Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Free ripping avatars/Closed due to problems with my PC, I can't continue

Free ripping avatars/Closed due to problems with my PC, I can't continue

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
ripperavatar
188 Posts 91 Posters 5.9k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • 888
    888
    88
    wrote on last edited by 88
    #166
    This post is deleted!
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Vault_21V
      Vault_21V
      Vault_21
      wrote on last edited by
      #167

      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_22a22cab-24d6-4a7c-97d7-596529d89b12
      This please

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Steven-63S Steven-63

        @taytay78910 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❤️
        1.🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

        taytay78910T
        taytay78910T
        taytay78910
        wrote on last edited by
        #168

        @Steven-63 tysmmmm what about this 1 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6cd7f949-c1ff-4bd7-8ec1-1efbb5b718ec

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • NekotinaN
          NekotinaN
          Nekotina
          wrote on last edited by
          #169

          Help me, I love this avatar and I've been looking since last year...

          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ef44ff9f-23bb-4d9d-815b-dec384bde61d

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • katykitcatK
            katykitcatK
            katykitcat
            wrote on last edited by
            #170

            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b9f15761-09ff-4355-b17a-644b764278a8
            please!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ilovedoom2ctfI
              ilovedoom2ctfI
              ilovedoom2ctf
              wrote on last edited by
              #171

              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6c1a498a-35d9-4c89-9c37-8472ae45f572 this bad boy would be amazing.

              Cloud chaserC 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ilovedoom2ctfI ilovedoom2ctf

                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6c1a498a-35d9-4c89-9c37-8472ae45f572 this bad boy would be amazing.

                Cloud chaserC
                Cloud chaserC
                Cloud chaser
                wrote on last edited by
                #172

                @Steven-63
                Jst these two avatars if possible!

                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_746a122c-520e-4fb6-b664-55ae0dd2ea57

                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5e8d3c1b-cda2-4748-a327-debfa3dc0b10

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • nekoffettiiN
                  nekoffettiiN
                  nekoffettii
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #173

                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_834d28a2-221f-44b0-9c6c-636f0814a0a9
                  If you're able to?
                  Thank you if you can/do! ^^

                  DM to ask about uploads, files, etc!
                  Upvotes are always appreciated
                  I do nsfw edits too, ask about them!

                  • Nekofettiii
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Steven-63S Steven-63

                    @Hasky_rus Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❤
                    1.🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                    FluttershyMLPF
                    FluttershyMLPF
                    FluttershyMLP
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #174

                    @Steven-63
                    This one pls? https://cilcipher.gay/b/3N2bl?ref=nexyy
                    Would be awesome

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • KirareeK
                      KirareeK
                      Kiraree
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #175

                      Hai can u do this one?

                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_eea36724-4177-4411-8a0c-312787052eca

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Steven-63S Steven-63

                        Hi, I'm offering to do only small avatar extractions, I don't always succeed but I can try. If I manage to help you, you can support me by just saying thanks.

                        My idiome is Spanish, so sorry for my bad English, but I'll try to help you

                        thefellanT
                        thefellanT
                        thefellan
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #176

                        @Steven-63 holaaa puedes conseguir eso para mi??? avtr_82b586aa-1014-477c-91d0-6e9acbdfda5d, avtr_24815aa0-7fea-4fb1-9d80-88a2426346f8, avtr_c5f3150b-ce94-4716-a855-4f32b0631e0e, usr_fa0536ff-d567-4835-a2c1-8ea0ba6eafb0

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • THESLITZT
                          THESLITZT
                          THESLITZ
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #177
                          This post is deleted!
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • V
                            V
                            Vainilla
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #178

                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_bda5052f-fce0-4dba-9401-cd2d7cbcf01b pliss

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • lenkagamine12L
                              lenkagamine12L
                              lenkagamine12
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #179

                              @steven-63 if able could u get me just the vrcas for thes no asset buundles but vrca https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9b2ce2b1-efbf-4735-9854-db9779310a2a
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b4efdd93-e591-4e30-a30f-d391efe91422
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_28ab2e63-66d0-405a-9818-e7bddebfc72f
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0b20e8fa-04c8-4121-be28-14b85785f651
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9ff9c5bc-c5d0-4472-a294-58039939d0eb
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3ac535ed-2309-4cc2-9143-1d94c6a8b9ee
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4888f4b5-3d6d-47d5-9223-9a45c09d5f0c
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5bad94d3-695a-42de-bb14-3fcb2b00b9e8

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Steven-63S Steven-63

                                @FluttershyMLP Hey, I only extract public VRChat avatars, but maybe this can be useful to you
                                Link.🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)](/assets/uploads/files/1784269541883-image.png)

                                FluttershyMLPF
                                FluttershyMLPF
                                FluttershyMLP
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #180

                                @Steven-63
                                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c9885c81-f7bc-4a6a-97a1-558c818b5f73
                                Pls?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Pibby_6789P
                                  Pibby_6789P
                                  Pibby_6789
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #181

                                  please these 2 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e75df3e5-0510-40fe-99f5-f30853c779a8 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5cbcfc8f-3a68-44c2-ab19-596a3aa35288

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • AntipathyA
                                    AntipathyA
                                    Antipathy
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #182

                                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6cb7c1cd-a1c5-4aa5-b574-aa85cce97640

                                    Challenge us at your own peril.
                                    You may have bested the ELITE COMMANDER and HIGH COUNCILMAN by themselves, but...
                                    We're stronger together!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Steven-63S Steven-63

                                      Hi, I'm offering to do only small avatar extractions, I don't always succeed but I can try. If I manage to help you, you can support me by just saying thanks.

                                      My idiome is Spanish, so sorry for my bad English, but I'll try to help you

                                      repellanntR
                                      repellanntR
                                      repellannt
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #183
                                      This post is deleted!
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • AntipathyA
                                        AntipathyA
                                        Antipathy
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #184

                                        I think they forgot about this thread.

                                        Challenge us at your own peril.
                                        You may have bested the ELITE COMMANDER and HIGH COUNCILMAN by themselves, but...
                                        We're stronger together!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • 3epy_kitt3n3
                                          3epy_kitt3n3
                                          3epy_kitt3n
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #185

                                          looking for.jpg
                                          looking for2.jpg
                                          pleaseee

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular