(IM NO LONGER DOING THIS) DOING AVATAR UPLOADS FOR FREE
-
Know NOTHING about Unity or fixing avatars? Ill upload your avis
I can do quest and pc uploads too!If you'd like to join the discord for free assets and more you totally can! We are a very open and friendly community
Here are my links

VRC Account: https://vrchat.com/home/user/usr_31496fce-82a5-47f3-b589-f8d072966009
Discord Server: https://discord.com/invite/4JfzEG5tKE
Discord User: sl94
DISCLAIMER!!!!!!
I DO NOT DO NSFW AVATARS OR RIPPED AVATARS!! ( i am a minor my guy )
IF THE AVATARS ARE RIPPED THEY MUST BE FIXED. -
Bump!
-
-
Omg Im in heaven? Do you think you could help me out with this avatar?
I got it fixed by Milk Drinker who did an amazing work on it, but I can't figure out how to upload it...
Help a struggling rookie out? Thanks!@RainyPP Yea ofc!
-
Ill try my best

-
Omg Im in heaven? Do you think you could help me out with this avatar?
I got it fixed by Milk Drinker who did an amazing work on it, but I can't figure out how to upload it...
Help a struggling rookie out? Thanks!@RainyPP Are you looking for me to upload it to your account? if so, private dm me the login in and I will work on that right away
-
Omg Im in heaven? Do you think you could help me out with this avatar?
I got it fixed by Milk Drinker who did an amazing work on it, but I can't figure out how to upload it...
Help a struggling rookie out? Thanks!@RainyPP
Avatar seems to work now, dm me your login on discord and I will upload it. Toggles and Sliders work as well. -
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login