GIFT: FF Black Mage Particle Effects
-
Hiya!
Put in a request, but just nuked it and bought myself.It's a VRCFury prefab, I've not worked with it enough to say anything yet but it looks fun and decided I could afford to support the artist here.
( Not that I really could but the hypomania goes hard sometimes. )Name: FF Black Mage Particle Effects
Author: cosmosgamer (Gumroad) (Booth)
Booth: https://booth.pm/en/items/5855525
Gumroad: https://cosmosgamer05.gumroad.com/l/eqabk
DL:
Preview Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUkyQTANe94
Preview Images





-
Just a good magic system. Thanks for upload!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login