dont remeber the models need help
-
-
-
-
-
bump
-
-
-
-
Working on the VRC port.
-
Working on the VRC port.
@CynicalRobotics yae
-
Working on the VRC port.
@CynicalRobotics We're blessed this day, can't wait to see the results!
-
Working on the VRC port.
@CynicalRobotics Yayayayayayay (Bump)
-
Can't wait!
-
-
-
Working on the VRC port.
@CynicalRobotics bumpppp
-
-
-
Unfortunate news, the way the rig is set up in blender, when porting to vrchat it becomes a cluster-fuck and I'm not well rounded in.. unfucking a fucked blender rig so, you'll have to get someone to fix the rig first. If you guys can do that, I can port it into VRC.
-
Also, to add onto this, I mean the way it's rigged in blender, it has like a bunch of bones that connect to the actual rig's bones. Not sure how to describe it, but they conflict when imported to unity which basically causes things like the head not to be connected to the spine... etc.
It's probably an easy fix and I'm just clueless, but I gave it a shot at least.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login