Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Discussions
  4. Annoyed with creators demanding personal information

Annoyed with creators demanding personal information

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussions
rantvrchatproblematicdiscussiondiscussions
41 Posts 10 Posters 1.8k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B
    B
    blackviperxvi
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Guess I just need to vent about this, but is anyone else exhausted by creators going absolutely crazy with wanting personal information? They want your first and last name, discord, vrchat, a link to your vrchat. They think it prevents leaking but if anything it makes me want to get it and leak it because of the sheer audacity.

    I don't like what its becoming. I've been banned from shops just because I don't want to give my first and last name and a link to my vrchat account and discord. Like hello, why is that your business....

    The most appalling is this creator wanting your first name, last name, VRC account, and discord account with a threatening "I WILL SEARCH FOR THE VRC NAME"

    And it's not even for a package, its for the freaking LINK to the public avatar. I likely won't get it because I said "im not giving you all my personal info for a public avatar link."

    If I get it I'm leaking, fuck creators like this genuinely. Not because wahh I want to leak it but fuck you for feeling entitled to all my personal accounts and info.

    Does this shit also make anyone else want to leak their stuff out of spite? I'd rather support creators with my money that don't threaten me with looking up my accounts than whatever this is. It's like every creator now, even for free avatars cus "i wanna keep track of who has it uwu" ok? why do you need my discord and account and email and first and last name and a link to my page and on and on and on and on.

    A lot of vrchat people are unstable asf. I don't feel safe giving random vrchat players my personal info. At the end of the day, that's what every vrchat creator is, a vrchat player we don't know. A lot of people treat vrchat like real life and act like overviolent gangsters and I especially would never feel safe having randos with overaggressive agendas having my info. Like, its a genuine safety concern.

    Whats more important, your feewings of your avatar POTENTIALLY being leaked or user safety? why do places like jinxxy and payhip even allow this shit. I don't feel any pity if these creators that feel this arrogant and entitled get their shit leaked because its just disrespectful to act like you're gods gift to deserve people's personal info and accounts over an avatar you kitbashed together from OTHER people's work. I like kitbash creators sometimes but come on, this is ridiculous.

    It's only a matter of time before one of these slop creators weaponize the fact they have people's personal info to cause actual harm and damage because we all know there's some severely unhinged people out there.

    The creators who are worth supporting don't act like this. Posting here because I know it's probably the only place where others might actually agree with me.

    Rant Over,
    -BlackViperXVI

    ace6cb01-e30e-40f5-b56d-728c4db89ec4-image.jpeg
    764c2128-11ae-4991-b575-43a67ab44645-image.jpeg

    𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓥𝓲𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓧𝓥𝓘

    B̶̬͕͖̳̽̓͐̈́̓̈́̊ḽ̸͖̰́͒̀ã̸̜̲̙͉͔̹̘͜ͅc̸͍̒̾̓̕͘ķ̴̡̨̧̖̭̝͇̥͂̋͛̃̅̀̒̈̚͜V̴̦̈̐͒̀͋͌̊ͅī̴͍̖̪͖̯̝̥̺̌̅̿̂ṕ̴̨̧͖̱̮͍͚̥͖͉̃͆͋͛̋̀͝e̶̛̙͆͋̽̀̏͊͊ͅr̵͓̊̈́͗̈́́Ẍ̸̙̫̻͓́͌͌̆V̴̺͙̿̓I̴̤̱͊̀͛

    1 Reply Last reply
    9
    • bingoblueyB
      bingoblueyB
      bingobluey
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      it's the way they'll do this for a refit of an asset someone else made, where all they did was sculpt tool it in blender and then sell it for $15. they used to shame people for making paid assets when it came to other programs, so it's funny how everyone is obsessed with being paid for their labor and skill when all they're doing is releasing thousands of basic shirts and pants over and over made from scratch for no reason other than wasting time to get money by convincing people kitbashing is some insanely high skill art. i swear a lot of those free avatars only exist to datafarm information for later, and either way it's just poor. dangerous business practice for products that are not worth what they cost outside of the vrchat creator echo chamber. i'm not saying that it's unreasonable to want to be paid for refitting, setting up, and customizing kitbashed avatars, just that everyone looks silly af having ego trips to the point of needing invade the privacy of your users over scemo egirl edit that looks like every other egirl edit on the 87th page of jinxxy. like damn.

      B 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • bingoblueyB bingobluey

        it's the way they'll do this for a refit of an asset someone else made, where all they did was sculpt tool it in blender and then sell it for $15. they used to shame people for making paid assets when it came to other programs, so it's funny how everyone is obsessed with being paid for their labor and skill when all they're doing is releasing thousands of basic shirts and pants over and over made from scratch for no reason other than wasting time to get money by convincing people kitbashing is some insanely high skill art. i swear a lot of those free avatars only exist to datafarm information for later, and either way it's just poor. dangerous business practice for products that are not worth what they cost outside of the vrchat creator echo chamber. i'm not saying that it's unreasonable to want to be paid for refitting, setting up, and customizing kitbashed avatars, just that everyone looks silly af having ego trips to the point of needing invade the privacy of your users over scemo egirl edit that looks like every other egirl edit on the 87th page of jinxxy. like damn.

        B
        B
        blackviperxvi
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @bingobluey

        I agree. A lot of kitbashers do incredibly good work, and I've bought avatars of kidbashers when I can see its passionate and actual effort put in. I also agree with you, I think it's to data farm and it's dangerous. When I see it I just mentally add it to a blacklist that I'll never support their work. I also think in a lot of cases, it's delusional in my opinion, I see kitbash avatars set to 50$ where everything was lazily thrown into unity with VRCFury, with other people's work that was free usually, and didn't even bother editing the textures or putting in any effort whatsoever.

        But yeah, I agree, I think this is just blatant data farming for malicious reasons. it should be a bannable offense on these websites because it's a breach of user safety to just give out to random vrchat players who are a lot of the time extremely unstable and at minimum problematic.

        I don't know why more people aren't freaking out about this.

        𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓥𝓲𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓧𝓥𝓘

        B̶̬͕͖̳̽̓͐̈́̓̈́̊ḽ̸͖̰́͒̀ã̸̜̲̙͉͔̹̘͜ͅc̸͍̒̾̓̕͘ķ̴̡̨̧̖̭̝͇̥͂̋͛̃̅̀̒̈̚͜V̴̦̈̐͒̀͋͌̊ͅī̴͍̖̪͖̯̝̥̺̌̅̿̂ṕ̴̨̧͖̱̮͍͚̥͖͉̃͆͋͛̋̀͝e̶̛̙͆͋̽̀̏͊͊ͅr̵͓̊̈́͗̈́́Ẍ̸̙̫̻͓́͌͌̆V̴̺͙̿̓I̴̤̱͊̀͛

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • B
          B
          blackviperxvi
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Found the avatar, leaking it cus the creator banned me from their entire shop for not wanting to shovel out my personal info over a link to a public avatar so here it is ❤

          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d80dd318-8336-4475-9098-9af8f9f1e06f

          Their avatars are ugly asf now that I'm wearing them but I'm leaking anyway out of principle.

          "Gimme all your personal info or get banned!"

          Brotha eewww lmao what is thisss
          833fe43d-ce80-4ced-aa01-5c16f705d42b-image.jpeg

          𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓥𝓲𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓧𝓥𝓘

          B̶̬͕͖̳̽̓͐̈́̓̈́̊ḽ̸͖̰́͒̀ã̸̜̲̙͉͔̹̘͜ͅc̸͍̒̾̓̕͘ķ̴̡̨̧̖̭̝͇̥͂̋͛̃̅̀̒̈̚͜V̴̦̈̐͒̀͋͌̊ͅī̴͍̖̪͖̯̝̥̺̌̅̿̂ṕ̴̨̧͖̱̮͍͚̥͖͉̃͆͋͛̋̀͝e̶̛̙͆͋̽̀̏͊͊ͅr̵͓̊̈́͗̈́́Ẍ̸̙̫̻͓́͌͌̆V̴̺͙̿̓I̴̤̱͊̀͛

          bingoblueyB 1 Reply Last reply
          3
          • B blackviperxvi

            Found the avatar, leaking it cus the creator banned me from their entire shop for not wanting to shovel out my personal info over a link to a public avatar so here it is ❤

            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d80dd318-8336-4475-9098-9af8f9f1e06f

            Their avatars are ugly asf now that I'm wearing them but I'm leaking anyway out of principle.

            "Gimme all your personal info or get banned!"

            Brotha eewww lmao what is thisss
            833fe43d-ce80-4ced-aa01-5c16f705d42b-image.jpeg

            bingoblueyB
            bingoblueyB
            bingobluey
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @blackviperxvi thanks for the avatar! if anything, it's good for the assets that are on it, or maybe as a visual cautionary tale on how not to make avatars. i think a lot of people should be more concerned about the way vrchat creators act as well, but we'll keep giving them money anyway, i guess.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • eararaE
              eararaE
              earara
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              literally the whole reason i even stopped buying avatars and only take from leaks and file drops. its so annoying, logicially if i spend my money on it i should be able to do whatever the hell i want with it

              1 Reply Last reply
              3
              • SkeebooS
                SkeebooS
                Skeeboo
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Ive been banned from the Skulli person's store because i just put tildes in the fill in boxes and it makes them PISSED 🙄 like cry me a fucking river miss, these are FREE accessories youre giving out. calm your tits. Some creators are annoying asf

                i don't "trade" models. trading is stupid.
                share with everyone or shut the hell up.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • B
                  B
                  blackviperxvi
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Well at least the upside is that they're losing lots of business by banning anyone that knows not to give out personal info to these stupid creators. I went to leak their entire avatar collection and this creator is so bad that nobody even wants their avis. The one she's 'selling' for free and wanting all your personal info for, is so broken that it's embarassing she's even trying to sell it. the feet are sticking all the way into the floor to the ankles, the mouth doesn't have visemes, just uses a jaw to open and close, the clothes are really really ugly like an ameteur. I could go on and on. Trynna sell it for 20 dollars is atrocious, you'd have better luck ripping it and fixing it yourself.
                  The creator is Minnie's Boutique btw. https://payhip.com/b/P2KZz?ref=jinxxy

                  I've also been banned from creators for putting the first half of my username and second half of my username into the "first and last name". it's actually so stupid.

                  The worst part is them REVOKING stuff you've bought because you don't want to dox yourself.

                  𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓥𝓲𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓧𝓥𝓘

                  B̶̬͕͖̳̽̓͐̈́̓̈́̊ḽ̸͖̰́͒̀ã̸̜̲̙͉͔̹̘͜ͅc̸͍̒̾̓̕͘ķ̴̡̨̧̖̭̝͇̥͂̋͛̃̅̀̒̈̚͜V̴̦̈̐͒̀͋͌̊ͅī̴͍̖̪͖̯̝̥̺̌̅̿̂ṕ̴̨̧͖̱̮͍͚̥͖͉̃͆͋͛̋̀͝e̶̛̙͆͋̽̀̏͊͊ͅr̵͓̊̈́͗̈́́Ẍ̸̙̫̻͓́͌͌̆V̴̺͙̿̓I̴̤̱͊̀͛

                  SkeebooS 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • B
                    B
                    blackviperxvi
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    This was Payhip's response by the way. I don't recommend supporting Payhip at all or any of these slop creators until this shit is sorted.

                    25447ec6-44cb-4e21-ba9b-62ccad6cdaf3-image.jpeg

                    𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓥𝓲𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓧𝓥𝓘

                    B̶̬͕͖̳̽̓͐̈́̓̈́̊ḽ̸͖̰́͒̀ã̸̜̲̙͉͔̹̘͜ͅc̸͍̒̾̓̕͘ķ̴̡̨̧̖̭̝͇̥͂̋͛̃̅̀̒̈̚͜V̴̦̈̐͒̀͋͌̊ͅī̴͍̖̪͖̯̝̥̺̌̅̿̂ṕ̴̨̧͖̱̮͍͚̥͖͉̃͆͋͛̋̀͝e̶̛̙͆͋̽̀̏͊͊ͅr̵͓̊̈́͗̈́́Ẍ̸̙̫̻͓́͌͌̆V̴̺͙̿̓I̴̤̱͊̀͛

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • TomCom1995T
                      TomCom1995T
                      TomCom1995
                      wrote on last edited by TomCom1995
                      #10

                      Yeah, if a Avatar Creator is egregious enough I will make it a point to leak their stuff, there's something in my brain that switches on whenever I see a extremely agressive TOS, or full name requirement for for a Avatar, I do just use my name here though, got a email in this name too, so what are they gonna do, dox a psuedonym?

                      "what is a signature?"

                      B 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • TomCom1995T TomCom1995

                        Yeah, if a Avatar Creator is egregious enough I will make it a point to leak their stuff, there's something in my brain that switches on whenever I see a extremely agressive TOS, or full name requirement for for a Avatar, I do just use my name here though, got a email in this name too, so what are they gonna do, dox a psuedonym?

                        B
                        B
                        blackviperxvi
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @TomCom1995 Yeah exactly. Like sheesh..... this particular creator was like "I WILL CHECK IT!!!". Most of the avis I do buy, I don't leak, and most of the free avatars I buy I don't leak, so its like.. who are they punishing except themselves? I've had to have my friends buy me free avatars and give it to me cus the slop creators bann me for mistyping my username with one too many letters or whatever. I'm not giving a link to my vrchat account so these losers can abuse the report system and get my 8 year old account banned over their stupid kitbash avatar??? like, tf?? Because that's why they want it btw.

                        Imo, they can cry about getting leaked. I'm the same way. This egregiousness is why I even want to leak at all.

                        𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓥𝓲𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓧𝓥𝓘

                        B̶̬͕͖̳̽̓͐̈́̓̈́̊ḽ̸͖̰́͒̀ã̸̜̲̙͉͔̹̘͜ͅc̸͍̒̾̓̕͘ķ̴̡̨̧̖̭̝͇̥͂̋͛̃̅̀̒̈̚͜V̴̦̈̐͒̀͋͌̊ͅī̴͍̖̪͖̯̝̥̺̌̅̿̂ṕ̴̨̧͖̱̮͍͚̥͖͉̃͆͋͛̋̀͝e̶̛̙͆͋̽̀̏͊͊ͅr̵͓̊̈́͗̈́́Ẍ̸̙̫̻͓́͌͌̆V̴̺͙̿̓I̴̤̱͊̀͛

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • B blackviperxvi

                          Well at least the upside is that they're losing lots of business by banning anyone that knows not to give out personal info to these stupid creators. I went to leak their entire avatar collection and this creator is so bad that nobody even wants their avis. The one she's 'selling' for free and wanting all your personal info for, is so broken that it's embarassing she's even trying to sell it. the feet are sticking all the way into the floor to the ankles, the mouth doesn't have visemes, just uses a jaw to open and close, the clothes are really really ugly like an ameteur. I could go on and on. Trynna sell it for 20 dollars is atrocious, you'd have better luck ripping it and fixing it yourself.
                          The creator is Minnie's Boutique btw. https://payhip.com/b/P2KZz?ref=jinxxy

                          I've also been banned from creators for putting the first half of my username and second half of my username into the "first and last name". it's actually so stupid.

                          The worst part is them REVOKING stuff you've bought because you don't want to dox yourself.

                          SkeebooS
                          SkeebooS
                          Skeeboo
                          wrote on last edited by Skeeboo
                          #12

                          @blackviperxvi oh my god yeah this looks like second life slop. YEESH

                          i don't "trade" models. trading is stupid.
                          share with everyone or shut the hell up.

                          B 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • SkeebooS Skeeboo

                            @blackviperxvi oh my god yeah this looks like second life slop. YEESH

                            B
                            B
                            blackviperxvi
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @Skeeboo I wouldn't be surprised if it was ripped straight from second life or IMVU lolll

                            𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓥𝓲𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓧𝓥𝓘

                            B̶̬͕͖̳̽̓͐̈́̓̈́̊ḽ̸͖̰́͒̀ã̸̜̲̙͉͔̹̘͜ͅc̸͍̒̾̓̕͘ķ̴̡̨̧̖̭̝͇̥͂̋͛̃̅̀̒̈̚͜V̴̦̈̐͒̀͋͌̊ͅī̴͍̖̪͖̯̝̥̺̌̅̿̂ṕ̴̨̧͖̱̮͍͚̥͖͉̃͆͋͛̋̀͝e̶̛̙͆͋̽̀̏͊͊ͅr̵͓̊̈́͗̈́́Ẍ̸̙̫̻͓́͌͌̆V̴̺͙̿̓I̴̤̱͊̀͛

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • milfs.orgM
                              milfs.orgM
                              milfs.org
                              wrote on last edited by milfs.org
                              #14

                              this is why i only do commisions or just give my unity package to avis i have made for personal use and wont use anymore. i dont trust jinxy or gumroad for anything now days due to the fact that giving my info on anything always feels sketch its why i use a throw away email in so meany.

                              now they are using gonso just so you cant put shit into blender? so its like we rip and leak due to veary of reasons. and what happens if the avatars broken on blenders side and the creator didnt know about it? im not waiting for ages to have the creator to fix a simple blendshape or waightpaint issue that i could solve in 5-6mins

                              i wait for ages for somthing to be leaked or shared due to all these reasons and its sad cause i wanna support creators and avatar kitbashers but with the heavy TOS and gonso its just always a turn off. its why i love booth they dont ask for shit (sure they have a TOS) but thats just in the descriptions and not in a whole ass pay page. 😕

                              i suck at a lot of things..mybe you could be one of them?

                              B 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • milfs.orgM milfs.org

                                this is why i only do commisions or just give my unity package to avis i have made for personal use and wont use anymore. i dont trust jinxy or gumroad for anything now days due to the fact that giving my info on anything always feels sketch its why i use a throw away email in so meany.

                                now they are using gonso just so you cant put shit into blender? so its like we rip and leak due to veary of reasons. and what happens if the avatars broken on blenders side and the creator didnt know about it? im not waiting for ages to have the creator to fix a simple blendshape or waightpaint issue that i could solve in 5-6mins

                                i wait for ages for somthing to be leaked or shared due to all these reasons and its sad cause i wanna support creators and avatar kitbashers but with the heavy TOS and gonso its just always a turn off. its why i love booth they dont ask for shit (sure they have a TOS) but thats just in the descriptions and not in a whole ass pay page. 😕

                                B
                                B
                                blackviperxvi
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @damaniasakra Genuinely whoever uses Gonso is a piece of shit. That's actually awful. I buy avatars and fix things in blender all the time. Why are they so protective of their shitty kitbash slop? It's always the ones who put zero effort into their kitbashes

                                𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓥𝓲𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓧𝓥𝓘

                                B̶̬͕͖̳̽̓͐̈́̓̈́̊ḽ̸͖̰́͒̀ã̸̜̲̙͉͔̹̘͜ͅc̸͍̒̾̓̕͘ķ̴̡̨̧̖̭̝͇̥͂̋͛̃̅̀̒̈̚͜V̴̦̈̐͒̀͋͌̊ͅī̴͍̖̪͖̯̝̥̺̌̅̿̂ṕ̴̨̧͖̱̮͍͚̥͖͉̃͆͋͛̋̀͝e̶̛̙͆͋̽̀̏͊͊ͅr̵͓̊̈́͗̈́́Ẍ̸̙̫̻͓́͌͌̆V̴̺͙̿̓I̴̤̱͊̀͛

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • B
                                  B
                                  blackviperxvi
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  another trash creator acting like spoiled children
                                  7086ba3d-f069-4752-aeae-5d00a93653c3-image.jpeg

                                  𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓥𝓲𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓧𝓥𝓘

                                  B̶̬͕͖̳̽̓͐̈́̓̈́̊ḽ̸͖̰́͒̀ã̸̜̲̙͉͔̹̘͜ͅc̸͍̒̾̓̕͘ķ̴̡̨̧̖̭̝͇̥͂̋͛̃̅̀̒̈̚͜V̴̦̈̐͒̀͋͌̊ͅī̴͍̖̪͖̯̝̥̺̌̅̿̂ṕ̴̨̧͖̱̮͍͚̥͖͉̃͆͋͛̋̀͝e̶̛̙͆͋̽̀̏͊͊ͅr̵͓̊̈́͗̈́́Ẍ̸̙̫̻͓́͌͌̆V̴̺͙̿̓I̴̤̱͊̀͛

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • SkeebooS
                                    SkeebooS
                                    Skeeboo
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    "better safe than sorry" MY ASS?? Collecting info from people doesn't tell you who a leaker is ohhh my god.

                                    i don't "trade" models. trading is stupid.
                                    share with everyone or shut the hell up.

                                    B 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • SkeebooS Skeeboo

                                      "better safe than sorry" MY ASS?? Collecting info from people doesn't tell you who a leaker is ohhh my god.

                                      B
                                      B
                                      blackviperxvi
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @Skeeboo but how else will they feel big bad and important? 😧 /s its all a power trip! ugh

                                      but for real though, how is collecting discords protecting from leaking at all beyond an embarassing power play?

                                      𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓥𝓲𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓧𝓥𝓘

                                      B̶̬͕͖̳̽̓͐̈́̓̈́̊ḽ̸͖̰́͒̀ã̸̜̲̙͉͔̹̘͜ͅc̸͍̒̾̓̕͘ķ̴̡̨̧̖̭̝͇̥͂̋͛̃̅̀̒̈̚͜V̴̦̈̐͒̀͋͌̊ͅī̴͍̖̪͖̯̝̥̺̌̅̿̂ṕ̴̨̧͖̱̮͍͚̥͖͉̃͆͋͛̋̀͝e̶̛̙͆͋̽̀̏͊͊ͅr̵͓̊̈́͗̈́́Ẍ̸̙̫̻͓́͌͌̆V̴̺͙̿̓I̴̤̱͊̀͛

                                      milfs.orgM 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • B blackviperxvi

                                        @Skeeboo but how else will they feel big bad and important? 😧 /s its all a power trip! ugh

                                        but for real though, how is collecting discords protecting from leaking at all beyond an embarassing power play?

                                        milfs.orgM
                                        milfs.orgM
                                        milfs.org
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @blackviperxvi i always put my 3-4 year old alt account in there to just grab everything cause i hate there power trip lol

                                        i suck at a lot of things..mybe you could be one of them?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • B
                                          B
                                          blackviperxvi
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          There's a huge thread right now on reddit about this too and theres creators openly talking about collecting this information and looking it up. if you give anything fake, they put your name on a blacklist and share it with as many other creators as they can to get you banned from as many shops as possible which means you could get your stuff revoked just cus of a typo or not wanting to give out your info.

                                          I made a thread on one of the creators VexzCemetery. They deleted all the comments after being exposed but I screenshotted some of it.

                                          There's also several creators who have accounts here and vrmodels talking about how they're cool with leaking on here and vrmodels but are violently against leaking of their own assets. They're narcicists that are cool with sharing assets and profiting off of it as long as it isnt their own bs kitbashes.

                                          They want to know who the leakers are but a lot of the time, THEY'RE the leaker.

                                          𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓥𝓲𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓧𝓥𝓘

                                          B̶̬͕͖̳̽̓͐̈́̓̈́̊ḽ̸͖̰́͒̀ã̸̜̲̙͉͔̹̘͜ͅc̸͍̒̾̓̕͘ķ̴̡̨̧̖̭̝͇̥͂̋͛̃̅̀̒̈̚͜V̴̦̈̐͒̀͋͌̊ͅī̴͍̖̪͖̯̝̥̺̌̅̿̂ṕ̴̨̧͖̱̮͍͚̥͖͉̃͆͋͛̋̀͝e̶̛̙͆͋̽̀̏͊͊ͅr̵͓̊̈́͗̈́́Ẍ̸̙̫̻͓́͌͌̆V̴̺͙̿̓I̴̤̱͊̀͛

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular