Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Free ripping avatars/Closed due to problems with my PC, I can't continue

Free ripping avatars/Closed due to problems with my PC, I can't continue

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
ripperavatar
188 Posts 91 Posters 5.9k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MsiprismM Msiprism

    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7de21157-f3dd-408e-8f42-59d936b30788 this one if you could

    Steven-63S
    Steven-63S
    Steven-63
    wrote on last edited by
    #106

    @Msiprism Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❤
    1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • jackalrabbitJ jackalrabbit

      if possible ❤
      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8926ff15-fd90-4ca7-8213-64ce011bcce4

      Steven-63S
      Steven-63S
      Steven-63
      wrote on last edited by
      #107

      @jackalrabbit Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❤
      1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

      jackalrabbitJ 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Steven-63S Steven-63

        @Ao_xD Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❤
        1.🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
        2.🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

        Ao_xDA
        Ao_xDA
        Ao_xD
        wrote on last edited by
        #108

        @Steven-63 Tysm!! 💖💖

        1 Reply Last reply
        ❤
        0
        • F Funnyx

          Hi, could you help me with this model please? :3 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ac9bca02-f3bf-44aa-9567-7c05ee9d977e
          Tysm 🫶

          Steven-63S
          Steven-63S
          Steven-63
          wrote on last edited by
          #109

          @Funnyx I checked it and it's the pure original avatar, so you don't get too complicated, I can share it with you here in a Unity file
          link.[register or login to view this hidden content]

          F 1 Reply Last reply
          ❤
          0
          • Steven-63S Steven-63

            @jackalrabbit Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❤
            1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

            jackalrabbitJ
            jackalrabbitJ
            jackalrabbit
            wrote on last edited by
            #110

            @Steven-63 tysm !!

            𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘳, 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮. 𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘋𝘔 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬 (𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴).

            𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘱 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵, 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘦.

            1 Reply Last reply
            ♥
            0
            • Meat-Beater9000M
              Meat-Beater9000M
              Meat-Beater9000
              wrote on last edited by
              #111

              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4a792d45-fa92-489d-a588-a836439fd01b Please and thank you i need this

              Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Meat-Beater9000M Meat-Beater9000

                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4a792d45-fa92-489d-a588-a836439fd01b Please and thank you i need this

                Steven-63S
                Steven-63S
                Steven-63
                wrote on last edited by
                #112

                @Meat-Beater9000 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❤️
                1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                Meat-Beater9000M mrcruz122M MizouM 3 Replies Last reply
                0
                • Steven-63S Steven-63

                  @Meat-Beater9000 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❤️
                  1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                  Meat-Beater9000M
                  Meat-Beater9000M
                  Meat-Beater9000
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #113

                  @Steven-63 do you mind if you could get it as a unity file?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Steven-63S Steven-63

                    @Meat-Beater9000 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❤️
                    1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                    mrcruz122M
                    mrcruz122M
                    mrcruz122
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #114

                    @Steven-63
                    this please
                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ae9f7ccd-c897-438e-8240-cb981626318c

                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e85f5056-e3a5-4c85-8b72-836144a85ae2

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Steven-63S Steven-63

                      Hi, I'm offering to do only small avatar extractions, I don't always succeed but I can try. If I manage to help you, you can support me by just saying thanks.

                      My idiome is Spanish, so sorry for my bad English, but I'll try to help you

                      Kurusumi.comK
                      Kurusumi.comK
                      Kurusumi.com
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #115

                      @Steven-63 Hihi! are able to do this one? https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_84e9f8b4-873d-4ad4-b588-240f95eaf52f

                      ⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊୨ᰔ୧₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹
                      I CAME TO GOON!
                      ꧁⎝ 𓆩༺✧༻𓆪 ⎠꧂
                      I honestly just came for files, and ill do uploads fa ppl ≽(•⩊ •マ≼

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Steven-63S Steven-63

                        @mommymoqaa Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❤️
                        1.🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                        mommymoqaaM
                        mommymoqaaM
                        mommymoqaa
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #116

                        @Steven-63 thank u so much

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • KirikoSatoriK
                          KirikoSatoriK
                          KirikoSatori
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #117

                          Could you... https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3d0121da-95a4-473e-934f-d19311bd42e4

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • PrestoP
                            PrestoP
                            Presto
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #118

                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7695fcab-9bd2-47aa-acff-381195217bb8
                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_123d4f75-7cea-4346-9492-3110e79cfec1
                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ab391877-b082-4400-8ded-b75d5eb846f7
                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8e241d88-8dd9-4721-9716-ee359b7fc1f2

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • YukixY
                              YukixY
                              Yukix
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #119
                              This post is deleted!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Steven-63S Steven-63

                                @Meat-Beater9000 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❤️
                                1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                MizouM
                                MizouM
                                Mizou
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #120

                                @Steven-63 I'm not sure if this is considered small but would you be able to work with it maybe? Thank you in advance! https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b475cdb5-bd15-4893-968c-43c27af75b6c

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • G
                                  G
                                  geckogames
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #121

                                  @steven-63 I Would be very grateful if you could rip this for me. Even if you don't thanks for your time. https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b8ba6e22-da13-461e-b27f-c6c3e262712c

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Steven-63S Steven-63

                                    @Funnyx I checked it and it's the pure original avatar, so you don't get too complicated, I can share it with you here in a Unity file
                                    link.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    F
                                    F
                                    Funnyx
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #122

                                    @Steven-63 tysmmm

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Steven-63S Steven-63

                                      @BloodyGxtz00 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.️❤

                                      LINK.🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                                      BloodyGxtz00B
                                      BloodyGxtz00B
                                      BloodyGxtz00
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #123

                                      @Steven-63 sorry I’m unable to vote or I totally would I unfortunately don’t have brought reputation

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • jakobxJ
                                        jakobxJ
                                        jakobx
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #124

                                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ab6859dc-1e29-43d6-a671-1e27a225ec9e
                                        this please!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Alola RaichuA
                                          Alola RaichuA
                                          Alola Raichu
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #125

                                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_1625fc96-52fd-455e-b389-ed430cf94b6e

                                          Pretty please, She won't answer my discord so I have to take matters into my own hands~ In any case ty if you do I left my upvote ❤

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular