Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Live2D
  5. Midnight MoshieStudios Customizable Model v1.1

Midnight MoshieStudios Customizable Model v1.1

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Live2D
customizablemodellive2dlive2d model
354 Posts 176 Posters 13.3k Views 65 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B
    B
    BoxPrimeVT
    wrote last edited by
    #341
    This post is deleted!
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SpaceEspressoS
      SpaceEspressoS
      SpaceEspresso
      wrote last edited by
      #342

      @kiyra_56 Would I be able to get the link please?

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • G
        G
        GalacticCorpse
        wrote last edited by
        #343

        @kiyra_56 Could I get the link, please!

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

          I will be posting the update(when it becomes live) to the link on my signature. If you still can not download it or the link goes down, ping me and I can message it to you.

          R
          R
          rinrena
          wrote last edited by
          #344

          @kiyra_56 hihi! Could I get a link to the update as well? I would very much appreciate it ❤

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

            Yup, it got reported.

            @ me if you want the link or I might miss your post. Will send out links throughout the day.

            Also, don't forget to leave a like. ❤️

            B
            B
            butterflycorpse
            wrote last edited by
            #345

            @kiyra_56 I would kindly ask for the link, thank you

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • S
              S
              Squishytato20
              wrote last edited by
              #346

              @kiyra_56 Would it be possible if I could get the link to the 2.0 version ♥?

              1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              1
              • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                I will be posting the update(when it becomes live) to the link on my signature. If you still can not download it or the link goes down, ping me and I can message it to you.

                1
                1
                114fight
                wrote last edited by
                #347

                @kiyra_56 hii, could you send me the link too? tysm!

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • S
                  S
                  skyokai
                  wrote last edited by
                  #348

                  @kiyra_56 could I maybe have the link too? ❤

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • CXharl23C
                    CXharl23C
                    CXharl23
                    wrote last edited by
                    #349

                    @kiyra_56 Hii! Could you please send it to me too? 🥺💕 Thank you!!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • 2
                      2
                      2yerim4
                      wrote last edited by 2yerim4
                      #350

                      @kiyra_56 hello! can i get an update version as well please?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • VixieLyraV
                        VixieLyraV
                        VixieLyra
                        wrote last edited by
                        #351

                        @kiyra_56 Hi! can i have the updated v2.0 model pls and ty!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • L
                          L
                          lachicavaga
                          wrote last edited by
                          #352

                          @kiyra_56 Hii! Could you please send it to me too? 🥺

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • X
                            X
                            xxo
                            wrote last edited by
                            #353

                            @kiyra_56 could i also get the updated model!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                              @ravensfv The reason I send the link via messages is because the owner of the model and their friends like to report every link I openly post as a DCMA claim. I can post links, but they just get taken down within minutes most times. It's frustrating, but instead of having to upload the link over and over and kill my data, it's easier for me to post it once then share out the link via messages so it doesn't get reported and taken down.

                              If you have other options for link sites that don't remove links, I'd be happy to use them.

                              • Filebin and another site reports got me an ISP ban from posting files lol.
                              • Workupload automatically detects the files and auto forbids the upload

                              It's hard work keeping you guys supplied lmao.

                              G
                              G
                              guzzler
                              wrote last edited by
                              #354

                              @kiyra_56 Could I get this dm'd?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular