Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Live2D
  5. Midnight MoshieStudios Customizable Model v1.1

Midnight MoshieStudios Customizable Model v1.1

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Live2D
customizablemodellive2dlive2d model
342 Posts 165 Posters 12.4k Views 64 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • lavenderstripesL
    lavenderstripesL
    lavenderstripes
    wrote last edited by
    #307

    @kiyra_56 Could I have the link please?

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • unknownunicornU
      unknownunicornU
      unknownunicorn
      wrote last edited by
      #308

      @kiyra_56 could i also have the link please ❤

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

        Yup, it got reported.

        @ me if you want the link or I might miss your post. Will send out links throughout the day.

        Also, don't forget to leave a like. ❤️

        S
        S
        scjuno
        wrote last edited by
        #309

        @kiyra_56 hello, can i have the update? please

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

          Yup, it got reported.

          @ me if you want the link or I might miss your post. Will send out links throughout the day.

          Also, don't forget to leave a like. ❤️

          cherrymaltC
          cherrymaltC
          cherrymalt
          wrote last edited by
          #310

          @kiyra_56 pls and thank u!!

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

            Yup, it got reported.

            @ me if you want the link or I might miss your post. Will send out links throughout the day.

            Also, don't forget to leave a like. ❤️

            P
            P
            prettyquality
            wrote last edited by
            #311

            @kiyra_56 may I have the link please and thank you?

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

              Yup, it got reported.

              @ me if you want the link or I might miss your post. Will send out links throughout the day.

              Also, don't forget to leave a like. ❤️

              KAKAK
              KAKAK
              KAKA
              wrote last edited by
              #312

              @kiyra_56 please ! thank you!😿

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                Screenshot 2026-07-02 112601.png

                The creator has been taking down alot of downloads with DCMA claims.

                I'll be posting to filebin until there's a better, safer solution. If the file is not accessible or times out after a few days, ping me. ❤

                Edit: Testing out with Send.vis.ee for sharing the file. Should be up for 3 days or 20 downloads. If it goes down, ping me.

                Edit 2: Trying another encrypted file sharing site! Let me know if this works!

                🔗 Download Link (wormhole.app)

                If anyone needs the older versions, let me know. I am keeping those as well.

                avengedA
                avengedA
                avenged
                wrote last edited by
                #313

                @kiyra_56 You could make a discord server so you dont have to keep reuping!

                kiyra_56K 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                  Yup, it got reported.

                  @ me if you want the link or I might miss your post. Will send out links throughout the day.

                  Also, don't forget to leave a like. ❤️

                  avengedA
                  avengedA
                  avenged
                  wrote last edited by
                  #314

                  @kiyra_56 me pls!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • avengedA avenged

                    @kiyra_56 You could make a discord server so you dont have to keep reuping!

                    kiyra_56K
                    kiyra_56K
                    kiyra_56
                    wrote last edited by
                    #315

                    @avenged lol nom I don't need anyone knowing my discord lol. I'm in too many custom model servers.

                    Trade List!

                    Looking for Custom Models?
                    (Link is currently down due to reporting. Message or @ me if you need the link)

                    avengedA 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                      Yup, it got reported.

                      @ me if you want the link or I might miss your post. Will send out links throughout the day.

                      Also, don't forget to leave a like. ❤️

                      hauntedheartsH
                      hauntedheartsH
                      hauntedhearts
                      wrote last edited by
                      #316

                      @kiyra_56 can i have the link too please? thank you 😄

                      ࣪ ִֶ˖˙✧°trade list link ⋆。˚
                      dm me if you want to trade!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                        Yup, it got reported.

                        @ me if you want the link or I might miss your post. Will send out links throughout the day.

                        Also, don't forget to leave a like. ❤️

                        N
                        N
                        Neacat413
                        wrote last edited by
                        #317

                        @kiyra_56 can i get the link please and thank you :3

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                          @avenged lol nom I don't need anyone knowing my discord lol. I'm in too many custom model servers.

                          avengedA
                          avengedA
                          avenged
                          wrote last edited by
                          #318

                          @kiyra_56 you could always make an alt account to make the server

                          kiyra_56K 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                            Yup, it got reported.

                            @ me if you want the link or I might miss your post. Will send out links throughout the day.

                            Also, don't forget to leave a like. ❤️

                            M
                            M
                            minirennn
                            wrote last edited by
                            #319

                            @kiyra_56 may i have the link too lovely ❤

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • avengedA avenged

                              @kiyra_56 you could always make an alt account to make the server

                              kiyra_56K
                              kiyra_56K
                              kiyra_56
                              wrote last edited by
                              #320

                              @avenged nah. Im good.

                              Trade List!

                              Looking for Custom Models?
                              (Link is currently down due to reporting. Message or @ me if you need the link)

                              S A E 3 Replies Last reply
                              0
                              • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                                Yup, it got reported.

                                @ me if you want the link or I might miss your post. Will send out links throughout the day.

                                Also, don't forget to leave a like. ❤️

                                G
                                G
                                ggimtrying
                                wrote last edited by
                                #321

                                @kiyra_56 Can you send to me please? 😵

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                                  Yup, it got reported.

                                  @ me if you want the link or I might miss your post. Will send out links throughout the day.

                                  Also, don't forget to leave a like. ❤️

                                  CRUEL4MBC
                                  CRUEL4MBC
                                  CRUEL4MB
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #322

                                  @kiyra_56 could i get the link too, please? ^^

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • boxfuxiiB
                                    boxfuxiiB
                                    boxfuxii
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #323

                                    @kiyra_56 I'd also like the link too!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • X
                                      X
                                      xarinhas
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #324

                                      @kiyra_56 Can you send to me please?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • M
                                        M
                                        melodrama
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #325

                                        @kiyra_56 Hi! Is it possible to get the link please? I can't message you, thank you so much!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                                          Yup, it got reported.

                                          @ me if you want the link or I might miss your post. Will send out links throughout the day.

                                          Also, don't forget to leave a like. ❤️

                                          LadykanekokenL
                                          LadykanekokenL
                                          Ladykanekoken
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #326

                                          @kiyra_56 Can you send me the link to the new one?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular