Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF babydollObscurity's personal avi

LF babydollObscurity's personal avi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
personalstreamerpersonalsegirlfemale
41 Posts 17 Posters 2.1k Views 35 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • sickenedS
    sickenedS
    sickened
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    LF her personal avi, shes so cute i need it b2be02fc-169a-4b55-826c-26c37812a66e-image.jpeg 4a32e97a-3e88-460f-a63e-55e3ad2f33ee-image.jpeg

    ⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊୨ᰔ୧₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹
    arf! arf! ^w^

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • GhostBob4203G
      GhostBob4203G
      GhostBob4203
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      BUMP

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • AvyUserA
        AvyUserA
        AvyUser
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • YuraaY
          YuraaY
          Yuraa
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          omg huge ups

          Mrowww.. Meow meow ! ฅ₍^•⩊ •マⳊ

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • MapleMuffinM
            MapleMuffinM
            MapleMuffin
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Bumpp :3

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • softestpawssS
              softestpawssS
              softestpawss
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              bumppppp

              ════════════════════════════════════
              ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  
              ︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹
              I edit fem avatars into femboys ,
              hmu if you're interested
              my porfolio: https://beacons.ai/flln

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D
                D
                dontknowdontask
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                As much as I love this site, I've watched enough of Roflgator to know at this point that maybe we don't kick up the hornets nest that is asking to rip the influential lawyers avatar

                sickenedS 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D dontknowdontask

                  As much as I love this site, I've watched enough of Roflgator to know at this point that maybe we don't kick up the hornets nest that is asking to rip the influential lawyers avatar

                  sickenedS
                  sickenedS
                  sickened
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @dontknowdontask what

                  ⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊୨ᰔ୧₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹
                  arf! arf! ^w^

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D
                    D
                    dontknowdontask
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @sickning babydoll is a lawyer for some big law firm and according to murdercrumpet is more influential and well connected than anyone he's ever known

                    sickenedS 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • cat566C
                      cat566C
                      cat566
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      What if somebody from another country rips it?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • D dontknowdontask

                        @sickning babydoll is a lawyer for some big law firm and according to murdercrumpet is more influential and well connected than anyone he's ever known

                        sickenedS
                        sickenedS
                        sickened
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @dontknowdontask ou shii

                        ⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊୨ᰔ୧₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹
                        arf! arf! ^w^

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • TheAsianDudeT
                          TheAsianDudeT
                          TheAsianDude
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Did a quick google search and it says that the lawyer part is part of her roleplay she does and incorporates in streams. Plus not really sure how a law firm would appreciate a lawyers side business as an onlyfans creator and vrchat nsfw content creator lmao.

                          D 1 Reply Last reply
                          ☝
                          2
                          • Y
                            Y
                            YoureHarmless
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            The model that hoe is based off around is from: https://whituu.world/b/9yFGW

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • TheAsianDudeT TheAsianDude

                              Did a quick google search and it says that the lawyer part is part of her roleplay she does and incorporates in streams. Plus not really sure how a law firm would appreciate a lawyers side business as an onlyfans creator and vrchat nsfw content creator lmao.

                              D
                              D
                              dontknowdontask
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @TheAsianDude Dunno where you googled to have it say that her roleplay was just larping because I googled and the only thing it mentions about her being a lawyer is that it's in her bio on socials so I feel like you made that part up. As for the nsfw part shrug its 2026 every teacher, police woman, lawyer, nurse etc has one of those these days so I doubt anyone cares.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              -2
                              • cat566C
                                cat566C
                                cat566
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                But like why does this even matter?

                                D 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • cat566C cat566

                                  But like why does this even matter?

                                  D
                                  D
                                  dontknowdontask
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @cat566 tbf it probably doesn't matter (best case scenario anyway), but It's also just personally I think people actively wanting private avatars are just gross and weird. I won't claim no moral high ground since I absolutely love sticking it to losers who want to charge the same price as a video game for outfits and public avatars, but anyone actively trying to just BE some content creator is plain and simple creepy.

                                  xedinhoX 1 Reply Last reply
                                  -2
                                  • MommagothiccM
                                    MommagothiccM
                                    Mommagothicc
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    bump ill remake if we find the assets and bases

                                    sickenedS 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • cat566C
                                      cat566C
                                      cat566
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @dontknowdontask I mean that's really fair but honestly it comes with the space I wouldn't get anything personally done like that avatar. If I was going to be streaming and making content, I would have something goofy and dumb to look at that I would not really care got spread around because if I commission an avatar like that, I just know people are going to try and take it and now I have to be careful who I'm around, so they don't rip my stuff. But I would rather see more people focus on 40-60$ avatars than these nice PA's but I'm not gonna really complain or fight it.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • puppiP
                                        puppiP
                                        puppi
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        up

                                        𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞/𝐝𝐦 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 - 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 !! <33

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • MommagothiccM Mommagothicc

                                          bump ill remake if we find the assets and bases

                                          sickenedS
                                          sickenedS
                                          sickened
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @Mommagothicc im pretty sure the base is a godfall edit looks pretty much like it

                                          ⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊୨ᰔ୧₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹
                                          arf! arf! ^w^

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular