Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Textures
  5. LF:【SiuSiu対応】COLOR CAPSULE -90's POP TEXTURE-

LF:【SiuSiu対応】COLOR CAPSULE -90's POP TEXTURE-

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Textures
femaleboothtexturesiusiu
12 Posts 5 Posters 898 Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ChicharronC
    ChicharronC
    Chicharron
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://saejima00.booth.pm/items/8589039

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ChicharronC
      ChicharronC
      Chicharron
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      d85861ce-1a6b-4e74-a498-1dac3cc4f33d-image.jpeg

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ChicharronC
        ChicharronC
        Chicharron
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • P
          P
          Pocket Soup
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          BUMP I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE CREATOR TO RELEASE THEM

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • FommyF
            FommyF
            Fommy
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            BUMPPP

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • R
              R
              Randpay
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              OKAY! So I folded and got it. But if you guys are willing to wait, I'll share it in a few days so they get their much-deserved sales.

              P Pan CarP 3 Replies Last reply
              1
              • R Randpay

                OKAY! So I folded and got it. But if you guys are willing to wait, I'll share it in a few days so they get their much-deserved sales.

                P
                P
                Pocket Soup
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Randpay I can try to be patient ;-;
                I woulda bought them if I had the money to

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • R Randpay

                  OKAY! So I folded and got it. But if you guys are willing to wait, I'll share it in a few days so they get their much-deserved sales.

                  Pan CarP
                  Pan CarP
                  Pan Car
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @Randpay Thank you! Will wait patiently

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • R Randpay

                    OKAY! So I folded and got it. But if you guys are willing to wait, I'll share it in a few days so they get their much-deserved sales.

                    P
                    P
                    Pocket Soup
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @Randpay Did you get the full set or just the eye texture?

                    R 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • P Pocket Soup

                      @Randpay Did you get the full set or just the eye texture?

                      R
                      R
                      Randpay
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @Pocket-Soup yoo its the full set! So i'll drop it all. And also why I want to to wait since its the full...

                      P 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • R Randpay

                        @Pocket-Soup yoo its the full set! So i'll drop it all. And also why I want to to wait since its the full...

                        P
                        P
                        Pocket Soup
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @Randpay Those textures and Triturbo's FT are the last things I need before I upload my SiuSiu 😥

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • R
                          R
                          Randpay
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Alrighty! So like i said I gave it a few days and thank you for being patient. Heres the fullset:
                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          🎊
                          4

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular