Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. Nyanna's tfc avis

Nyanna's tfc avis

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
thefreakcircustfcnyannapierrotjesterharlequin
64 Posts 15 Posters 1.9k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Sheep manS Sheep man

    @zsflaw like what?

    zsflawZ
    zsflawZ
    zsflaw
    wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @Sheep-man I could buy the fem pierrot and trade it to u for the male one

    Sheep manS 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Sheep manS Sheep man

      @zsflaw only the males not the females

      N
      N
      NOT_HORROR
      wrote on last edited by
      #43

      @Sheep-man Can I get him?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • PixelpaxilP
        PixelpaxilP
        Pixelpaxil
        wrote on last edited by Pixelpaxil
        #44

        Someone posted the Male Jester on VRM https://vrmodels.store/avatars/56381-the-freak-circus-jester-male-female-public-files.html

        Won't be online often, working a lot.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • zsflawZ zsflaw

          @Sheep-man I could buy the fem pierrot and trade it to u for the male one

          Sheep manS
          Sheep manS
          Sheep man
          wrote on last edited by
          #45

          @zsflaw I do need them fem one’s

          Inky_BunnyI 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • potatobunnyP
            potatobunnyP
            potatobunny
            wrote on last edited by potatobunny
            #46

            bump doctor and the others

            https://payhip.com/b/z0hIb

            Big Asset Collector

            Watcher_iseeyouW 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Sheep manS Sheep man

              @zsflaw I do need them fem one’s

              Inky_BunnyI
              Inky_BunnyI
              Inky_Bunny
              wrote on last edited by
              #47

              @Sheep-man yo can I get the male harle? Kinda been needing it

              Sheep manS 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • potatobunnyP potatobunny

                bump doctor and the others

                https://payhip.com/b/z0hIb

                Watcher_iseeyouW
                Watcher_iseeyouW
                Watcher_iseeyou
                Banned
                wrote on last edited by
                #48

                @potatobunny LMKWHEN SOMEONE DROPS THEM

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • zsflawZ
                  zsflawZ
                  zsflaw
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #49

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Sheep manS Sheep man

                    @Sanemi only have the males atm

                    xMXMMYxCHAOSxX
                    xMXMMYxCHAOSxX
                    xMXMMYxCHAOSx
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #50

                    @Sheep-man can I snag also? It’s fine if not, if so, my dc is xmxmmyxchaosx I’m trying to get them for me and my partner, I would save me the money.

                    \\ ------------ •∘⊹. ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺.⊹∘• ------------//
                    ⋆˚࿔⤷ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀɴ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ ~ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛ~
                    ⋆˚࿔⤷ ɪꜰ ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱᴘᴇʟʟ, ɪ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ꜰᴀꜱᴛ. (≖_≖ )
                    ⋆˚࿔⤷ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀꜱᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴏᴡɴ. (¬ᴗ ´¬ )
                    ⋆˚࿔⤷ ɪ’ᴍ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱɪᴛᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ’ʟʟ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ.
                    ⋆˚࿔⤷ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ!
                    ⋆˚࿔⤷ ɪ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠʀᴍᴏᴅᴇʟꜱ. ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧
                    \\-------- • ꧁⎝ 𓆩༺ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ༻𓆪 ⎠꧂ • --------//

                    Sheep manS 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Inky_BunnyI Inky_Bunny

                      @Sheep-man yo can I get the male harle? Kinda been needing it

                      Sheep manS
                      Sheep manS
                      Sheep man
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #51

                      @Inky_Bunny I don’t have that I only have the heater and p

                      potatobunnyP 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • xMXMMYxCHAOSxX xMXMMYxCHAOSx

                        @Sheep-man can I snag also? It’s fine if not, if so, my dc is xmxmmyxchaosx I’m trying to get them for me and my partner, I would save me the money.

                        Sheep manS
                        Sheep manS
                        Sheep man
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #52

                        @MXMMY_CHAOS I sent its

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Sheep manS Sheep man

                          @Inky_Bunny I don’t have that I only have the heater and p

                          potatobunnyP
                          potatobunnyP
                          potatobunny
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #53

                          @Sheep-man could I get? i can dm on here or send my disc in dms

                          Big Asset Collector

                          Sheep manS 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • potatobunnyP potatobunny

                            @Sheep-man could I get? i can dm on here or send my disc in dms

                            Sheep manS
                            Sheep manS
                            Sheep man
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #54

                            @potatobunny I can’t dm here yet qwq

                            potatobunnyP 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Sheep manS Sheep man

                              @potatobunny I can’t dm here yet qwq

                              potatobunnyP
                              potatobunnyP
                              potatobunny
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #55

                              @Sheep-man i sent a dm, not sure if you're able to answer but i sent my user there!

                              Big Asset Collector

                              Sheep manS 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • potatobunnyP potatobunny

                                @Sheep-man i sent a dm, not sure if you're able to answer but i sent my user there!

                                Sheep manS
                                Sheep manS
                                Sheep man
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #56

                                @potatobunny I saw

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • potatobunnyP
                                  potatobunnyP
                                  potatobunny
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #57

                                  bump harlequin, doctor, and female versions of all

                                  Big Asset Collector

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • xMXMMYxCHAOSxX
                                    xMXMMYxCHAOSxX
                                    xMXMMYxCHAOSx
                                    wrote on last edited by xMXMMYxCHAOSx
                                    #58

                                    Here is male Pierrot!! Please don’t forget to up this post!! Credit to sheep man https://vrmodels.store/avatars/56492-male-pierrot.html

                                    \\ ------------ •∘⊹. ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺.⊹∘• ------------//
                                    ⋆˚࿔⤷ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀɴ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ ~ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛ~
                                    ⋆˚࿔⤷ ɪꜰ ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱᴘᴇʟʟ, ɪ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ꜰᴀꜱᴛ. (≖_≖ )
                                    ⋆˚࿔⤷ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀꜱᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴏᴡɴ. (¬ᴗ ´¬ )
                                    ⋆˚࿔⤷ ɪ’ᴍ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱɪᴛᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ’ʟʟ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ.
                                    ⋆˚࿔⤷ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ!
                                    ⋆˚࿔⤷ ɪ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠʀᴍᴏᴅᴇʟꜱ. ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧
                                    \\-------- • ꧁⎝ 𓆩༺ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ༻𓆪 ⎠꧂ • --------//

                                    Sheep manS 1 Reply Last reply
                                    2
                                    • xMXMMYxCHAOSxX xMXMMYxCHAOSx

                                      Here is male Pierrot!! Please don’t forget to up this post!! Credit to sheep man https://vrmodels.store/avatars/56492-male-pierrot.html

                                      Sheep manS
                                      Sheep manS
                                      Sheep man
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #59

                                      @xMXMMYxCHAOSx Mrow thxxx

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • LightOffL
                                        LightOffL
                                        LightOff
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #60

                                        male harlequin : https://vrmodels.store/avatars/56648-the-freak-circus-harlequin-male-only.html

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • LightOffL
                                          LightOffL
                                          LightOff
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #61

                                          Female Pierrot : https://forum.ripper.store/post/2150167

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular