✔ (FOUND by bunny888 & loserfile) Lila by Whituu
-
@PEN-Manos Hey this is an entirely different avatar.
-
Thanks for sharing!
Unfortunately, I’m running into an issue, probably due to my lack of experience.
I imported the following packages according to the instructions I found online (instead of "Poi Toon 7.3.50 up to 9.3.64 (Provided)", I installed it via the Package Manager, as shown in the screenshot):
Unfortunately, when I try to import the avatar asset, I get this error:

Maybe you could help me out? Thanks!

-
@Xhelvandowayne Thank you so much, I uploaded it without errors

-
@PEN-Manos Hey this is an entirely different avatar.
@townbicycleuwu
Yes, i was wrong. i apologize -
bump The link no longer works.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
