Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. [SHARE] Rexouium V1.7 - Fur Detail Map (Latest Update)

[SHARE] Rexouium V1.7 - Fur Detail Map (Latest Update)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
rexouiumrexouium 1.7furdetail maptextureassetvrchatrexogumroad
8 Posts 4 Posters 747 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TailwagrT
    TailwagrT
    Tailwagr
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    ==================================================
    https://ottotheott.gumroad.com/l/RexouiumFur
    Avatar: Rexouium
    Version: V1.7 (Latest Update)
    Type: Fur Detail Map / Texture Pack

    Hey, here is the Fur Detail map specifically made for Rexouium V1.7.
    It adds high-quality fur details and depth to the avatar body.
    Works perfectly with or without normal maps

    https://uploadnow.io/f/Ppy41x0

    ezgif.com-optimize.gif
    image.psd(7).jpg image.psd(9).jpg image.psd(5).jpg image.psd(4).jpg image.psd(8).jpg

    1 Reply Last reply
    -2
    • flamableyellowF
      flamableyellowF
      flamableyellow
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      c18ee860-2c7e-4fb4-b8f4-ba6be13d9d57-image.jpeg
      hmmm

      ~<3 ARF! w<! ~
      ~! Rexouium enthusiast~!!

      X TailwagrT 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • flamableyellowF flamableyellow

        c18ee860-2c7e-4fb4-b8f4-ba6be13d9d57-image.jpeg
        hmmm

        X
        X
        Xeprah
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @flamableyellow I suppose its malware then?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • white-powderW
          white-powderW
          white-powder
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          [register or login to view this hidden content] heres it in work upload

          https://lostmediawiki.com/Jeff_the_Killer_(lost_unedited_image_of_Creepypasta_character;_date_unknown)

          flamableyellowF 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • white-powderW white-powder

            [register or login to view this hidden content] heres it in work upload

            flamableyellowF
            flamableyellowF
            flamableyellow
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @white-powder ur the coolest person on this website

            ~<3 ARF! w<! ~
            ~! Rexouium enthusiast~!!

            white-powderW 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • flamableyellowF flamableyellow

              @white-powder ur the coolest person on this website

              white-powderW
              white-powderW
              white-powder
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @flamableyellow i do my besttt<3

              https://lostmediawiki.com/Jeff_the_Killer_(lost_unedited_image_of_Creepypasta_character;_date_unknown)

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • flamableyellowF flamableyellow

                c18ee860-2c7e-4fb4-b8f4-ba6be13d9d57-image.jpeg
                hmmm

                TailwagrT
                TailwagrT
                Tailwagr
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @flamableyellow

                Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been on this site for a while. I personally downloaded it directly from Gumroad, so I really have no idea why there's a virus-maybe that reupload site added something to it, I don't know. Since I'm new here, I didn't know which upload site to use, so I just went with the first one I came across. But I understand that it's my responsibility/ problem. Also, I think I messed up with that first post, so I apologize for that.

                flamableyellowF 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • TailwagrT Tailwagr

                  @flamableyellow

                  Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been on this site for a while. I personally downloaded it directly from Gumroad, so I really have no idea why there's a virus-maybe that reupload site added something to it, I don't know. Since I'm new here, I didn't know which upload site to use, so I just went with the first one I came across. But I understand that it's my responsibility/ problem. Also, I think I messed up with that first post, so I apologize for that.

                  flamableyellowF
                  flamableyellowF
                  flamableyellow
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @Tailwagr ur ok just b careful

                  ~<3 ARF! w<! ~
                  ~! Rexouium enthusiast~!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular