Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Free ripping avatars/Closed due to problems with my PC, I can't continue

Free ripping avatars/Closed due to problems with my PC, I can't continue

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
ripperavatar
188 Posts 91 Posters 5.9k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • G
    G
    gordo
    wrote on last edited by
    #128

    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_25d636ef-c0a6-4266-bd63-b5eb49fa4006
    this please!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • E
      E
      Elpako
      wrote on last edited by
      #129
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Steven-63S Steven-63

        Hi, I'm offering to do only small avatar extractions, I don't always succeed but I can try. If I manage to help you, you can support me by just saying thanks.

        My idiome is Spanish, so sorry for my bad English, but I'll try to help you

        JszdesireJ
        JszdesireJ
        Jszdesire
        wrote on last edited by
        #130

        @Steven-63
        I kinda really want the fbx to this mode if your able to get it
        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0f17066d-2ad8-4a54-99d0-e2d2dffc9089

        ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰
        Sometimes you just gotta sleep things off to feel better
        ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • silasS
          silasS
          silas
          wrote on last edited by
          #131

          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a5022cb7-6a01-466e-84b7-179d30b695bd this ava plzzzz, ineed it

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ilovekitkatsI
            ilovekitkatsI
            ilovekitkats
            wrote on last edited by
            #132

            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_364654c0-13dd-4c99-8c74-71e075d2466f
            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c9d86c79-4f36-4734-a0e5-a3668cbc5d71
            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ba743d17-902b-4164-8e63-9169389a8a81

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Steven-63S Steven-63

              @Hasky_rus Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❤
              1.🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

              H
              H
              Hasky_rus
              wrote on last edited by
              #133

              @Steven-63

              Thanks a lot for the avatars, but could I ask you to upload one more? I’d be very grateful.
              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4f216576-edda-4aa4-b2c5-edff471efa8f

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • lenkagamine12L
                lenkagamine12L
                lenkagamine12
                wrote on last edited by
                #134

                @steven-63 do u get vrcas if so id like to request the vrca files for these avatars here as in just the vrca

                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5f81d1f5-948f-496f-8f7d-f0f210a92f92

                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9efd44de-544a-4e89-ac83-9d2eaf5ee6ce

                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_cc8e771e-c2d5-4fdc-83c4-51edf45d164c

                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8670f03a-6897-4b7b-850b-755e56b90428

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • zz.Tundra.zzZ
                  zz.Tundra.zzZ
                  zz.Tundra.zz
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #135

                  Hello! Could rip this please? 🙂

                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_804e8ef9-f8ad-4d1b-98db-7c910d9e26fc

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • H
                    H
                    Hasky_rus
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #136

                    Thanks a lot for the avatars, but could I ask you to upload one more? I’d be very grateful.

                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4f216576-edda-4aa4-b2c5-edff471efa8f

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • mommymoqaaM
                      mommymoqaaM
                      mommymoqaa
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #137

                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7379a5c2-3d04-4066-b43d-fb0868403afd can you do this for me

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ImGabI
                        ImGabI
                        ImGab
                        wrote on last edited by ImGab
                        #138

                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d9365873-7e53-414c-9599-27b62cda13d7
                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_eaa53521-5766-426a-b0f5-607ddab9fb16 ❤

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • No0va_N
                          No0va_N
                          No0va_
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #139

                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b837f211-d198-48ac-8cc1-cc631efd589d Please 🥹

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • pr3ttygirlP
                            pr3ttygirlP
                            pr3ttygirl
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #140

                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a2c555a1-9ae6-400c-a0ee-911ac3f0d93b
                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_fbd371c9-8fcb-45ec-88dc-4413fef6d8f0
                            please i need it so bad 😞

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            👍 🤡
                            -1
                            • Steven-63S Steven-63

                              @FluttershyMLP Hey, I only extract public VRChat avatars, but maybe this can be useful to you
                              Link.🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)](/assets/uploads/files/1784269541883-image.png)

                              FluttershyMLPF
                              FluttershyMLPF
                              FluttershyMLP
                              wrote on last edited by FluttershyMLP
                              #141

                              @Steven-63

                              Do plum triple sisters pls ?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • 888
                                888
                                88
                                wrote on last edited by 88
                                #142
                                This post is deleted!
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S
                                  S
                                  Sana_21
                                  wrote on last edited by Sana_21
                                  #143

                                  @steven-63
                                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_842da549-bbe9-4aa5-8962-d9d6694739e8 / https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0655df35-0e76-44f5-933c-63cbaaf56070 hewo can you rip this please?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • AntipathyA
                                    AntipathyA
                                    Antipathy
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #144

                                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9cee5699-40df-4336-a886-432da581f225

                                    Challenge us at your own peril.
                                    You may have bested the ELITE COMMANDER and HIGH COUNCILMAN by themselves, but...
                                    We're stronger together!

                                    Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • 2
                                      2
                                      2EKA
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #145

                                      Hola bro, crees que puedas con este?
                                      Tengo aproximadamente 3 meses buscandolo y nada de dar con el.

                                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e1fafcbd-949a-4a57-a8b5-60df42a97955

                                      Gracias de ante mano.

                                      Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • 2 2EKA

                                        Hola bro, crees que puedas con este?
                                        Tengo aproximadamente 3 meses buscandolo y nada de dar con el.

                                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e1fafcbd-949a-4a57-a8b5-60df42a97955

                                        Gracias de ante mano.

                                        Steven-63S
                                        Steven-63S
                                        Steven-63
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #146

                                        @2EKA si bro de hecho ese lo tengo hace unos días jajaj andas suerte
                                        1.[register or login to view this hidden content]
                                        Espero te sirva,no mas dejame un voto positivo de agradecimiento

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • AntipathyA Antipathy

                                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9cee5699-40df-4336-a886-432da581f225

                                          Steven-63S
                                          Steven-63S
                                          Steven-63
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #147

                                          @Antipathy Here you have it, I just ask for a positive vote as a thank you❤️
                                          1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          AntipathyA 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular