anybody have this avatar?
-


does anyone know what the avatar name is?
-
bump
-
I still cant figure it out
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
Bump
-
okay I figured out what the avatar is its lexie from shylukha its a pay for avatar thats worth 30 buck on jiinxy god I hate paying for avatars but you got to do what you got to do so I got it
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login