be found/solved
-
ppersVRC Well, when the term "bump" is used, it's easy to spot the avatar or important information; you just have to ignore the bumps.
@elzzz23 Which is true. Really, all this came down to is just me missing a round and somebody got mad at me. But, I mean, yeah, whatever. And also I'm late for the avatar drop. At this point, I'd give up trying to get it. I might as well just spend my own money for it.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login