Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Free ripping avatars/Closed due to problems with my PC, I can't continue

Free ripping avatars/Closed due to problems with my PC, I can't continue

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
ripperavatar
188 Posts 91 Posters 5.9k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • H Hasky_rus

    you can rip please this?
    1: https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_af3d464a-0a5c-4616-9f77-043d8cb3944e
    2: https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e1fafcbd-949a-4a57-a8b5-60df42a97955

    Steven-63S
    Steven-63S
    Steven-63
    wrote on last edited by
    #105

    @Hasky_rus Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค
    1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

    H FluttershyMLPF 2 Replies Last reply
    ๐Ÿ‘
    0
    • MsiprismM Msiprism

      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7de21157-f3dd-408e-8f42-59d936b30788 this one if you could

      Steven-63S
      Steven-63S
      Steven-63
      wrote on last edited by
      #106

      @Msiprism Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค
      1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • jackalrabbitJ jackalrabbit

        if possible โค
        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8926ff15-fd90-4ca7-8213-64ce011bcce4

        Steven-63S
        Steven-63S
        Steven-63
        wrote on last edited by
        #107

        @jackalrabbit Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค
        1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

        jackalrabbitJ 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Steven-63S Steven-63

          @Ao_xD Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค
          1.๐Ÿ”— Download Link (workupload.com)
          2.๐Ÿ”— Download Link (workupload.com)

          Ao_xDA
          Ao_xDA
          Ao_xD
          wrote on last edited by
          #108

          @Steven-63 Tysm!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

          1 Reply Last reply
          โค
          0
          • F Funnyx

            Hi, could you help me with this model please? :3 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ac9bca02-f3bf-44aa-9567-7c05ee9d977e
            Tysm ๐Ÿซถ

            Steven-63S
            Steven-63S
            Steven-63
            wrote on last edited by
            #109

            @Funnyx I checked it and it's the pure original avatar, so you don't get too complicated, I can share it with you here in a Unity file
            link.[register or login to view this hidden content]

            F 1 Reply Last reply
            โค
            0
            • Steven-63S Steven-63

              @jackalrabbit Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค
              1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

              jackalrabbitJ
              jackalrabbitJ
              jackalrabbit
              wrote on last edited by
              #110

              @Steven-63 tysm !!

              ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ, ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜‹๐˜” ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ (๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด).

              ๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ.

              1 Reply Last reply
              โ™ฅ
              0
              • Meat-Beater9000M
                Meat-Beater9000M
                Meat-Beater9000
                wrote on last edited by
                #111

                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4a792d45-fa92-489d-a588-a836439fd01b Please and thank you i need this

                Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Meat-Beater9000M Meat-Beater9000

                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4a792d45-fa92-489d-a588-a836439fd01b Please and thank you i need this

                  Steven-63S
                  Steven-63S
                  Steven-63
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #112

                  @Meat-Beater9000 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค๏ธ
                  1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                  Meat-Beater9000M mrcruz122M MizouM 3 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • Steven-63S Steven-63

                    @Meat-Beater9000 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค๏ธ
                    1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                    Meat-Beater9000M
                    Meat-Beater9000M
                    Meat-Beater9000
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #113

                    @Steven-63 do you mind if you could get it as a unity file?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Steven-63S Steven-63

                      @Meat-Beater9000 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค๏ธ
                      1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                      mrcruz122M
                      mrcruz122M
                      mrcruz122
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #114

                      @Steven-63
                      this please
                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ae9f7ccd-c897-438e-8240-cb981626318c

                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e85f5056-e3a5-4c85-8b72-836144a85ae2

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Steven-63S Steven-63

                        Hi, I'm offering to do only small avatar extractions, I don't always succeed but I can try. If I manage to help you, you can support me by just saying thanks.

                        My idiome is Spanish, so sorry for my bad English, but I'll try to help you

                        Kurusumi.comK
                        Kurusumi.comK
                        Kurusumi.com
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #115

                        @Steven-63 Hihi! are able to do this one? https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_84e9f8b4-873d-4ad4-b588-240f95eaf52f

                        โŠนโ‚Šหšโ€ง๏ธตโ€ฟโ‚Šเญจแฐ”เญงโ‚Šโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€งหšโ‚ŠโŠน
                        I CAME TO GOON!
                        ๊งโŽ ๐“†ฉเผบโœงเผป๐“†ช โŽ ๊ง‚
                        I honestly just came for files, and ill do uploads fa ppl โ‰ฝ(โ€ขโฉŠ โ€ขใƒžโ‰ผ

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Steven-63S Steven-63

                          @mommymoqaa Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค๏ธ
                          1.๐Ÿ”— Download Link (workupload.com)

                          mommymoqaaM
                          mommymoqaaM
                          mommymoqaa
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #116

                          @Steven-63 thank u so much

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • KirikoSatoriK
                            KirikoSatoriK
                            KirikoSatori
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #117

                            Could you... https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3d0121da-95a4-473e-934f-d19311bd42e4

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • PrestoP
                              PrestoP
                              Presto
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #118

                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7695fcab-9bd2-47aa-acff-381195217bb8
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_123d4f75-7cea-4346-9492-3110e79cfec1
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ab391877-b082-4400-8ded-b75d5eb846f7
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8e241d88-8dd9-4721-9716-ee359b7fc1f2

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • YukixY
                                YukixY
                                Yukix
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #119
                                This post is deleted!
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Steven-63S Steven-63

                                  @Meat-Beater9000 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค๏ธ
                                  1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  MizouM
                                  MizouM
                                  Mizou
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #120

                                  @Steven-63 I'm not sure if this is considered small but would you be able to work with it maybe? Thank you in advance! https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b475cdb5-bd15-4893-968c-43c27af75b6c

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • G
                                    G
                                    geckogames
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #121

                                    @steven-63 I Would be very grateful if you could rip this for me. Even if you don't thanks for your time. https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b8ba6e22-da13-461e-b27f-c6c3e262712c

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Steven-63S Steven-63

                                      @Funnyx I checked it and it's the pure original avatar, so you don't get too complicated, I can share it with you here in a Unity file
                                      link.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      F
                                      F
                                      Funnyx
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #122

                                      @Steven-63 tysmmm

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Steven-63S Steven-63

                                        @BloodyGxtz00 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks.๏ธโค

                                        LINK.๐Ÿ”— Download Link (workupload.com)

                                        BloodyGxtz00B
                                        BloodyGxtz00B
                                        BloodyGxtz00
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #123

                                        @Steven-63 sorry Iโ€™m unable to vote or I totally would I unfortunately donโ€™t have brought reputation

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • jakobxJ
                                          jakobxJ
                                          jakobx
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #124

                                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ab6859dc-1e29-43d6-a671-1e27a225ec9e
                                          this please!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular