All-in-One BOOTH Avatar/Edit (Ready to Upload)
-
-
For this kinda thing, I'd say it'd be easier to just commission for something so done up. Like, ripped models on here are always gonna come with needed fixes. I made a free booth model for some randos on here a while back, its got toggles, options, and custom textures, and should just be plug n play aside from maybe a shader error or needing to turn write defaults on. You can grab that if it peaks your interest.
-
For this kinda thing, I'd say it'd be easier to just commission for something so done up. Like, ripped models on here are always gonna come with needed fixes. I made a free booth model for some randos on here a while back, its got toggles, options, and custom textures, and should just be plug n play aside from maybe a shader error or needing to turn write defaults on. You can grab that if it peaks your interest.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login