LF / Archive Soft Base and outfits by BLOOD
-
Bump
-
bummmpppp
-
bump
-
bump
-
bumpo
-
bump
-
-
bump
-
I know they take down their stuff very frequently, they said they don't but like
idk I'm scared I will never have the money to buy these before they're gone. If they do get taken down, the links will be here, and while they're here, it would be nice of anyone willing to share files when they're out!@MarbledMoo Do you know their discord or anyway to find it so I can buy this base?
-
@MarbledMoo Do you know their discord or anyway to find it so I can buy this base?
@HelloBunny7777 can't. in my most recent post, i do have an attempted archive, but all of their links on their gumroad are completely gone now. the only way to show you the assets is to upload the pictures i saved, and the only way to get the files is if someone who already bought them has them now and can share
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

꒱ ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔