Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Guides
  3. New User Help
  4. Marciana to VRC help

Marciana to VRC help

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved New User Help
nikkevrchelpavatar
75 Posts 13 Posters 9.0k Views 21 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Alola RaichuA Alola Raichu

    @Elysium276 If I get my hands on the outfit and the psd's I can edit them myself and share it here, The Penguin costume tho I have no idea where to get that

    Elysium276E
    Elysium276E
    Elysium276
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @Alola-Raichu I'm trying to find it too; if I manage to get my hands on it, I'll pass it along to you. As for the costume, I've seen outfits that look somewhat similar, but they all have feline hoods, not penguin ones

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • DonutD
      DonutD
      Donut
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      New swim 【3アバター対応】Barely Swim 🎉発売記念SALE🎉 | Loam_Shop #booth_pm https://loam.booth.pm/items/8641376

      I just said Bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • C
        C
        Chudchungus
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        IMG_5319.jpg

        I saw this but have no idea where to find this outfit

        Elysium276E 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • C Chudchungus

          IMG_5319.jpg

          I saw this but have no idea where to find this outfit

          Elysium276E
          Elysium276E
          Elysium276
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @Chudchungus I SAW THIS TOO
          I ask in the comments but no response...

          C 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Elysium276E Elysium276

            @Chudchungus I SAW THIS TOO
            I ask in the comments but no response...

            C
            C
            Chudchungus
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @Elysium276 Classic. someone will know eventually.

            Elysium276E 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • C Chudchungus

              @Elysium276 Classic. someone will know eventually.

              Elysium276E
              Elysium276E
              Elysium276
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @Chudchungus I hope ! I REALLY want this

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Elysium276E Elysium276

                @wh_jun Oh wait, here you go :
                HNQ4RSNaIAAFaen.jpeg

                K
                K
                Krugerasdasda
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                @Elysium276 PLS WE NEED THAT WHOLE AVATAR

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Elysium276E
                  Elysium276E
                  Elysium276
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  The whole avatar is made in blender
                  She very often creates her own outfits and models her body in Blender, so it is very difficult to replicate.

                  TyeXOT 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Elysium276E Elysium276

                    The whole avatar is made in blender
                    She very often creates her own outfits and models her body in Blender, so it is very difficult to replicate.

                    TyeXOT
                    TyeXOT
                    TyeXO
                    wrote on last edited by TyeXO
                    #29

                    @Elysium276 I mean, its not all from scratch/blender work being that the base is Kumaly and the one above is milltina, and most of these assets are just from booth. So, recreating this, if you have the assets, wouldn't be impossible.

                    I collect shit and I share shit, lets all shit together :D

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Elysium276E
                      Elysium276E
                      Elysium276
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      I never said it was impossible; Kumaly is the easiest, while Milltina is the most complicated. I just meant that if someone really wants to recreate Milltina, I wish them luck, because it won't be an easy task.

                      TyeXOT 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Elysium276E
                        Elysium276E
                        Elysium276
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        Right now I'm trying to find all the assets we need, but neither the bikini nor the Crocs have been leaked... and I'm still looking for the outfit TvT

                        Alola RaichuA 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Elysium276E Elysium276

                          Right now I'm trying to find all the assets we need, but neither the bikini nor the Crocs have been leaked... and I'm still looking for the outfit TvT

                          Alola RaichuA
                          Alola RaichuA
                          Alola Raichu
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #32

                          @Elysium276 Been doing the same here... Saw a bunch Of new ones as well but no penguin or crocks yet

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • U
                            U
                            Uwuw2
                            wrote on last edited by Uwuw2
                            #33

                            https://jinxxy.com/Dinzee_1/DBeachPatrolSetSummer2026?site_event_id=3943101249057981918&site_event=summer-2026
                            similar that i found

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Elysium276E
                              Elysium276E
                              Elysium276
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #34

                              Oh not bad, searching for the pengouin on my side

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Elysium276E Elysium276

                                I never said it was impossible; Kumaly is the easiest, while Milltina is the most complicated. I just meant that if someone really wants to recreate Milltina, I wish them luck, because it won't be an easy task.

                                TyeXOT
                                TyeXOT
                                TyeXO
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #35

                                @Elysium276 Oh I know, my point was that the whole model isnt made in blender and that most assets are already premade so thats something to boost confidence I guess lol. Im curious tho, what about milltina do you think is complicated?

                                I collect shit and I share shit, lets all shit together :D

                                Elysium276E 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • TyeXOT TyeXO

                                  @Elysium276 Oh I know, my point was that the whole model isnt made in blender and that most assets are already premade so thats something to boost confidence I guess lol. Im curious tho, what about milltina do you think is complicated?

                                  Elysium276E
                                  Elysium276E
                                  Elysium276
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #36

                                  @TyeXO I find it complicated because the body has been heavily modified in Blender, and the clothes—or at least a large part of them—were made in Blender (I know this because I asked her about it when she made the Velvet model previously), not to mention the blendshapes, which were also created in Blender... I do use Blender, but certainly not to that extent. In any case, I don't really like the model, so I probably won't ever try to recreate it; I much prefer the Kumaly. Anyway, the point is that the avatar involves a lot of Blender work, making it difficult for many people; Booth edit creators—or at least the vast majority of them—never touch Blender, so it certainly won't be an easy task for everyone

                                  TyeXOT 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Elysium276E Elysium276

                                    @TyeXO I find it complicated because the body has been heavily modified in Blender, and the clothes—or at least a large part of them—were made in Blender (I know this because I asked her about it when she made the Velvet model previously), not to mention the blendshapes, which were also created in Blender... I do use Blender, but certainly not to that extent. In any case, I don't really like the model, so I probably won't ever try to recreate it; I much prefer the Kumaly. Anyway, the point is that the avatar involves a lot of Blender work, making it difficult for many people; Booth edit creators—or at least the vast majority of them—never touch Blender, so it certainly won't be an easy task for everyone

                                    TyeXOT
                                    TyeXOT
                                    TyeXO
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #37

                                    @Elysium276 Mmm ok ok, I figured that was the case. The milltina one doesnt look THAT complicated to me besides the compression on the chest that was obviously scuplted. But yeah you're certainly not wrong, the majority of people I know also don't use/like blender that much so makes sense, I was just curious. I use blender quite a lot, but in a messy way if that makes sense. I like using it but wont unless I have to or im forced to. Like to refit an outfit or fix messy weight painting for example. The kumaly version does look more simple tho I agree.

                                    I collect shit and I share shit, lets all shit together :D

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Elysium276E
                                      Elysium276E
                                      Elysium276
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #38

                                      Yeah, thanks for understanding what I'm saying
                                      Need to upgrade my blender skill xD

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • TyeXOT
                                        TyeXOT
                                        TyeXO
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #39

                                        You and me both

                                        I collect shit and I share shit, lets all shit together :D

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        👍
                                        1
                                        • C
                                          C
                                          Chudchungus
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #40

                                          yea body/model/ dont care/ where da assets

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular