Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Free ripping avatars/Closed due to problems with my PC, I can't continue

Free ripping avatars/Closed due to problems with my PC, I can't continue

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
ripperavatar
188 Posts 91 Posters 5.9k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • H
    H
    Hasky_rus
    wrote on last edited by
    #72

    you can rip please this?
    1: https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_af3d464a-0a5c-4616-9f77-043d8cb3944e
    2: https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e1fafcbd-949a-4a57-a8b5-60df42a97955

    Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Steven-63S Steven-63

      @jakobx Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.๏ธโค

      In this case, both are deleted or private, but I managed to get you one
      LINK.๐Ÿ”— Download Link (workupload.com)

      jakobxJ
      jakobxJ
      jakobx
      wrote on last edited by
      #73

      @Steven-63 you the goat Im happy with whatever good shit dawg ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

      1 Reply Last reply
      โค
      0
      • MsiprismM
        MsiprismM
        Msiprism
        wrote on last edited by
        #74

        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7de21157-f3dd-408e-8f42-59d936b30788 this one if you could

        Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • jackalrabbitJ
          jackalrabbitJ
          jackalrabbit
          wrote on last edited by
          #75

          if possible โค
          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8926ff15-fd90-4ca7-8213-64ce011bcce4

          ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ, ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜‹๐˜” ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ (๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด).

          ๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ.

          Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Steven-63S Steven-63

            @Zayne1987 Hi, I donโ€™t usually do this, but I like trying to help, so here you go. I hope it helps you with something, I only ask for a positive vote as a thank you.โค๏ธ
            LINK:๐Ÿ”— Download Link (pixeldrain.com)

            Zayne1987Z
            Zayne1987Z
            Zayne1987
            wrote on last edited by
            #76

            @Steven-63 thank you so much!!!, you are amazing

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Steven-63S Steven-63

              @pedineira Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.๏ธโค

              LINK.๐Ÿ”— Download Link (workupload.com)

              pedineiraP
              pedineiraP
              pedineira
              wrote on last edited by
              #77

              @Steven-63 TYSMM!!

              1 Reply Last reply
              โค
              0
              • lunamoonL
                lunamoonL
                lunamoon
                wrote on last edited by
                #78

                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a5fdc52a-1177-44c0-b0b5-d2c90bb99d72 If it's possible

                Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Steven-63S Steven-63

                  @BloodyGxtz00 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.๏ธโค

                  LINK.๐Ÿ”— Download Link (workupload.com)

                  BloodyGxtz00B
                  BloodyGxtz00B
                  BloodyGxtz00
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #79

                  @Steven-63 thank youu!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  โ™ฅ
                  0
                  • Steven-63S Steven-63

                    Hi, I'm offering to do only small avatar extractions, I don't always succeed but I can try. If I manage to help you, you can support me by just saying thanks.

                    My idiome is Spanish, so sorry for my bad English, but I'll try to help you

                    J
                    J
                    Jazz_God
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #80

                    @Steven-63 could you please rip this for me https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_36ad73c7-e531-4ee9-ad99-695b1f0a7cb1 thanks in advance

                    Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • xYuneyX
                      xYuneyX
                      xYuney
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #81

                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e8f7285f-a5c1-421d-b97d-0ca05dd35594

                      Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • taytay78910T
                        taytay78910T
                        taytay78910
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #82

                        thank you so much @Steven-63 if its not too much of a problem I have another one id adore to have myself https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_aa2e4eeb-0dbf-4368-bba6-5979136c3abd

                        Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                        โœ”
                        0
                        • vrc_repoV
                          vrc_repoV
                          vrc_repo
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #83

                          rip request

                          avtr_24c395fd-e729-4f48-9821-b8b2af79cbee
                          avtr_46ad76ca-466c-4c10-9ae4-80812f1d51bc

                          Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                          โœ”
                          0
                          • sinnamonbonbonS
                            sinnamonbonbonS
                            sinnamonbonbon
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #84
                            This post is deleted!
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • ?
                              ?
                              A Former User
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #85

                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_32ba8044-39f2-49ec-8c3b-f6886ce9cee3
                              pls

                              Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                              โœ”
                              0
                              • ilovekitkatsI
                                ilovekitkatsI
                                ilovekitkats
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #86

                                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_33a19e97-f7e2-4b48-a17f-815cef9e8bd1

                                Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                                โœ”
                                0
                                • taytay78910T taytay78910

                                  thank you so much @Steven-63 if its not too much of a problem I have another one id adore to have myself https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_aa2e4eeb-0dbf-4368-bba6-5979136c3abd

                                  Steven-63S
                                  Steven-63S
                                  Steven-63
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #87

                                  @taytay78910 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค๏ธ
                                  1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  taytay78910T 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • ilovekitkatsI ilovekitkats

                                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_33a19e97-f7e2-4b48-a17f-815cef9e8bd1

                                    Steven-63S
                                    Steven-63S
                                    Steven-63
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #88

                                    @ilovekitkats Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค
                                    1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    ilovekitkatsI 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • K
                                      K
                                      KRAZYx
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #89

                                      Could you help me with this one :3

                                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_378ef398-56ec-4925-9c9c-daf6e8bdba86

                                      Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • vrc_repoV vrc_repo

                                        rip request

                                        avtr_24c395fd-e729-4f48-9821-b8b2af79cbee
                                        avtr_46ad76ca-466c-4c10-9ae4-80812f1d51bc

                                        Steven-63S
                                        Steven-63S
                                        Steven-63
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #90

                                        @vrc_repo said:

                                        avtr_24c395fd-e729-4f48-9821-b8b2af79cbee

                                        Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค
                                        1.[register or login to view this hidden content]
                                        2.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        K 1 Reply Last reply
                                        2
                                        • xYuneyX xYuney

                                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e8f7285f-a5c1-421d-b97d-0ca05dd35594

                                          Steven-63S
                                          Steven-63S
                                          Steven-63
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #91

                                          @xYuney Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค
                                          1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          โค
                                          2

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular