Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Free ripping avatars/Closed due to problems with my PC, I can't continue

Free ripping avatars/Closed due to problems with my PC, I can't continue

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
ripperavatar
188 Posts 91 Posters 5.9k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • YurukkiY
    YurukkiY
    Yurukki
    wrote on last edited by
    #55

    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b1c145a0-0860-435c-bc42-74205ec1b304 hi :3

    Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
    ✔
    0
    • BloodyGxtz00B BloodyGxtz00

      If you could do this I'd really appreciate it thank you!

      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9c9eb97f-59c3-4e3d-9d13-408597e4bc3d

      Steven-63S
      Steven-63S
      Steven-63
      wrote on last edited by
      #56

      @BloodyGxtz00 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.️❤

      LINK.[register or login to view this hidden content]

      BloodyGxtz00B 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • YurukkiY Yurukki

        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b1c145a0-0860-435c-bc42-74205ec1b304 hi :3

        Steven-63S
        Steven-63S
        Steven-63
        wrote on last edited by
        #57

        @Yurukki Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.️❤

        LINK.[register or login to view this hidden content]

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • nekoffettiiN nekoffettii

          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_11978769-fa8c-4dac-825d-4580deb663aa
          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ce434630-04fc-46d6-ae05-14a18ef46bfb
          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_59c31d97-52a1-4836-a884-3bd96ae360a0
          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_efedfd77-975c-409d-8649-ce19fcd8b38f
          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4fec28a8-cae3-44bc-9ccc-8ec0f3422d5a

          Please ?
          hoping to make (NSFW) some edits! ..

          Steven-63S
          Steven-63S
          Steven-63
          wrote on last edited by
          #58

          @nekoffettii Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.️❤

          1.[register or login to view this hidden content]
          2.[register or login to view this hidden content]
          3.[register or login to view this hidden content]
          4.[register or login to view this hidden content]
          5.[register or login to view this hidden content]

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • miyu_fpsM
            miyu_fpsM
            miyu_fps
            wrote on last edited by
            #59

            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d323dcab-73b3-44dc-b927-2cdecfc10893 hewo can you rip this please?

            Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
            ✔
            0
            • J jaytoon

              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0f64d025-b27e-449b-b386-bdf5ceae2020
              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ed3dbe5c-3623-4863-bf46-04d55315ed45
              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_19207cc6-c697-481f-9677-a61579c42eda
              Can you do these thank you for doing this😊

              Steven-63S
              Steven-63S
              Steven-63
              wrote on last edited by
              #60

              @jaytoon Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.️❤
              1.[register or login to view this hidden content]
              2.[register or login to view this hidden content]
              3.[register or login to view this hidden content]

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • miyu_fpsM miyu_fps

                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d323dcab-73b3-44dc-b927-2cdecfc10893 hewo can you rip this please?

                Steven-63S
                Steven-63S
                Steven-63
                wrote on last edited by
                #61

                @miyu_fps Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.️❤
                1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • MsiprismM Msiprism

                  @Steven-63 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_381c426d-71ec-4265-839c-f26d0453a5ab are you able to get this?

                  Steven-63S
                  Steven-63S
                  Steven-63
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #62

                  @Msiprism Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.️❤
                  1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                  M 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • V
                    V
                    vrcmies
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #63

                    This one pretty please

                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_780f4516-a981-4005-911d-1aa4b918df2c

                    Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Steven-63S Steven-63

                      @Msiprism Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.️❤
                      1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                      M
                      M
                      Meowzer
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #64

                      @Steven-63 Please this one? Ik i asked already but I really want it 💔 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e270aae4-7773-470f-a7d6-cdbe11a36341

                      Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • M Meowzer

                        @Steven-63 Please this one? Ik i asked already but I really want it 💔 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e270aae4-7773-470f-a7d6-cdbe11a36341

                        Steven-63S
                        Steven-63S
                        Steven-63
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #65

                        @Meowzer oh yes sorry but since your request is not something I'm working on at the moment, I let it pass, but here you have the avatar anyway and you can look for another thread where they can fix it for you
                        1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • V vrcmies

                          This one pretty please

                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_780f4516-a981-4005-911d-1aa4b918df2c

                          Steven-63S
                          Steven-63S
                          Steven-63
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #66

                          @vrcmies Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❤️
                          1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • yaoifulY
                            yaoifulY
                            yaoiful
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #67

                            plssss!!!

                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b6088fe8-a7f1-4a7d-8483-4ea6274ff05b

                            ☆ ︶︶︶ ౿ ָ 🪶 𞥊 ︶︶︶ ☆

                            ⤷ 𓈒 just looking for files!! ⏦

                            ︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶ ୨♡୧ ︶︶︶ ⊹

                            Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Ao_xDA
                              Ao_xDA
                              Ao_xD
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #68

                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_14635606-e0ee-4672-bf3c-6d90270c4bf9
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ba9c8c1d-57eb-45cf-beaf-39889f2ed635
                              Can you do these ones! 😊

                              Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • sinnamonbonbonS
                                sinnamonbonbonS
                                sinnamonbonbon
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #69

                                Hi! Would love if you could yoink this one! ^^ https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d5113a19-b7b7-4780-abe0-b5e7f0fe4d49

                                Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Demonic.ZeldrisD
                                  Demonic.ZeldrisD
                                  Demonic.Zeldris
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #70

                                  https://jinxxy.com/ShyRimu/7Qp6Z can you try to rip this one pls

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • J
                                    J
                                    jaytoon
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #71

                                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b2c7670d-735c-4806-8852-f78488143eec
                                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c928f510-76c5-4ec9-93b7-9b8521b6b9a0
                                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_86686fc5-b371-410f-8fd5-6d43a1427280
                                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_08c879c1-a6c5-4ac4-ab9f-65192955d0a1
                                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_67f88375-7561-4fc7-ab52-7e1f21192f25
                                    Thank you so much for the last one's if its not to much trouble i would like these one's as well thank you again 😊 🙏

                                    Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • H
                                      H
                                      Hasky_rus
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #72

                                      you can rip please this?
                                      1: https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_af3d464a-0a5c-4616-9f77-043d8cb3944e
                                      2: https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e1fafcbd-949a-4a57-a8b5-60df42a97955

                                      Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Steven-63S Steven-63

                                        @jakobx Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.️❤

                                        In this case, both are deleted or private, but I managed to get you one
                                        LINK.🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                                        jakobxJ
                                        jakobxJ
                                        jakobx
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #73

                                        @Steven-63 you the goat Im happy with whatever good shit dawg 👍🏾

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        ❤
                                        0
                                        • MsiprismM
                                          MsiprismM
                                          Msiprism
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #74

                                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7de21157-f3dd-408e-8f42-59d936b30788 this one if you could

                                          Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular