Looking to commission someone who has good avatar editing skills!!!
-
My budget's pretty flexible and I can do payment plans if need be but I am in dire need of an edit of two very pretty avatars. If you have a portfolio please please send me some examples! < 3 I need someone who has really good experience with avatar editing so like blenderwork, texture work, etc.
I'd like a somewhat heavy-ish edit of the avatars Tigerbee and Voxien ! (I feel like to me theyll be heavyish edits but maybe itll be simple to you lol.)
ill post a pic of the two so people have a better idea of what avis they are!
I can discuss the details further on disc < 3
-
-
@Fodhlan Could you post your portfolio here? Just curious is all!
-
-
-
Hihi i actually make avis from scratch, i also have made remakes of bigger streamers avis ill post some photos for ya!




things i have made in blender and edited in unity im veryyy familiar with both! -
ive also edited furry models i just dont have photosss

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login