Mettaton Miz Edit Commission Request
-
Guy on Twitter (@CoolBeanoIsHere) did an edit the huzzington really liked, and now I want it. Problem is, they aren't selling it, and I have zero clue how to use Blender for anything but animation. If someone is willing, I am willing to pay you 10 dollars or more.
If the clothes are also edited to the new proportions, cool. But not required.
Model is here: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/119224/lf-miz-s-new-mettaton/2
Refs are below.



-
Bump
-
its just a body edit? i can do it :3
-
if you dm ur dc i can message u about it and send updates and get ur opinion on what it looks like when im working on it :3
-
if you dm ur dc i can message u about it and send updates and get ur opinion on what it looks like when im working on it :3
@Mommagothicc could ya make it nsfw ?
-
if you dm ur dc i can message u about it and send updates and get ur opinion on what it looks like when im working on it :3
@Mommagothicc sorry for taking so long to respond, I don't have the reputation on RipperStore to dm you, can you dm me and I'll send you my dc?
-
omg! need
-
Bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login