Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Free ripping avatars/Closed due to problems with my PC, I can't continue

Free ripping avatars/Closed due to problems with my PC, I can't continue

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
ripperavatar
188 Posts 91 Posters 5.9k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Steven-63S Steven-63

    @Meat-Beater9000 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❀️
    1.πŸ”— Download Link (workupload.com)

    Meat-Beater9000M
    Meat-Beater9000M
    Meat-Beater9000
    wrote on last edited by
    #113

    @Steven-63 do you mind if you could get it as a unity file?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Steven-63S Steven-63

      @Meat-Beater9000 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❀️
      1.πŸ”— Download Link (workupload.com)

      mrcruz122M
      mrcruz122M
      mrcruz122
      wrote on last edited by
      #114

      @Steven-63
      this please
      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ae9f7ccd-c897-438e-8240-cb981626318c

      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e85f5056-e3a5-4c85-8b72-836144a85ae2

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Steven-63S Steven-63

        Hi, I'm offering to do only small avatar extractions, I don't always succeed but I can try. If I manage to help you, you can support me by just saying thanks.

        My idiome is Spanish, so sorry for my bad English, but I'll try to help you

        Kurusumi.comK
        Kurusumi.comK
        Kurusumi.com
        wrote on last edited by
        #115

        @Steven-63 Hihi! are able to do this one? https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_84e9f8b4-873d-4ad4-b588-240f95eaf52f

        βŠΉβ‚ŠΛšβ€§οΈ΅β€Ώβ‚Šΰ­¨α°”ΰ­§β‚Šβ€ΏοΈ΅β€§Λšβ‚ŠβŠΉ
        I CAME TO GOON!
        ꧁⎝ π“†©ΰΌΊβœ§ΰΌ»π“†ͺ βŽ κ§‚
        I honestly just came for files, and ill do uploads fa ppl ≽(β€’β©Š β€’γƒžβ‰Ό

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Steven-63S Steven-63

          @mommymoqaa Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❀️
          1.πŸ”— Download Link (workupload.com)

          mommymoqaaM
          mommymoqaaM
          mommymoqaa
          wrote on last edited by
          #116

          @Steven-63 thank u so much

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • KirikoSatoriK
            KirikoSatoriK
            KirikoSatori
            wrote on last edited by
            #117

            Could you... https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3d0121da-95a4-473e-934f-d19311bd42e4

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • PrestoP
              PrestoP
              Presto
              wrote on last edited by
              #118

              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7695fcab-9bd2-47aa-acff-381195217bb8
              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_123d4f75-7cea-4346-9492-3110e79cfec1
              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ab391877-b082-4400-8ded-b75d5eb846f7
              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8e241d88-8dd9-4721-9716-ee359b7fc1f2

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • YukixY
                YukixY
                Yukix
                wrote on last edited by
                #119
                This post is deleted!
                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Steven-63S Steven-63

                  @Meat-Beater9000 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❀️
                  1.πŸ”— Download Link (workupload.com)

                  MizouM
                  MizouM
                  Mizou
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #120

                  @Steven-63 I'm not sure if this is considered small but would you be able to work with it maybe? Thank you in advance! https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b475cdb5-bd15-4893-968c-43c27af75b6c

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • G
                    G
                    geckogames
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #121

                    @steven-63 I Would be very grateful if you could rip this for me. Even if you don't thanks for your time. https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b8ba6e22-da13-461e-b27f-c6c3e262712c

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Steven-63S Steven-63

                      @Funnyx I checked it and it's the pure original avatar, so you don't get too complicated, I can share it with you here in a Unity file
                      link.πŸ”— Download Link (pixeldrain.com)

                      F
                      F
                      Funnyx
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #122

                      @Steven-63 tysmmm

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Steven-63S Steven-63

                        @BloodyGxtz00 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.️❀

                        LINK.πŸ”— Download Link (workupload.com)

                        BloodyGxtz00B
                        BloodyGxtz00B
                        BloodyGxtz00
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #123

                        @Steven-63 sorry I’m unable to vote or I totally would I unfortunately don’t have brought reputation

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • jakobxJ
                          jakobxJ
                          jakobx
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #124

                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ab6859dc-1e29-43d6-a671-1e27a225ec9e
                          this please!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Alola RaichuA
                            Alola RaichuA
                            Alola Raichu
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #125

                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_1625fc96-52fd-455e-b389-ed430cf94b6e

                            Pretty please, She won't answer my discord so I have to take matters into my own hands~ In any case ty if you do I left my upvote ❀

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • J
                              J
                              jaytoon
                              wrote on last edited by jaytoon
                              #126

                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8d79c671-e9dc-429d-b406-07494b094431
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b35cfd7e-f229-4688-a4ff-522910808c4c
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_89c235a2-a2a5-4a7d-8f94-6fca133b9302
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_00457e2d-2a51-44da-98a5-3dcbcdb4a94d
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ff1b73e1-c8fe-4f76-9c42-8f4ac73ec13a
                              I know im asking alot here but i really appreciate your help with the one's you helped out with so thank you ❀

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Q
                                Q
                                qia8495
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #127

                                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_68f1864b-d354-43a8-8901-f6dc85ee50f0
                                Thank you so much for your hard work and help! I'm currently unable to leave a like, but I will definitely make sure to add one later. Could you please help me extract this model?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • G
                                  G
                                  gordo
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #128

                                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_25d636ef-c0a6-4266-bd63-b5eb49fa4006
                                  this please!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • E
                                    E
                                    Elpako
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #129
                                    This post is deleted!
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Steven-63S Steven-63

                                      Hi, I'm offering to do only small avatar extractions, I don't always succeed but I can try. If I manage to help you, you can support me by just saying thanks.

                                      My idiome is Spanish, so sorry for my bad English, but I'll try to help you

                                      JszdesireJ
                                      JszdesireJ
                                      Jszdesire
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #130

                                      @Steven-63
                                      I kinda really want the fbx to this mode if your able to get it
                                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0f17066d-2ad8-4a54-99d0-e2d2dffc9089

                                      ⊱ ────── {⋆β™₯⋆} ────── ⊰
                                      Sometimes you just gotta sleep things off to feel better
                                      ⊱ ────── {⋆β™₯⋆} ────── ⊰

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • silasS
                                        silasS
                                        silas
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #131

                                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a5022cb7-6a01-466e-84b7-179d30b695bd this ava plzzzz, ineed it

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • ilovekitkatsI
                                          ilovekitkatsI
                                          ilovekitkats
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #132

                                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_364654c0-13dd-4c99-8c74-71e075d2466f
                                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c9d86c79-4f36-4734-a0e5-a3668cbc5d71
                                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ba743d17-902b-4164-8e63-9169389a8a81

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular