Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Free ripping avatars/Closed due to problems with my PC, I can't continue

Free ripping avatars/Closed due to problems with my PC, I can't continue

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
ripperavatar
188 Posts 91 Posters 5.9k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ComradeWerewolfC
    ComradeWerewolfC
    ComradeWerewolf
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Hello there, can you rip this? https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ae08a37d-69a5-46b0-ac2f-e3078a8529d0

    Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
    ✅
    1
    • ILeadTheCartelI ILeadTheCartel

      Hey if you can rip this for me https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7453c74b-4e2f-40a7-951d-fe7c98908715 I would be very appreciative

      Steven-63S
      Steven-63S
      Steven-63
      wrote on last edited by Steven-63
      #5

      @ILeadTheCartel Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.❤️

      LINK.[register or login to view this hidden content]

      1 Reply Last reply
      3
      • ComradeWerewolfC ComradeWerewolf

        Hello there, can you rip this? https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ae08a37d-69a5-46b0-ac2f-e3078a8529d0

        Steven-63S
        Steven-63S
        Steven-63
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        @ComradeWerewolf Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.❤️

        LINK.[register or login to view this hidden content]

        ComradeWerewolfC 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Steven-63S Steven-63

          @ComradeWerewolf Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.❤️

          LINK.[register or login to view this hidden content]

          ComradeWerewolfC
          ComradeWerewolfC
          ComradeWerewolf
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          @Steven-63 Thank you so much!

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • SwagyZS
            SwagyZS
            SwagyZ
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0561d9d6-06a7-419b-883b-9717a71d24dd pretty please

            Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
            ✅
            0
            • taytay78910T taytay78910

              this would be quite easy to rip can you try :3! https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4e6157ee-9a38-4d25-bc4f-5ca22378743e

              Steven-63S
              Steven-63S
              Steven-63
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              @taytay78910 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.❤️

              LINK.[register or login to view this hidden content]

              1 Reply Last reply
              😊
              0
              • Steven-63S Steven-63

                Hi, I'm offering to do only small avatar extractions, I don't always succeed but I can try. If I manage to help you, you can support me by just saying thanks.

                My idiome is Spanish, so sorry for my bad English, but I'll try to help you

                FluttershyMLPF
                FluttershyMLPF
                FluttershyMLP
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                @Steven-63
                Pls rip??
                https://tigerhead.gumroad.com/l/tatiana

                Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                ✅
                0
                • FluttershyMLPF FluttershyMLP

                  @Steven-63
                  Pls rip??
                  https://tigerhead.gumroad.com/l/tatiana

                  Steven-63S
                  Steven-63S
                  Steven-63
                  wrote on last edited by Steven-63
                  #11

                  @FluttershyMLP Hey, I only extract public VRChat avatars, but maybe this can be useful to you
                  Link.[register or login to view this hidden content]](/assets/uploads/files/1784269541883-image.png)

                  FluttershyMLPF 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • xYuneyX
                    xYuneyX
                    xYuney
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b078c342-537f-4e7b-9a63-5d5cd61848a6
                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_754430fa-8d84-496a-994f-121ac40bfbc9

                    Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                    ✅
                    0
                    • flowerhourF
                      flowerhourF
                      flowerhour
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_67969592-c806-469c-8096-3f189f30e0c8
                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_043bff00-32bc-4098-a068-0edb189952d0
                      are these okay?

                      Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • dyxxiiD
                        dyxxiiD
                        dyxxii
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #14

                        Hello! are you able to do this one for me?
                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f64186b3-715a-4650-894e-bb95e7a6cf6d

                        Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                        ✅
                        0
                        • oily man tittiesO
                          oily man tittiesO
                          oily man titties
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #15

                          can ya do this for mee :3 ?

                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_685e3fa6-1bee-40ef-b368-96069f3f3b8d

                          upvote for a kiss

                          i will update my posts if u ping me

                          Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                          ✅
                          0
                          • M
                            M
                            Mocha224
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #16

                            Hey do you mind ripping this for me, please?

                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c1d97b5d-c1b0-478b-877e-2ccd01194c35

                            Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                            ✅
                            0
                            • xYuneyX xYuney

                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b078c342-537f-4e7b-9a63-5d5cd61848a6
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_754430fa-8d84-496a-994f-121ac40bfbc9

                              Steven-63S
                              Steven-63S
                              Steven-63
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #17

                              @xYuney Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.❤️

                              LINK.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              ❤
                              1
                              • flowerhourF flowerhour

                                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_67969592-c806-469c-8096-3f189f30e0c8
                                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_043bff00-32bc-4098-a068-0edb189952d0
                                are these okay?

                                Steven-63S
                                Steven-63S
                                Steven-63
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #18

                                @flowerhour Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.❤️

                                1:[register or login to view this hidden content]
                                2: Error

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • dyxxiiD dyxxii

                                  Hello! are you able to do this one for me?
                                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f64186b3-715a-4650-894e-bb95e7a6cf6d

                                  Steven-63S
                                  Steven-63S
                                  Steven-63
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #19

                                  @MiruaNaii Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.❤️

                                  LINK.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • M Mocha224

                                    Hey do you mind ripping this for me, please?

                                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c1d97b5d-c1b0-478b-877e-2ccd01194c35

                                    Steven-63S
                                    Steven-63S
                                    Steven-63
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #20

                                    @Mocha224 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.❤
                                    Link:[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • SwagyZS SwagyZ

                                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0561d9d6-06a7-419b-883b-9717a71d24dd pretty please

                                      Steven-63S
                                      Steven-63S
                                      Steven-63
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #21

                                      @SwagyZ sorry avatar delete o private

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • HXVIIIH
                                        HXVIIIH
                                        HXVIII
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #22

                                        u able to get this https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e7669860-5988-4c1e-9455-294459a31401

                                        Boredom is a dangerous thing

                                        Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                                        ✅
                                        0
                                        • HXVIIIH HXVIII

                                          u able to get this https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e7669860-5988-4c1e-9455-294459a31401

                                          Steven-63S
                                          Steven-63S
                                          Steven-63
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #23

                                          @HXVIII Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.❤
                                          Link:[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular