FOUND:Evelyn || Deira Avatar
-
bummp!
-
@RoseVelvette Also nice ai pfp did u make that yourself
@ppersVRC I took my profile picture of me and my boyfriend in vr chat in the popcorn palace world
-
@RoseVelvette LMFAOOO It's called having personality instead of just typing bump every single time.
Also No:

-
-
-
-
-
@elzzz23 Because it's hard to find information over time in a certain post when all you see is the word bump. That's the problem.
-
-
@Senor-Jon lol
-
@elzzz23 And to be completely honest, I don't really care if somebody types the word bump. I was just being mean to somebody because they popped off something to me and blah, blah, blah, whatever. Also, To the person that was popping off shit to me, you probably shouldn't put your first name in your fucking bio and then put your partner's display name from VR-chat into your fucking description on the Ripper store. You're basically dosing yourself with your AI generated pfp. lmfaoooo
-
..bump

-
Bruh biju store page link is not working it says sorry Product not found..

-
..bump

@SergalBooteh Tuff muff
-
Bump
I hope someone here will buy Evelyn model files soon
To share it in here
-
Bump
I hope someone here will buy Evelyn model files soon
To share it in here
@RoseVelvette It seems Biju has removed her shop...
-
@RoseVelvette It seems Biju has removed her shop...
@B.I.T oh ah i see, i wonder why though?
-
-
-
@elzzz23 Because it's hard to find information over time in a certain post when all you see is the word bump. That's the problem.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login