Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Free ripping avatars/Closed due to problems with my PC, I can't continue

Free ripping avatars/Closed due to problems with my PC, I can't continue

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
ripperavatar
188 Posts 91 Posters 5.9k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • N
    N
    nick_her15
    wrote on last edited by
    #47

    I Beg Of You Please
    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_203fa0a8-3aa9-4603-84d1-6b9cbb58fc7e

    Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
    ✔
    0
    • N nick_her15

      I Beg Of You Please
      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_203fa0a8-3aa9-4603-84d1-6b9cbb58fc7e

      Steven-63S
      Steven-63S
      Steven-63
      wrote on last edited by
      #48

      @nick_her15 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.️❤

      LINK.[register or login to view this hidden content]

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Zayne1987Z Zayne1987

        Please this one, sorry to bother you and then could you extract the files (assets) of vrca file and send me the link, please?

        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5344f927-95ec-49dd-bab1-d90ef768025d

        Steven-63S
        Steven-63S
        Steven-63
        wrote on last edited by
        #49

        @Zayne1987 Hi, I don’t usually do this, but I like trying to help, so here you go. I hope it helps you with something, I only ask for a positive vote as a thank you.❤️
        LINK:[register or login to view this hidden content]

        MsiprismM Zayne1987Z 2 Replies Last reply
        😀 👍 🤗
        0
        • Steven-63S Steven-63

          @Zayne1987 Hi, I don’t usually do this, but I like trying to help, so here you go. I hope it helps you with something, I only ask for a positive vote as a thank you.❤️
          LINK:[register or login to view this hidden content]

          MsiprismM
          MsiprismM
          Msiprism
          wrote on last edited by
          #50

          @Steven-63 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_381c426d-71ec-4265-839c-f26d0453a5ab are you able to get this?

          Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
          ✔
          0
          • N
            N
            nick_her15
            wrote on last edited by
            #51

            also if you dont mind
            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7ebfda30-4d81-4184-b465-9e788b012c8b

            1 Reply Last reply
            ✔
            0
            • ghostyghG ghostygh

              heyyyyyyyyyyy i would really appreciate if u can rip this one plsplspls
              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8e761925-2cc3-4c7c-9dab-bc7f07892000

              Steven-63S
              Steven-63S
              Steven-63
              wrote on last edited by
              #52

              @ghostygh Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.️❤

              LINK.[register or login to view this hidden content]

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • R rafcas

                This one please

                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2bfe692f-4aaa-4177-b1c5-d77a450784d9

                Steven-63S
                Steven-63S
                Steven-63
                wrote on last edited by
                #53

                @rafcas Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.️❤

                LINK.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S searob2233

                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_04735c02-a445-442f-aebb-640cc8e113ff Life saver if u can

                  Steven-63S
                  Steven-63S
                  Steven-63
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #54

                  @searob2233 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.️❤

                  LINK.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • YurukkiY
                    YurukkiY
                    Yurukki
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #55

                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b1c145a0-0860-435c-bc42-74205ec1b304 hi :3

                    Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                    ✔
                    0
                    • BloodyGxtz00B BloodyGxtz00

                      If you could do this I'd really appreciate it thank you!

                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9c9eb97f-59c3-4e3d-9d13-408597e4bc3d

                      Steven-63S
                      Steven-63S
                      Steven-63
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #56

                      @BloodyGxtz00 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.️❤

                      LINK.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                      BloodyGxtz00B 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • YurukkiY Yurukki

                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b1c145a0-0860-435c-bc42-74205ec1b304 hi :3

                        Steven-63S
                        Steven-63S
                        Steven-63
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #57

                        @Yurukki Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.️❤

                        LINK.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • nekoffettiiN nekoffettii

                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_11978769-fa8c-4dac-825d-4580deb663aa
                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ce434630-04fc-46d6-ae05-14a18ef46bfb
                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_59c31d97-52a1-4836-a884-3bd96ae360a0
                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_efedfd77-975c-409d-8649-ce19fcd8b38f
                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4fec28a8-cae3-44bc-9ccc-8ec0f3422d5a

                          Please ?
                          hoping to make (NSFW) some edits! ..

                          Steven-63S
                          Steven-63S
                          Steven-63
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #58

                          @nekoffettii Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.️❤

                          1.[register or login to view this hidden content]
                          2.[register or login to view this hidden content]
                          3.[register or login to view this hidden content]
                          4.[register or login to view this hidden content]
                          5.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • miyu_fpsM
                            miyu_fpsM
                            miyu_fps
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #59

                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d323dcab-73b3-44dc-b927-2cdecfc10893 hewo can you rip this please?

                            Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                            ✔
                            0
                            • J jaytoon

                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0f64d025-b27e-449b-b386-bdf5ceae2020
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ed3dbe5c-3623-4863-bf46-04d55315ed45
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_19207cc6-c697-481f-9677-a61579c42eda
                              Can you do these thank you for doing this😊

                              Steven-63S
                              Steven-63S
                              Steven-63
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #60

                              @jaytoon Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.️❤
                              1.[register or login to view this hidden content]
                              2.[register or login to view this hidden content]
                              3.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • miyu_fpsM miyu_fps

                                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d323dcab-73b3-44dc-b927-2cdecfc10893 hewo can you rip this please?

                                Steven-63S
                                Steven-63S
                                Steven-63
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #61

                                @miyu_fps Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.️❤
                                1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • MsiprismM Msiprism

                                  @Steven-63 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_381c426d-71ec-4265-839c-f26d0453a5ab are you able to get this?

                                  Steven-63S
                                  Steven-63S
                                  Steven-63
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #62

                                  @Msiprism Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.️❤
                                  1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  M 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • V
                                    V
                                    vrcmies
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #63

                                    This one pretty please

                                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_780f4516-a981-4005-911d-1aa4b918df2c

                                    Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Steven-63S Steven-63

                                      @Msiprism Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.️❤
                                      1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      M
                                      M
                                      Meowzer
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #64

                                      @Steven-63 Please this one? Ik i asked already but I really want it 💔 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e270aae4-7773-470f-a7d6-cdbe11a36341

                                      Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • M Meowzer

                                        @Steven-63 Please this one? Ik i asked already but I really want it 💔 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e270aae4-7773-470f-a7d6-cdbe11a36341

                                        Steven-63S
                                        Steven-63S
                                        Steven-63
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #65

                                        @Meowzer oh yes sorry but since your request is not something I'm working on at the moment, I let it pass, but here you have the avatar anyway and you can look for another thread where they can fix it for you
                                        1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • V vrcmies

                                          This one pretty please

                                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_780f4516-a981-4005-911d-1aa4b918df2c

                                          Steven-63S
                                          Steven-63S
                                          Steven-63
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #66

                                          @vrcmies Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❤️
                                          1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular