Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Duranomates Roxy and Glamrock Chica Models

Duranomates Roxy and Glamrock Chica Models

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
fnafnsfwroxyroxanne wolfglamrock chicachica
281 Posts 48 Posters 7.6k Views 69 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Toy chicaT Toy chica

    Same as Roxanne wolf has but pink

    PureMacabreP
    PureMacabreP
    PureMacabre
    wrote last edited by
    #271

    @Toy-chica I can potentially do it next week

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Toy chicaT
      Toy chicaT
      Toy chica
      wrote last edited by
      #272

      Ohh ok lmk pls because I cant wear her like that and try to put shorts on her as a toggle pls

      Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

      PureMacabreP 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Toy chicaT Toy chica

        Ohh ok lmk pls because I cant wear her like that and try to put shorts on her as a toggle pls

        PureMacabreP
        PureMacabreP
        PureMacabre
        wrote last edited by
        #273

        @Toy-chica next week I'll give her some casual wear like shirt and shorts

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Toy chicaT
          Toy chicaT
          Toy chica
          wrote last edited by
          #274

          Ohh ok lmk pls

          Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • PureMacabreP PureMacabre

            Here yall go!
            it may not be the best but i tried, also tried to make it match the roxy (shader wise)

            Link > 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
            Password: ISmellPizza!

            Make sure you have these imported in your project before you import >

            • Poiyomi Toon 7.3.50_UpTo_9.0.57 or Newer
            • VRCFury
            • Newest Go Loco 1.8.6

            it shouldnt have any issues but if so let me know!
            Enjoy! ❤

            ChonkyCattoC
            ChonkyCattoC
            ChonkyCatto
            wrote last edited by
            #275

            @PureMacabre said:

            ISmellPizza

            Re-upload? The link is dead.

            PureMacabreP 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • PureMacabreP
              PureMacabreP
              PureMacabre
              wrote last edited by
              #276
              This post is deleted!
              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ChonkyCattoC ChonkyCatto

                @PureMacabre said:

                ISmellPizza

                Re-upload? The link is dead.

                PureMacabreP
                PureMacabreP
                PureMacabre
                wrote last edited by
                #277

                @ChonkyCatto When I add the extra clothing I will put a new link ig it expired but I will try to use a different way to share it like mediafire or smth

                ChonkyCattoC 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Z
                  Z
                  zreptureZruin
                  wrote last edited by
                  #278

                  bump for roxy blend pls

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • PureMacabreP PureMacabre

                    @ChonkyCatto When I add the extra clothing I will put a new link ig it expired but I will try to use a different way to share it like mediafire or smth

                    ChonkyCattoC
                    ChonkyCattoC
                    ChonkyCatto
                    wrote last edited by
                    #279

                    @PureMacabre I appreciate that alot. Thanks, man. I think your edit on roxy is better than Bloodmutts cos his edit is really broken.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • 8
                      8
                      87wonwall
                      wrote last edited by
                      #280

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • C
                        C
                        Cakeplatinum
                        wrote last edited by
                        #281

                        Yo is there a way to get this one she has a show case with both of roxan and chikca is there a way to get them https://x.com/Snoopy_Puppy_/status/2105800099536539758?s=20

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular