looking for two dante outfits Dante Tac Outfit / [P.0.E] - EX1 - PETRICHOR Armor Set
-
https://darksideralex.gumroad.com/l/ojhnaf?a=73962195
https://jinxxy.com/BlitzAceRosin/DanteTacOutfit
looking for these two, if anyone could drop would be much appreciated
-
-
-
Enjoy the self-leak of the tac fit. People checking places like this for 'em is how I know I've made it lol.
-
Enjoy the self-leak of the tac fit. People checking places like this for 'em is how I know I've made it lol.
@BlitzAceRosin dude this honestly means alot and ngl im going to buy it to support ya
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login