Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Free ripping avatars/Closed due to problems with my PC, I can't continue

Free ripping avatars/Closed due to problems with my PC, I can't continue

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
ripperavatar
188 Posts 91 Posters 5.9k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • K KRAZYx

    Could you help me with this one :3

    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_378ef398-56ec-4925-9c9c-daf6e8bdba86

    Steven-63S
    Steven-63S
    Steven-63
    wrote on last edited by
    #98

    @KRAZYx Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค
    1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • mommymoqaaM mommymoqaa

      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6c0ffe59-a26f-483c-b43d-bfa3233766be can u rip this please ๐Ÿ’”

      Steven-63S
      Steven-63S
      Steven-63
      wrote on last edited by
      #99

      @mommymoqaa Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค๏ธ
      1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

      mommymoqaaM J 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • yaoifulY yaoiful

        plssss!!!

        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b6088fe8-a7f1-4a7d-8483-4ea6274ff05b

        Steven-63S
        Steven-63S
        Steven-63
        wrote on last edited by
        #100

        @yaoiful Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค
        1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Ao_xDA Ao_xD

          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_14635606-e0ee-4672-bf3c-6d90270c4bf9
          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ba9c8c1d-57eb-45cf-beaf-39889f2ed635
          Can you do these ones! ๐Ÿ˜Š

          Steven-63S
          Steven-63S
          Steven-63
          wrote on last edited by
          #101

          @Ao_xD Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค
          1.[register or login to view this hidden content]
          2.[register or login to view this hidden content]

          Ao_xDA 1 Reply Last reply
          โค
          1
          • sinnamonbonbonS sinnamonbonbon

            Hi! Would love if you could yoink this one! ^^ https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d5113a19-b7b7-4780-abe0-b5e7f0fe4d49

            Steven-63S
            Steven-63S
            Steven-63
            wrote on last edited by
            #102

            @sinnamonbonbon Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค
            1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • F
              F
              Funnyx
              wrote on last edited by
              #103

              Hi, could you help me with this model please? :3 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ac9bca02-f3bf-44aa-9567-7c05ee9d977e
              Tysm ๐Ÿซถ

              Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • J jaytoon

                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b2c7670d-735c-4806-8852-f78488143eec
                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c928f510-76c5-4ec9-93b7-9b8521b6b9a0
                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_86686fc5-b371-410f-8fd5-6d43a1427280
                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_08c879c1-a6c5-4ac4-ab9f-65192955d0a1
                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_67f88375-7561-4fc7-ab52-7e1f21192f25
                Thank you so much for the last one's if its not to much trouble i would like these one's as well thank you again ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ™

                Steven-63S
                Steven-63S
                Steven-63
                wrote on last edited by
                #104

                @jaytoon Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค
                1.[register or login to view this hidden content]
                2.[register or login to view this hidden content]
                3.[register or login to view this hidden content]
                4.[register or login to view this hidden content]
                5. Error

                1 Reply Last reply
                ๐Ÿ’—
                1
                • H Hasky_rus

                  you can rip please this?
                  1: https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_af3d464a-0a5c-4616-9f77-043d8cb3944e
                  2: https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e1fafcbd-949a-4a57-a8b5-60df42a97955

                  Steven-63S
                  Steven-63S
                  Steven-63
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #105

                  @Hasky_rus Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค
                  1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                  H FluttershyMLPF 2 Replies Last reply
                  ๐Ÿ‘
                  0
                  • MsiprismM Msiprism

                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7de21157-f3dd-408e-8f42-59d936b30788 this one if you could

                    Steven-63S
                    Steven-63S
                    Steven-63
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #106

                    @Msiprism Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค
                    1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • jackalrabbitJ jackalrabbit

                      if possible โค
                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8926ff15-fd90-4ca7-8213-64ce011bcce4

                      Steven-63S
                      Steven-63S
                      Steven-63
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #107

                      @jackalrabbit Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค
                      1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                      jackalrabbitJ 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Steven-63S Steven-63

                        @Ao_xD Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค
                        1.[register or login to view this hidden content]
                        2.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                        Ao_xDA
                        Ao_xDA
                        Ao_xD
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #108

                        @Steven-63 Tysm!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        โค
                        0
                        • F Funnyx

                          Hi, could you help me with this model please? :3 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ac9bca02-f3bf-44aa-9567-7c05ee9d977e
                          Tysm ๐Ÿซถ

                          Steven-63S
                          Steven-63S
                          Steven-63
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #109

                          @Funnyx I checked it and it's the pure original avatar, so you don't get too complicated, I can share it with you here in a Unity file
                          link.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                          F 1 Reply Last reply
                          โค
                          0
                          • Steven-63S Steven-63

                            @jackalrabbit Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค
                            1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                            jackalrabbitJ
                            jackalrabbitJ
                            jackalrabbit
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #110

                            @Steven-63 tysm !!

                            ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ, ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜‹๐˜” ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ (๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด).

                            ๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            โ™ฅ
                            0
                            • Meat-Beater9000M
                              Meat-Beater9000M
                              Meat-Beater9000
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #111

                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4a792d45-fa92-489d-a588-a836439fd01b Please and thank you i need this

                              Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Meat-Beater9000M Meat-Beater9000

                                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4a792d45-fa92-489d-a588-a836439fd01b Please and thank you i need this

                                Steven-63S
                                Steven-63S
                                Steven-63
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #112

                                @Meat-Beater9000 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค๏ธ
                                1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                Meat-Beater9000M mrcruz122M MizouM 3 Replies Last reply
                                0
                                • Steven-63S Steven-63

                                  @Meat-Beater9000 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค๏ธ
                                  1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  Meat-Beater9000M
                                  Meat-Beater9000M
                                  Meat-Beater9000
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #113

                                  @Steven-63 do you mind if you could get it as a unity file?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Steven-63S Steven-63

                                    @Meat-Beater9000 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค๏ธ
                                    1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    mrcruz122M
                                    mrcruz122M
                                    mrcruz122
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #114

                                    @Steven-63
                                    this please
                                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ae9f7ccd-c897-438e-8240-cb981626318c

                                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e85f5056-e3a5-4c85-8b72-836144a85ae2

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Steven-63S Steven-63

                                      Hi, I'm offering to do only small avatar extractions, I don't always succeed but I can try. If I manage to help you, you can support me by just saying thanks.

                                      My idiome is Spanish, so sorry for my bad English, but I'll try to help you

                                      Kurusumi.comK
                                      Kurusumi.comK
                                      Kurusumi.com
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #115

                                      @Steven-63 Hihi! are able to do this one? https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_84e9f8b4-873d-4ad4-b588-240f95eaf52f

                                      โŠนโ‚Šหšโ€ง๏ธตโ€ฟโ‚Šเญจแฐ”เญงโ‚Šโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€งหšโ‚ŠโŠน
                                      I CAME TO GOON!
                                      ๊งโŽ ๐“†ฉเผบโœงเผป๐“†ช โŽ ๊ง‚
                                      I honestly just came for files, and ill do uploads fa ppl โ‰ฝ(โ€ขโฉŠ โ€ขใƒžโ‰ผ

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Steven-63S Steven-63

                                        @mommymoqaa Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanksโค๏ธ
                                        1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        mommymoqaaM
                                        mommymoqaaM
                                        mommymoqaa
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #116

                                        @Steven-63 thank u so much

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • KirikoSatoriK
                                          KirikoSatoriK
                                          KirikoSatori
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #117

                                          Could you... https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3d0121da-95a4-473e-934f-d19311bd42e4

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular