Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. Promotions
  4. Uploads + Converts <3

Uploads + Converts <3

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Promotions
uploadsuploadingconversionsconvertscomms
22 Posts 6 Posters 564 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • You're lovedY
    You're lovedY
    You're loved
    wrote last edited by
    #13

    Hiya! are you familiar with blender? :3

    voidhunterV 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • You're lovedY You're loved

      Hiya! are you familiar with blender? :3

      voidhunterV
      voidhunterV
      voidhunter
      wrote last edited by
      #14

      @khiyanh hi! I am slightly, not very much though!!

      ᵇˡᵒᵒᵐᵗᵒᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ <3

      You're lovedY 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • voidhunterV voidhunter

        @khiyanh hi! I am slightly, not very much though!!

        You're lovedY
        You're lovedY
        You're loved
        wrote last edited by
        #15

        @voidhunter awesome! I have 7 avis I would really want to be uploaded if that's okay? :3
        As for the price, how does disc basic nitro and VRC+ sound? :0 I'm also gonna give you meh stash of avis I've collected during my time here as a lil bonus >:3

        voidhunterV 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • You're lovedY You're loved

          @voidhunter awesome! I have 7 avis I would really want to be uploaded if that's okay? :3
          As for the price, how does disc basic nitro and VRC+ sound? :0 I'm also gonna give you meh stash of avis I've collected during my time here as a lil bonus >:3

          voidhunterV
          voidhunterV
          voidhunter
          wrote last edited by
          #16

          @khiyanh Hii! That would be fine except I don't play VRC anymore! Feel free to dm me and i'll give you my user on discord

          ᵇˡᵒᵒᵐᵗᵒᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ <3

          You're lovedY 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • voidhunterV voidhunter

            @khiyanh Hii! That would be fine except I don't play VRC anymore! Feel free to dm me and i'll give you my user on discord

            You're lovedY
            You're lovedY
            You're loved
            wrote last edited by
            #17

            @voidhunter sadly I can't DM people since I haven't got 5 Rep Points 😧
            But my Dms should be open to you tho! :3

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • voidhunterV
              voidhunterV
              voidhunter
              wrote last edited by
              #18

              up up!

              ᵇˡᵒᵒᵐᵗᵒᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ <3

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • voidhunterV
                voidhunterV
                voidhunter
                wrote last edited by
                #19

                up

                ᵇˡᵒᵒᵐᵗᵒᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ <3

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • L
                  L
                  LostFox420
                  wrote last edited by
                  #20

                  Would you be able to Convert a Vca file for me??

                  voidhunterV 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • L LostFox420

                    Would you be able to Convert a Vca file for me??

                    voidhunterV
                    voidhunterV
                    voidhunter
                    wrote last edited by
                    #21

                    @LostFox420 yes!

                    ᵇˡᵒᵒᵐᵗᵒᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ <3

                    L 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • voidhunterV voidhunter

                      @LostFox420 yes!

                      L
                      L
                      LostFox420
                      wrote last edited by
                      #22

                      @voidhunter I would Love to get this As a unity File. I have No idea how to get it done.
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular