Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. FOUND:Evelyn || Deira Avatar

FOUND:Evelyn || Deira Avatar

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
furrypc and questcutedeiraquestunityjinxxyfemalensfwfound
176 Posts 46 Posters 7.9k Views 79 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • IxxysI
    IxxysI
    Ixxys
    wrote on last edited by
    #132

    I'd like a link that takes me to the store page

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • L
      L
      lololcofe
      wrote on last edited by
      #133

      here https://jinxxy.com/Bijux3/1059372729

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • WolfdigoW
        WolfdigoW
        Wolfdigo
        wrote on last edited by
        #134

        Bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • repellanntR
          repellanntR
          repellannt
          wrote on last edited by
          #135

          bummp!

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • 908-29-PpersVRC9 908-29-PpersVRC

            @RoseVelvette Also nice ai pfp did u make that yourself

            RoseVelvetteR
            RoseVelvetteR
            RoseVelvette
            wrote on last edited by
            #136

            @ppersVRC I took my profile picture of me and my boyfriend in vr chat in the popcorn palace world

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • 908-29-PpersVRC9 908-29-PpersVRC

              @RoseVelvette LMFAOOO It's called having personality instead of just typing bump every single time.

              Also No:

              967fdf1d-1664-45bc-bd3d-fa46d29dac05-image.jpeg

              thatgayT
              thatgayT
              thatgay
              wrote on last edited by
              #137

              @ppersVRC Hey, what's the problem with saying "bump"? Is the best way

              Please steve we need thiS!

              908-29-PpersVRC9 2 Replies Last reply
              3
              • IxxysI
                IxxysI
                Ixxys
                wrote on last edited by
                #138

                I think I was too slow on the link, Hm...
                Maybe I can try manually searching

                L 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • IxxysI Ixxys

                  I think I was too slow on the link, Hm...
                  Maybe I can try manually searching

                  L
                  L
                  lololcofe
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #139

                  @Ixxys I think he deleted the page.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • IxxysI
                    IxxysI
                    Ixxys
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #140

                    Man, that sucks. If it's available again, lmk

                    L 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • B
                      B
                      B.I.T
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #141

                      The avatar is still on Jinxy; she hasn't deleted it.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • thatgayT thatgay

                        @ppersVRC Hey, what's the problem with saying "bump"? Is the best way

                        908-29-PpersVRC9
                        908-29-PpersVRC9
                        908-29-PpersVRC
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #142

                        @elzzz23 Because it's hard to find information over time in a certain post when all you see is the word bump. That's the problem.

                        thatgayT 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • S
                          S
                          Senor Jon
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #143

                          Proceeds to say bump once again because I can

                          908-29-PpersVRC9 1 Reply Last reply
                          2
                          • S Senor Jon

                            Proceeds to say bump once again because I can

                            908-29-PpersVRC9
                            908-29-PpersVRC9
                            908-29-PpersVRC
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #144

                            @Senor-Jon lol

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • thatgayT thatgay

                              @ppersVRC Hey, what's the problem with saying "bump"? Is the best way

                              908-29-PpersVRC9
                              908-29-PpersVRC9
                              908-29-PpersVRC
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #145

                              @elzzz23 And to be completely honest, I don't really care if somebody types the word bump. I was just being mean to somebody because they popped off something to me and blah, blah, blah, whatever. Also, To the person that was popping off shit to me, you probably shouldn't put your first name in your fucking bio and then put your partner's display name from VR-chat into your fucking description on the Ripper store. You're basically dosing yourself with your AI generated pfp. lmfaoooo

                              thatgayT 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • S
                                S
                                SergalBooteh
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #146

                                ..bump 😄

                                908-29-PpersVRC9 1 Reply Last reply
                                👍 😨 💅 👽 🤞
                                2
                                • RoseVelvetteR
                                  RoseVelvetteR
                                  RoseVelvette
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #147

                                  Bruh biju store page link is not working it says sorry Product not found..

                                  SmartSelect_20260810_222926_Chrome.jpg

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • S SergalBooteh

                                    ..bump 😄

                                    908-29-PpersVRC9
                                    908-29-PpersVRC9
                                    908-29-PpersVRC
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #148

                                    @SergalBooteh Tuff muff

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • RoseVelvetteR
                                      RoseVelvetteR
                                      RoseVelvette
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #149

                                      Bump

                                      I hope someone here will buy Evelyn model files soon
                                      To share it in here 🙏

                                      B 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • RoseVelvetteR RoseVelvette

                                        Bump

                                        I hope someone here will buy Evelyn model files soon
                                        To share it in here 🙏

                                        B
                                        B
                                        B.I.T
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #150

                                        @RoseVelvette It seems Biju has removed her shop...

                                        RoseVelvetteR 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • B B.I.T

                                          @RoseVelvette It seems Biju has removed her shop...

                                          RoseVelvetteR
                                          RoseVelvetteR
                                          RoseVelvette
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #151

                                          @B.I.T oh ah i see, i wonder why though?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular