Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF This old Catnap Avatar

LF This old Catnap Avatar

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Uncategorized
catnapcatnap dogdaypoppy playtimepoppyplaytimesmilingcritterscatmonsterkittypurplelost avatarfurrybeast
3 Posts 2 Posters 141 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BobbyMyBearhugB
    BobbyMyBearhugB
    BobbyMyBearhug
    wrote on last edited by BobbyMyBearhug
    #1

    8667e2ca-3cc4-40e5-b23f-d4c081c5e1b3-image.jpeg

    I remember wearing this a long time ago; the avatar was taken down. I could only find photos/videos of it in a GreycKid video from 2024. I wanted to see if anyone had it somehow; no idea if it was ever for sale or who made it. Just wanted it for old times' sake; it brings back good memories.

    !!UPDATE!!
    I have found the avatar ID for this avatar (Avtr_6c203bd3-5d70-4ef8-b6c8-dcbb2931fc2d); the OG avi name was Deep Sleep Catnap. It is archived on the avatar recovery site. Unfortunately, I don't have the money to buy the role that lets you download it directly, so if anyone wants it, send me a VRCA, and I can set up the avatar and make a public version!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M
      M
      MacacoDeCalça
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • BobbyMyBearhugB
        BobbyMyBearhugB
        BobbyMyBearhug
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        Bump!! (I edited the desc too)

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular